Left wing journalist wants to write about buying a gun...proceeds to break the law....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I read this moron's piece about buying a gun and it didn't register exactly what the idiot did....he broke the law....this left wing anti gunner wanted to go through the experience of owning and carrying a gun so that he/she/it/xi/cis could try to understand the idea of carrying a gun for self defense......and then, in the article, admits to actually breaking the law........and putting a loaded gun in their mouth......

Why Leftists Should Not Be Allowed to Have Guns

In order to understand the gun rights advocates, Nelson embarked on a journey to get trained and licensed as a concealed weapon carrier.

My project was simple: Buy a handgun and carry it, loaded, on my person, for some period of time. My goal was even simpler: See how it felt. Prior to this experiment, I had never even held a handgun. The only one I ever saw up close belonged to my father, a Walther PPK; he showed it to me once when I was 18. I didn't pick it up because I was worried it might go off.

------

Something is clearly wrong with this person. But the next few paragraphs confirmed that not only should he not have a gun, he lied to the state to acquire it.

The first time I was hospitalized for acting on suicidal ideation, I was 15 years old...I have envisioned killing myself in styles baroque and anonymous. I have written extensive suicide notes, including personalized messages to everyone I care about. I have pushed the edge of a razor blade until the tip punctured my wrist, and then stopped. But the realistic, recurring fantasy has always involved a gun.

Wait a minute. Remember that questionnaire from the state that asked if Nelson had ever been hospitalized for mental health issues? He said no. I don't know what they call that in his neck of the woods, but that's fraud most everywhere I know. It would appear that Nelson acquired a concealed carry permit illegally. And reading further, there is no doubt he is a danger to himself if not others.

Though I hadn't admitted this to myself earlier, it was perhaps inevitable that the very first thing I did when I brought the gun home and was alone with it was to put it in my mouth. Unloaded at first, then loaded (which may account for my difficulty loading the magazine).

Nelson should be investigated right now for defrauding the state of Washington and he should be evaluated for his own safety and the safety of those around him.

Someone get this man help and alert the King County Sheriff's Office that Nelson has an invalid concealed carry permit. In the meantime, maybe we should start seriously considering making it much more difficult for Democrats to get their hands on guns.

Hell, give them all guns free of charge. It would only take two weeks before there wouldn't be any liberals left alive.

I read this moron's piece about buying a gun and it didn't register exactly what the idiot did....he broke the law....this left wing anti gunner wanted to go through the experience of owning and carrying a gun so that he/she/it/xi/cis could try to understand the idea of carrying a gun for self defense......and then, in the article, admits to actually breaking the law........and putting a loaded gun in their mouth......

In order to understand the gun rights advocates, Nelson embarked on a journey to get trained and licensed as a concealed weapon carrier.

My project was simple: Buy a handgun and carry it, loaded, on my person, for some period of time. My goal was even simpler: See how it felt. Prior to this experiment, I had never even held a handgun. The only one I ever saw up close belonged to my father, a Walther PPK; he showed it to me once when I was 18. I didn't pick it up because I was worried it might go off.

------

Something is clearly wrong with this person. But the next few paragraphs confirmed that not only should he not have a gun, he lied to the state to acquire it.

The first time I was hospitalized for acting on suicidal ideation, I was 15 years old...I have envisioned killing myself in styles baroque and anonymous. I have written extensive suicide notes, including personalized messages to everyone I care about. I have pushed the edge of a razor blade until the tip punctured my wrist, and then stopped. But the realistic, recurring fantasy has always involved a gun.

Wait a minute. Remember that questionnaire from the state that asked if Nelson had ever been hospitalized for mental health issues? He said no. I don't know what they call that in his neck of the woods, but that's fraud most everywhere I know. It would appear that Nelson acquired a concealed carry permit illegally. And reading further, there is no doubt he is a danger to himself if not others.

Though I hadn't admitted this to myself earlier, it was perhaps inevitable that the very first thing I did when I brought the gun home and was alone with it was to put it in my mouth. Unloaded at first, then loaded (which may account for my difficulty loading the magazine).

Nelson should be investigated right now for defrauding the state of Washington and he should be evaluated for his own safety and the safety of those around him.

Someone get this man help and alert the King County Sheriff's Office that Nelson has an invalid concealed carry permit. In the meantime, maybe we should start seriously considering making it much more difficult for Democrats to get their hands on guns.
Sorry but one ONLY loses the right to own firearms if committed by competent authority. Just visiting a menatl facility does not abridge that right. Being ruled to be committed by a JUDGE would but going there for a short time even after a suicide ordeal does not invalidate the right.

I looked up the Washington State gun laws. Unlawful carry of a concealed firearms is only a "class 1 civil infraction", punishable by a maximum fine of $250. They also allow open carry in that state.

$250 isn't much of a penalty for some nutcase illegally carrying a concealed weapon, especially one who doesn't observe the four basic rules of firearms safety.

------

Sorry but one ONLY loses the right to own firearms if committed by competent authority. Just visiting a menatl facility does not abridge that right. Being ruled to be committed by a JUDGE would but going there for a short time even after a suicide ordeal does not invalidate the right.

I believe the problem is lying on the form.....which is a crime.......wether or not he should lose his 2nd Amendment Rights wasn't the issue....

------

I believe the problem is lying on the form.....which is a crime.......wether or not he should lose his 2nd Amendment Rights wasn't the issue....

The article doesn't have enough information. Was he merely hospitalized or adjudicated? If a doctor judged him to be mentally deficient during his hospital stay, then he's in a world of shit.

------

If you answer yes they won't sell you the firearm so the question is illegal.

Forum List

Back