Lebron Is Coming Back! Everything is Coming up Cleveland.

Both Maybe?
As I recall LeBron was the top pro basketball prospect in the country AND he excelled on the HS gridiron as well.

Can he do both again in Cleveland?

Neither team will be no where near a championship next year

Didn't you guys read his article in SI online? He said he's not guaranteeing a Title.

He grew up in the area so it sounds like hes going back there to retire. He already HAS NBA Titles. Why does he need to get anymore?

He's gonna' be like those Sgt's in the Military who know they've got retirement in the bag so they just put minimum effort into everything they do. We called them ROAD Sgts. Retired On Active Duty.

LeBron is gonna' be a ROAD Basketball Player.

Didn't you guys read his article in SI online? He said he's not guaranteeing a Title.

He grew up in the area so it sounds like hes going back there to retire. He already HAS NBA Titles. Why does he need to get anymore?

He's gonna' be like those Sgt's in the Military who know they've got retirement in the bag so they just put minimum effort into everything they do. We called them ROAD Sgts. Retired On Active Duty.

He'll take the Cavs to the playoffs and probably even the finals again because the East is so weak... but I don't think he has the heart to win another one. He's the lone superstar on his team now. There's no one else around who can pull an MJ and make the winning bucket.

Both Maybe?
As I recall LeBron was the top pro basketball prospect in the country AND he excelled on the HS gridiron as well.

That's true (probably) but if LeBron has any interest in dividing his time between the two, Cleveland might have a pair of historic championships in their futures.

I'm a proud Cleveland native, and my town needs some breaks.

LeBron will get more rings if he comes back home.

Miami isn't exactly Shangri-La. The ONLY thing Miami has going for it is the weather. Other than that, Miami is the Detroit of the south. Gangs, drugs, murders, etc.

Cleveland is on the way back! It all started when the Indians made Francona their manager. Now they'll get LeBron back, the Browns are on the upswing, and the RNC convention is coming.

I haven't lived anywhere near Cleveland for 25 years, but it's still my HOME TOWN.

I was going to +rep you until you trashed Detroit....MY hometown
angry_zps189e41d9.png

So anyway, ESPN Colin Cowherd (Coward) says early this morning that he's met and had Chris Sheridan on his program once. Later this morning he says he says that Chris Sheridan (the only guy who's saying Cleveland is the one) is "a good friend of mine" and goes on to quote somebody else that LBJ is house shopping in Cleveland. Typical Cowherd lies and exaggerations to keep an audience...add in his reedy voice with his droning on and on about his self-importance, and I've had it with this story.
yawn.gif

Some people just don't value 148 pts. They are FOOLS !!!

It may take you 7 reps to move someone's total by one point but the important thing to remember is "you must spread rep around before adding to this member's point total".

Seems Miami had peaked out, LeBron was still keeping a house in Cleveland, and Cleveland was building something that Miami couldn't because of the salary structure.

I don't think LeBron wanted to leave Cleveland in the first place.

This will prove which is the greater power in the universe ...

The greatest star in the heavens or...

The biggest black hole of suck which is Cleveland.

Astronomers are waiting with baited breath...

Well hopefully Thome ends up in the Hall of Fame. But IMO that's the best thing Cleveland has to hope for in sports :(

err not that would be Manziel.as long as they dont throw him in there and keep him on the bench for at least this year,the browns finally for the first time since the days of kevin mack,ernest byner and bernie kosar,actually have soemthing to get excited about now.

Although nothing is official, it is inevitable. First the Browns get Johnny, then the RNC picks Cleveland for the convention and now Lebron is coming back. Still to come ... The Indians win the World Series this year.

How about OSU national champs in football and basketball? God I would hate that as a Michigan fan.

I wonder if the Cavs will be in the NBA finals this next season. Are they that good with him? I don't think they will be that good this year but what do I know. Plus I'm sure more trades to follow.

What about Bosh & Dwight Howard. That should be a tough match up for anyone but Howard is not a winner so I don't think it matters who you put him with they won't win. Look he couldn't even help the Lakers win a ring. That should have been a cake walk after they got the big bad Dwight but the fact is he's not a winner.

Lebron will never be as good as Magic, Bird or Jordan. Not wth his history of chocking in the playffs. That never happened to Jordan. Even if he wins just as many rings it's how he won them that matters.

Great comparison. Tyson. I thought he was the greatest of all time, until he lost to Buster Douglas and he never bounced back from that loss. Ali bounced back from loses and made himself legendary.

But I can see myself one day, if Lebron re writes history on the next 4 years, see myself changing my position on this. Lebron is a beast. Maybe the greatest physical athlete ever to play basketball. The most gifted physically. But not the best or greatest of all time. Not even close yet. He'll have to really impress to wipe away my memories of him chocking against the Mavs and then Spurs. I could even forgive the first one against the Mavs but then it happened again this year. MJ would have single handedly won those games. Lebron was all too happy to pass.

Its just a shame though when someone doesn't realize their potential. If he had more heart he'd be trying to go down as the greatest of all time.

This reminds me of when Barry Sanders retired. I don't blame him, but had he kept playing he would have broken the yards record instead of Emmit Smith.

Barry didn't have as good a line protecting him either. Boy this upsets me thinking back to this. Not only did Emmit win 2 or 3 rings he has the record. Barry didn't care one bit. I can't imagine being that kind of person. But I guess you give a guy millions of dollars and the eye of the tiger goes away. Plus can you blame Barry? Keep playing for the sucky Lions? Emmit had fun playing because he won a lot.

Oh, and I am glad Lebron didn't stay with Miami and win a 3rd ring in a row. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy that is over. I hated it when MJ dominated the league and I'm really glad that dynasty broke up. It was also cool that it came at the hands of old school Spurs. I hope the future is Durant and OKC kicking Cleveland's butt in the finals.

Its just a shame though when someone doesn't realize their potential. If he had more heart he'd be trying to go down as the greatest of all time.

This reminds me of when Barry Sanders retired. I don't blame him, but had he kept playing he would have broken the yards record instead of Emmit Smith.

Barry didn't have as good a line protecting him either. Boy this upsets me thinking back to this. Not only did Emmit win 2 or 3 rings he has the record. Barry didn't care one bit. I can't imagine being that kind of person. But I guess you give a guy millions of dollars and the eye of the tiger goes away. Plus can you blame Barry? Keep playing for the sucky Lions? Emmit had fun playing because he won a lot.

Oh, and I am glad Lebron didn't stay with Miami and win a 3rd ring in a row. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy that is over. I hated it when MJ dominated the league and I'm really glad that dynasty broke up. It was also cool that it came at the hands of old school Spurs. I hope the future is Durant and OKC kicking Cleveland's butt in the finals.

What's sad is he would not have left if he won the Finals

Both Maybe?

They will be the team to beat in the east, they have a decent team and are playing in the east, Indiana and Chicago are the only two teams that could catch them.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Both Maybe?

They will be the team to beat in the east, they have a decent team and are playing in the east, Indiana and Chicago are the only two teams that could catch them.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The Bulls are a better team right now since they just signed Pau Gasol

Have to worry about the size of an ego that calls himself the "King"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28mGuBK4aGo]The LeBron line from 'We're the Millers' - YouTube[/ame]

Lebron only signed a 2 year deal with the Cavs

Guess he is leaving again in 2016

Forum List

Back