Latest Moore accuser produced signed high school year book.

Dude, we have already beat this news to death. Look at other threads before making a new one...for the sake of all of us

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[QUOTE="bodecea, post: 18589727, member: 20112"]
You and many on the Left had no problem with Clinton's numerous sexual atrocities. Why is Moore different?
[QUOTE="bodecea, post: 18589727, member: 20112"
Clinton was an adulterer....at least he stayed in the adult pool.[/QUOTE]

He was also an accused rapist. Yet, his accusers were labelled white trash.

You and many on the Left had no problem with Clinton's numerous sexual atrocities. Why is Moore different?
Clinton was an adulterer....at least he stayed in the adult pool.
Maybe so, but many on Left did all they could to protect him before and after accusations were made public by several women. They then attacked those women ruthlessly, including Hillary. If Monica had not saved the blue dress, she would be considered a liar by many to this day. The Clinton's even set up a unit to handle "bimbo eruptions." Remember James Carville saying...

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Clinton was an adulterer....at least he stayed in the adult pool.
Maybe so, but many on Left did all they could to protect him before and after accusations were made public by several women. They then attacked those women ruthlessly, including Hillary. If Monica had not saved the blue dress, she would be considered a liar by many to this day. The Clinton's even set up a unit to handle "bimbo eruptions." Remember James Carville saying...

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

You are right they did, and now you are doing the exact same thing for Moore. What does that tell you about yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I had adult teachers sign my yearbook

None signed it "Love"

Why was Clinton different to you?
He wasn't.

We all know he would have been removed by the Senate had the MSM been run by the R party, rather than the D party.

Forum List

Back