The secret "bang book" in high school?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Who was a chad in high school and has a old "bang book"?

Normally, as a student, you are always working to be immortalized in the yearbook. But there is also the so-called 'Bang Book': This is where all the girls who need to be deflowered in their respective year end up. And the names of Katlyn Chase, Helen McNicol and Trish Van Doren are at the top of the Bang Book, just waiting to be checked. But the three girls know how to defend themselves from the stilts with their own weapons.

Wilde-Kirschen-The-Power-of-the-Pussy.jpg

Normally, as a student, you are always working to be immortalized in the yearbook. But there is also the so-called 'Bang Book': This is where all the girls who need to be deflowered in their respective year end up. And the names of Katlyn Chase, Helen McNicol and Trish Van Doren are at the top of the Bang Book, just waiting to be checked. But the three girls know how to defend themselves from the stilts with their own weapons.

We call it a little black book, even though it's not so "little" by the time you're my age..

But that girl on the right, with the thing in her belly button.... no way...

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Generation Z girls with their tattoos and piercings is not sexy IMO

Last edited:
Generation Z girls with their tattoos and piercings is not sexy IMO
If im not mistaken they also look "less white" then in the early twentieth century, i see much more dark hair (or dyed hair not natural blonde) and brown eyes. I dont see the "blue eyes" anymore which was once the quintessential american "blue eyes"

Forum List

Back