Roy Moore's Accusers: Why Now?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I haven't heard a single credible explanation for why his accusers decided to come forward after 40 years of silence. Can someone explain this?

P.S. Please spare me about living in fear, repressed memory, PTSD, etc. These women have been adults for a very long time.

As I noted in another thread:

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: Politics.

Moore is running for a Senate seat. The Dems want that seat in order to shift the balance of power. WAPO is a highly partisan rag owned by Bezos, who is a Dem Ally.

`
`

As for Moore, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.. In politics, it means research into a persons past and in the case of joy, boy Roy, his lust for underage girls is is own undoing.

I haven't heard a single credible explanation for why his accusers decided to come forward after 40 years of silence. Can someone explain this?

P.S. Please spare me about living in fear, repressed memory, PTSD, etc. These women have been adults for a very long time.
You know that info was out there before now and people in Alabama knew various aspects for decades right? All we are hearing now is the WaPost, that was down there for the primaries, picked up on the news that was already being talked about.

Just because YOU are just hearing about it doesn't make it new news.

Well hell, it's not easy finding someone to pay big money for lying.

Doesn't matter. They're either telling the truth, or they're lying.

Well hell, it's not easy finding someone to pay big money for lying.
How much money has been paid? And from what source?

Sort of like the Trump accusers....coming forward right before the election

And very much like how Ted Stevens was attacked in Alaska to make way for a Dem Senator.

Right out of the demoquack play book
You mean the Ted Stevens who actually went to trial (indicted) and was found guilty? That Ted Stevens?

Almost daily now I'm getting a chuckle from the Child-chasing Moore defenders going on about others as deflection.
What about Kennedy? He was rejected by the Dems for President several times...
What about Weiner? Kicked out of the House and tried and convicted....
What about B. Clinton? Impeached and disbarred.....

What about Moore? Being promoted for U.S. Senator.....

One of these is different than the others.......

Because over the last few weeks people have been urged to come forward. Also, because this child rapist had never run for national office before.

And very much like how Ted Stevens was attacked in Alaska to make way for a Dem Senator.

You mean the Ted Stevens who actually went to trial (indicted) and was found guilty? That Ted Stevens?

Yes, that same Ted Stevens about whom the feds engaged in withholding evidence that most likely would have exonerated him. From one of your favorite sources, NPR:

An extraordinary special investigation by a federal judge has concluded that two Justice Department prosecutors intentionally hid evidence in the case against Sen. Ted Stevens, one of the biggest political corruption cases in recent history.

A blistering report released Thursday found that the government team concealed documents that would have helped the late Stevens, a longtime Republican senator from Alaska, defend himself against false-statements charges in 2008. Stevens lost his Senate seat as the scandal played out, and he died in a plane crash two years later....

And in an ironic twist, note how the chief witness against Stevens was a PEDOPHILE.

The government team also left the jury with a mistaken impression that Allen had been telling authorities all along that Stevens had cooked up a cover story about wanting to pay all the bills. But in fact, the report says, Allen didn't mention that in 55 previous interviews with prosecutors and the FBI — only coming up with the account that helped the Justice Department on the eve of trial.

Finally, the report says, prosecutors should have shared information that might have obliterated Allen's credibility: an explosive allegation that Allen had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl and then asked her to lie about it under oath.

Report: Prosecutors Hid Evidence In Ted Stevens Case

Why only now?

Maybe because Moore got lucky, because if some of this shit is true, had it come out at the time, and justice had been served,
he might have landed in jail.

Yes, that same Ted Stevens about whom the feds engaged in withholding evidence that most likely would have exonerated him. From one of your favorite sources, NPR:

An extraordinary special investigation by a federal judge has concluded that two Justice Department prosecutors intentionally hid evidence in the case against Sen. Ted Stevens, one of the biggest political corruption cases in recent history.

A blistering report released Thursday found that the government team concealed documents that would have helped the late Stevens, a longtime Republican senator from Alaska, defend himself against false-statements charges in 2008. Stevens lost his Senate seat as the scandal played out, and he died in a plane crash two years later....

And in an ironic twist, note how the chief witness against Stevens was a PEDOPHILE.

The government team also left the jury with a mistaken impression that Allen had been telling authorities all along that Stevens had cooked up a cover story about wanting to pay all the bills. But in fact, the report says, Allen didn't mention that in 55 previous interviews with prosecutors and the FBI — only coming up with the account that helped the Justice Department on the eve of trial.

Finally, the report says, prosecutors should have shared information that might have obliterated Allen's credibility: an explosive allegation that Allen had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl and then asked her to lie about it under oath.

Report: Prosecutors Hid Evidence In Ted Stevens Case
He had a trial...with witnesses and people under oath......are we now in agreement that the same needs to happen to Child-chaser Moore?

Forum List

Back