Last night Colbert used one of my clips

There are a shit load of comedy movies to pull stuff from.

Why is it the clips I use keep tyurning up on TV ?

Im telling people watch these sights to see what people are keyed into.

then they gleen the good stuff for their own use

Tell us, what exactly the Voices are telling you? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

+the poopy pants defense - Bing

look at a search for the phrase "the poopy pants defense"

Im the sixth one

Really? I don't see you. The 6th result I see is "Burke Goes Poopy Pants On Air".

You do realize that some software customizes search results to match what they think you're looking for?

Kinda like how the human brain sees what it's been primed to look for.

Kinda like the whole explanation for the phenomenon you're observing here.

Her post was actually the third one, at least that's how it arranged on my page.

It still doesn't make any sense.

I added +truthmatters to the search TM linked to and then a TM link appeared. Naturally.

So I went back to the original link TM gave and tried it again. And NOW the TM link appears. At position 8.

Search results change based on past behavior.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9SW2c-u1S8]Grover Norquist: Romney Was a Poopy Head! - YouTube[/ame]

You know, I would just like to take a moment to say that I think we, as a group, don't appreciate TM. I mean, despite that amount of grief heaped upon her and her ideas and posts, she continues to return and provide us with a rich source of comedy, though it is limited to the board and not found on Colbert's show, despite what she may believe.

So, let me just say, Thank you TM. You are the Energizer Bunny of USMB...

I didnt , I used poopy pants and used it the sanme way that Grover used to combat what HE CLAIMS were nothing but baseless personal insults.

I think it halarious that he did it.

I heard Newt echo it once on TV too.

Prove He used it before I did?

if yiu cant then my theory is still viable

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

I leave for a while only to come back to Truthiepoo having delusions of grandeur?

Did she go on some new kind of super strength spray paint or something? :dunno:

think about what you say here.

it doesnt just drop into a dead hole and disapear.

Unless of course you have NO GAME

I didnt , I used poopy pants and used it the sanme way that Grover used to combat what HE CLAIMS were nothing but baseless personal insults.

I think it halarious that he did it.

I heard Newt echo it once on TV too.

Prove He used it before I did?

if yiu cant then my theory is still viable

:lol:

Prove that you were the first to use it at all, otherwise your "theory" is dead in the dirt. :thup:

TM, are you aware that you may not have been the person that coined the term "Poopy Head"?

She wasn't the first one to use "Poopie Pants" on USMB either.

fuzzykitten99 said:
My boys will never wear pants that don't fit normal. I used to tease my brother about him wearing the huge pants, halfway down his butt. I would either de-pants him when he wasn't looking, or ask him if he was cross-dressing that day, because these one pair of pants were so big, it looked like he was wearing a floor length skirt. Unfortunately, he didn't grow out of the phase... :rolleyes:

I call them "poopie-pants", it always looks like they got a load in their diapers and need a change.

I told my nephew about how the droopy-drawers got started. In prison, the guys that were "wifes" or "owned" wore their pants down with the top of their underwear showing to signify that they were owned so that other people would know that if they raped them without permission they would have to face their owner. It got him to quit showing his undies to the public.

That was posted on 24 Oct 2005. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

I leave for a while only to come back to Truthiepoo having delusions of grandeur?

Did she go on some new kind of super strength spray paint or something? :dunno:

I'm not sure she'd get it right...

574c3a4b-7a11-4aab-87c4-b2fe5c2931f1.jpg

Forum List

Back