Last night Colbert used one of my clips

Where on this planet can a regular Joe smuck like the pack of us here have that many people listening to what you think and say?

This is the new town hall.

Good ideas and or clever repartee moves up the feeding chain folks.

Now How many of you have seen something you though of and used in a certain way turn up on the little screen?

anyone else?

So when some of us on the right happen to hear a radio host or conservative commentator repeat what we are saying at the dinner table, or to our conservative leaning friends.... it's not us just parroting what the guy is saying on the radio?
You mean they might actually be listening to us, rather than the other way around?
Imagine that :eusa_think:

You're still a dumbass though...

the other part of this is that you right wing fools who constantly make your party look more rediculous with your every post are shaping your party.

BTW your party is NOT shaping up but rotting into a heap

please tell me when was the last time you saw SEVERAL republicans USE the word "poopy" all within a few weeks span?

They used it exactly like I did here.

that is NOT a popular movie clip now is it?

[ame=http://youtu.be/qfRazBKBUc8]Al Roker REMIX - "I Pooped in my Pants (The Dookie Dance)" - YouTube[/ame]

so....if your right TM, in the near future we can expect to see colbert open his show with clips of the prez and congress saying the same things colbert said on his show, right?

Then he will go on and on about how he is being heard.

Is that right?

i hope TM is alone without any sharp objects near by

TM doesn't seem to be a physical danger to herself, as demonstrated by the longevity of her membership here on USMB.

Knowing her this entire thread could all be real, or could just as likely be her way of engaging a conversation.

If her rep wasn't disabled I would would have given her pos rep for the op, I am that amused.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfgrj_62-Y]Contemporary American History - YouTube[/ame]

how the right wing would run history classes

Lets test my theory guys.

try to come up with something good enough for comedic or national TV use.

See if you can find it used somewhere.

I bet you would be surprized.

I guess no one else has seen a pattern like this?

fine.

I will keep noticing it if continues to happen.

Funny goes right up the latter when it works

There are a shit load of comedy movies to pull stuff from.

Why is it the clips I use keep tyurning up on TV ?

Im telling people watch these sights to see what people are keyed into.

then they gleen the good stuff for their own use

Andy Whorehole, its cause you drive pop culture and trends.

Based on your grasp of the English language, I would be surprised if anyone spying your posts would be compelled to use your ideas for comedy rather than ridicule what you actually wrote...

lat·ter

/ˈlatər/

Adjective

1.Situated or occurring nearer to the end of something than to the beginning.
2.Belonging to the final stages of something.

lad·der

/ˈladər/

Noun

1.A structure consisting of a series of bars or steps between two lengths of wood, metal, or rope, used for climbing up or down something.
2.A series of ascending stages by which someone or something may advance or progress.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back