Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. What other people decide is not your concern.

Unless you decide to own a gun then you lefties go apeshit.

I'm 100% pro Second Amendment, so I don't know where you are getting "you lefties" from
Most pro abortionists are left.

Who is pro abortion? I am philosophically opposed to abortion, but you know what I hate even more? Big government stooges like you interfering in my personal decisions.
We are going in circles! I will stay out of your womb, you stay out of my gun case!

A. I don't have a womb

B. When was I trying to get into your gun case?

If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. What other people decide is not your concern.

Yeah just ignore the slaughter of innocents....no thank you.

What a stupid comment

So if a pregnant woman decides she's not ready to be a mother are you going to throw her in jail until she gives birth?

Where did I say that? Good grief stop building straw men you ignorant toad.

It takes a real ghoul to turn their head to the murder of innocents. Think hard now

Unless you decide to own a gun then you lefties go apeshit.

I'm 100% pro Second Amendment, so I don't know where you are getting "you lefties" from
Most pro abortionists are left.

Who is pro abortion? I am philosophically opposed to abortion, but you know what I hate even more? Big government stooges like you interfering in my personal decisions.
You are either for abortion or you are not. Which is it?

False dichotomy. I am not for abortion. I am for the people's right to make that decision for themselves because that's what personal liberty and limited government means.

ABSTRACT: Studies from many nations suggest that induced abortion (IA) may be a causal risk factor for the development of breast cancer. Researchers agree that IA contributes to the increased risk of breast cancer by delaying the timing of a full-term pregnancy which is a protective factor. Increasing numbers of studies now show that IA prior to 32 weeks in and of itself is a risk factor for breast cancer due to the physiology of breast development and the manner in which abortion interferes with the maturation of the breast cells. Although largely ignored by the mainstream medical community, this risk information deserves a prominent place in the education of all adolescent women who may, in the future, consider an IA.

A PDF of this statement is available at this link: Abortion and the Risk of Breast Cancer.

Resources

The state of Texas produces this book, A Woman’s Right to Know Information Material.

References

[1] Boonstra HD, et al. Abortion in Women’s Lives. New York, NY: Guttmacher Institute. 2006.

[2] Breast Cancer Prevention Institute Fact Sheet. Breast Cancer Prevention Institute. http://www.bcpinstitute.org/epidemiology_studies_bcpi.htm. Accessed on September 30, 2013.

Abortion and the Risk of Breast Cancer: Information for the Adolescent Woman and Her Parents

View attachment 183183

This booklet contains material that is counter to the findings of the the AMA, the American College of Obstetrics and Gynocology, and other national medical associations. The state of Texas also went to the U.S. Supreme Court contending that abortion procedures were unsafe and required precautions over and above those required even for colonoscopies, which are rated much higher as posing safety risks. The national medical associations filed briefs in the case denying the assertions made by the state. Texas bombed because it could not support its assertions. Now we have similar findings by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. After this, it seems like the Texans responsible for this nonsense are not honest people.

False dichotomy. I am not for abortion. I am for the people's right to make that decision for themselves because that's what personal liberty and limited government means.
That is a cop out. Pro choice is pro abortion. We are up to about 50 million pro abortions now. And, counting.

That is a cop out. Pro choice is pro abortion. We are up to about 50 million pro abortions now. And, counting.

It's how they justify it. I can't count the times I've heard being pro choice isn't pro abortion. What a crock of horseshit

If they believed in freedom and choice then we would have no interference, no need for gov. No need for Congress. Yep. It’s a cop out for whole sale murder, but hey! It’s apparently safe.

If they believed in freedom and choice then we would have no interference, no need for gov. No need for Congress. Yep. It’s a cop out for whole sale murder, but hey! It’s apparently safe.

You look at these people that have no qualms about killing innocents and you really have to wonder how exactly they live with themselves. Evidently no conscience what so ever

Hell, a kid got suspended because he chose not to join anti gun activists!

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.

For some of us, the safety of the mother is largely immaterial. In my mind the eradication of abortion (with minimal exceptions) is about forcing people to deal with the consequences of bad/poor decisions as much as anything else. Making the alternative to carry th the baby to term more dangerous works just fine for me.
But you are batshit nuts, so nobody gives a shit.

So if a pregnant woman decides she's not ready to be a mother are you going to throw her in jail until she gives birth?

Where did I say that?

Kind of inferred, isn't it? How else are you going to stop it?

No it wasn't inferred at all. How about start taking responsibility, that includes you men also. Pregnancy is easily prevented....start doing it and stop the killing

Some will never get what it means when we say women in Hollywood/Music sold their souls, and by them selling their soul it teaches young kids esp. girls to dress like whores with no morals and value let alone self respect . ........... You couldn't tell me that growing up either but once awakened minded ppl with brains look back and see how easily we were indoctrinated it all makes sense why we're so pushed into the world of " Broken, destroyed, soulless" families sex means nothing to them any more.

It use to mean something to give up a part of yourself , now these dumb sob all sell their souls to anything that takes it.

They won't ever get how aborted babies is a money making corporation. Former abortion clinic nurses have come out and admitted it. Well we know what they get.

ABSTRACT: Studies from many nations suggest that induced abortion (IA) may be a causal risk factor for the development of breast cancer. Researchers agree that IA contributes to the increased risk of breast cancer by delaying the timing of a full-term pregnancy which is a protective factor. Increasing numbers of studies now show that IA prior to 32 weeks in and of itself is a risk factor for breast cancer due to the physiology of breast development and the manner in which abortion interferes with the maturation of the breast cells. Although largely ignored by the mainstream medical community, this risk information deserves a prominent place in the education of all adolescent women who may, in the future, consider an IA.

A PDF of this statement is available at this link: Abortion and the Risk of Breast Cancer.

Resources

The state of Texas produces this book, A Woman’s Right to Know Information Material.

References

[1] Boonstra HD, et al. Abortion in Women’s Lives. New York, NY: Guttmacher Institute. 2006.

[2] Breast Cancer Prevention Institute Fact Sheet. Breast Cancer Prevention Institute. http://www.bcpinstitute.org/epidemiology_studies_bcpi.htm. Accessed on September 30, 2013.

Abortion and the Risk of Breast Cancer: Information for the Adolescent Woman and Her Parents

View attachment 183183

This booklet contains material that is counter to the findings of the the AMA, the American College of Obstetrics and Gynocology, and other national medical associations. The state of Texas also went to the U.S. Supreme Court contending that abortion procedures were unsafe and required precautions over and above those required even for colonoscopies, which are rated much higher as posing safety risks. The national medical associations filed briefs in the case denying the assertions made by the state. Texas bombed because it could not support its assertions. Now we have similar findings by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. After this, it seems like the Texans responsible for this nonsense are not honest people.

Epidemiological studies support the role of abortion in this increased incidence of breast cancer. Romania, for instance had one of Europe’s lowest rates of breast cancer during the time that abortion was illegal under Ceausescu, whose communist rule ended in 1989. Since the legalization of abortion in Romania in 1989, the numbers of abortions increased over 400 percent and the breast cancer incidence doubled in 18 years from 25 cases per 100,000 women in 1988 to 51 cases per 100,000 women in 2006.[13] The enforcement of the one-child policy in China, which includes forced abortions, has led to an increased incidence of breast cancer rates in that country, with the incidence increasing 31 percent since 1983.[14,15]

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.

Apparently you have never heard of Dr. Gosnell. Most probably have not.

He was an abortion doctor who ended up becoming the number one mass murderer in US history.

Let me give you a little education.

He started an abortion clinic in the 1970's, but then was found to have numerous health violations, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, the state simply stopped coming round. This is because abortion is a political football and any restrictions on it is viewed as an attack on abortion rights.

Turn the dial forward some 30 years later. The law finally caught up with him as it was discovered he was secretly killing viable infants and even some mothers. He even kept a jar full of fetus' on his desk because he was such a sick bastard.

Ironically, he picked on minority women. Why? it was because they were typically poorer and unable to defend themselves with fewer resources. You would think that Leftist groups like the NAACP would have been all over this guy but not a peep.

Imagine, the #1 serial killer in the US who targeted minorities, and not a peep from the NAACP?

Hollywood even refused to do a movie about him, and I'll give you two guesses as to why.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story

Gee, I wonder if the FBI and their leftist wing cooks should be worried about the #1 mass murderer in the US.

Guess not.

I am a liberal, and, yes, I want to see abortion remain legal and safe because it is sometimes necessary and I support the woman's right to control her own body, and that zygote, embryo or fetus is very much a part of her body

However, I will also say that having experience abortion in my life, I recognize that it is not a pleasant experience, it does end a potential life, and should not be undertaken casually or frivolously.

Having said that, I will also say that while I believe in the right to choose, I ALSO consider myself pro life- perhaps more so than some who are staunchly anti abortion. Now, before you jump all over me, I have a few questions for the anti abortion members:

A.) Which of the following policies and programs that might minimize unwanted pregnancies do you support? Why/why not ?

1. Given the evidence that abstinence only programs do not work, Do you support meaningful age appropriate sex education?

2. Given the fact that there is a high correlation between childhood poverty and teen pregnancy, do you support comprehensive anti poverty programs, a fair and progressive tax structure and family supports aimed at reducing poverty and strengthening the middle class

3. Given that fact that there is a correlation between academic achievement and overall satisfaction with the educational experience, do you support programs and policies that fully fund and strengthen our public school systems ?

4.Given the fact that emotional maturity can help to reduce teen pregnancy, do you support programs aimed at positive youth development - prevention approaches that foster resiliency in children around these themes: Connectedness, Confidence, and Character even if there is an additional financial cost to taxpayers. ?

B) Which of the following policies and programs that might encourage a young girl or woman who is pregnant to "chose life" rather than abortion by reassuring her that she will have adequate help and resources to care for the child.? Why and why not?

1. Universal, affordable and comprehensive health insurance and access to a network of health care professionals

2. Nutritional programs such as SNAP ( food stamps) and school lunch programs

3. affordable day care

4. Pre School and full day kindergarten

5. Housing assistance.

6.The right to marry in the case of Lesbians and bi sexual women, (and yes they may get pregnant)

Special note : The ability to marry someone of the same sex if she so desires is critical , so as to add to the stability of the family and ensure that the child has two legal parents and the security, financial benefits and social status that goes with that.

7. Again in relation to same sex couples, the guarantee that they will not be denied spousal benefits on the grounds that - while same sex marriage is legal - some employers are claiming that does NOT include he right to benefits

Special Note: The City of Huston Texas -while providing spousal benefits to same sex married couples - was challenged in court on that issue. The Texas Supreme court rules that it was unclear whether or not they were entitled to the benefits It went all the way to the US Supreme Court which declined to hear the case and allowed the Texas decision to stand. If the benefits are terminated, children will suffer.

C) In some cases, a woman -regardless of the help and supports that might be available just does not want to keep the child. In some of those cases - the decision to abort or carry to term rests on the prospects of finding a loving and stable home for the child. While that burden would not necessarily rest on the mother - she could turn the child over to an adoption agency- she might want some reassurance that a good home would be found.

We know- and that mother knows- that many children languish in the foster care system waiting for an adoptive home because there are simply not enough families willing and qualified to adopt them. Therefor it is crucial that the pool of potential adoptive families be expanded. Please answer that following yes/ no and why?

1. Do you support the practice of adoption by gay and Lesbian couples and individuals facilitated by state child welfare agencies?

2. Do you agree that the refusal to place children for adoption by private agencies THAT ACCEPT FEDERAL FUNDS, including religious agencies , should be prohibited?

Lets see who is really pro life and who really cares about children and not just the unborn.

Oh , and one more thing. You do understand that ending legal abortion will not actually end abortion, but rather, just relegate it to the back allies where women will be butchered?

Last edited:
‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

Apparently you have never heard of Dr. Gosnell. Most probably have not.

He was an abortion doctor who ended up becoming the number one mass murderer in US history.

Let me give you a little education.

He started an abortion clinic in the 1970's, but then was found to have numerous health violations, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, the state simply stopped coming round. This is because abortion is a political football and any restrictions on it is viewed as an attack on abortion rights.

Turn the dial forward some 30 years later. The law finally caught up with him as it was discovered he was secretly killing viable infants and even some mothers. He even kept a jar full of fetus' on his desk because he was such a sick bastard.

Ironically, he picked on minority women. Why? it was because they were typically poorer and unable to defend themselves with fewer resources. You would think that Leftist groups like the NAACP would have been all over this guy but not a peep.

Imagine, the #1 serial killer in the US who targeted minorities, and not a peep from the NAACP?

Hollywood even refused to do a movie about him, and I'll give you two guesses as to why.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story

Gee, I wonder if the FBI and their leftist wing cooks should be worried about the #1 mass murderer in the US.

Guess not.
Ending legal abortion will just produce more Gosnells

[…]

[…]

Child murdering gun banner applauds child murder.

Forum List

Back