Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.

For some of us, the safety of the mother is largely immaterial. In my mind the eradication of abortion (with minimal exceptions) is about forcing people to deal with the consequences of bad/poor decisions as much as anything else. Making the alternative to carry th the baby to term more dangerous works just fine for me.

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

You mean...except for the dead baby? You mean except for that...right....because it sure as fuck isnt safe for them...

For some of us, the safety of the mother is largely immaterial. In my mind the eradication of abortion (with minimal exceptions) is about forcing people to deal with the consequences of bad/poor decisions as much as anything else. Making the alternative to carry th the baby to term more dangerous works just fine for me.

It's forcing problems on society for no reason other than a 16th Century mentality of "shit, we're human and fragile and we might die out if we allow abortion".

7 billion people on this planet now. We don't need to be worrying about dying out from deadly diseases. We need to worry about dying out for ridiculous human actions now.

Too many people is our issue, not too few.

It's forcing problems on society for no reason other than a 16th Century mentality of "shit, we're human and fragile and we might die out if we allow abortion".

7 billion people on this planet now. We don't need to be worrying about dying out from deadly diseases. We need to worry about dying out for ridiculous human actions now.

Weak sauce

actually, dumb ass......Europe, Japan, they are not having enough children to replace their dead people.......

And no, we don't have too many people.....funny how the ones complaining about too many people are the ones who are living........

actually, dumb ass......Europe, Japan, they are not having enough children to replace their dead people.......

And no, we don't have too many people.....funny how the ones complaining about too many people are the ones who are living........

Yeah if someone is worried about overpopulation and truly means it....there are options :rolleyes:

And only idiots believe it because closed minds are o dumbed down to realize when " Real doctors" tell you your chances of breast cancer sky rocket" the abortionist don't want you to know that why because their profit markets would drop.

You are an asshole id you believe for one minutes these loons have you or your health at best interest.

YOu are an idiot if you can not learn that these companies from SNOPES, to abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood do no put information out there calling " real information fake" they want you to stay as dumb as you are by conning you into " TRUST THEM" wake the hell up you idiots!!!
PLANNED PARENTHOOD MAKES IT A POINT TO SAY IT IS A MYTH AND ONLY FOOLS FALL FOR IT!! YOU ARE A PROFIT FOR THEM THEY WILL AND NEED TO GAIN YOUR TRUST. THEY CON YOU INTO HOW SAFE IT IS.........ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO BECOME THEIR PATHETIC VICTIM.

upload_2018-3-17_7-48-13.png

upload_2018-3-17_7-50-6.png

And only idiots believe it because closed minds are o dumbed down to realize when " Real doctors" tell you your chances of breast cancer sky rocket" the abortionist don't want you to know that why because their profit markets would drop.

You are an asshole id you believe for one minutes these loons have you or your health at best interest.

YOu are an idiot if you can not learn that these companies from SNOPES, to abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood do no put information out there calling " real information fake" they want you to stay as dumb as you are by conning you into " TRUST THEM" wake the hell up you idiots!!!
PLANNED PARENTHOOD MAKES IT A POINT TO SAY IT IS A MYTH AND ONLY FOOLS FALL FOR IT!! YOU ARE A PROFIT FOR THEM THEY WILL AND NEED TO GAIN YOUR TRUST. THEY CON YOU INTO HOW SAFE IT IS.........ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO BECOME THEIR PATHETIC VICTIM.

View attachment 183153

View attachment 183154

Not to mention the mental and emotional issues women who have abortions end up having

View attachment 183153

View attachment 183154

Not to mention the mental and emotional issues women who have abortions end up having

I find it rather sickening how they have fake like polls out there stating how women are just fine and never suffer regret from doing it, but then go to a " REAL SOURCE" it will state 90% of women suffer from some form of regret some more severe than others but the guilt begins to work them.

View attachment 183153

View attachment 183154

I find it rather sickening how they have fake like polls out there stating how women are just fine and never suffer regret from doing it, but then go to a " REAL SOURCE" it will state 90% of women suffer from some form of regret some more severe than others but the guilt begins to work them.

Polls makes them feel warm and fuzzy....then reality sets in like it did Nov 10, 2016 HAHAHAHAHAHA

When I was grad school, i had a female classmate that would go batshit crazy if the topic of abortion came up. And if the topic came up, she would usually be the one that brought it up. For example, she spoke of a religious group on campus that made a display on the ground with crosses to represent the millions aborted. She bragged about stomping and kicking over the crosses in the display. She would become agitated to the point of tears if anyone tried to discuss the prolife side of the issue with her.

I highly suspect that my classmate was very personally invested in abortion; in other words she had one, to be so emotionally invested with the topic. I suspect that she didn’t take kindly to the belief that abortion is the killing of a baby, yet I also beleive that she probably felt guilty for having the abortion and was trying to suppress that guilt.

I saw a program on one of the cable channels...it was about a people who have a business where they find family members that have been separated.....sometimes through adoption... and other tragedies...

In one episode, a woman had them find her biological mother...who had given her up for adoption.....the mother was a victim of rape, and instead of aborting the baby, she gave her up for adoption....20 years later, they found each other and now have a life knowing each other....

That doesn't happen when the mother kills the baby....

I saw a program on one of the cable channels...it was about a people who have a business where they find family members that have been separated.....sometimes through adoption... and other tragedies...

In one episode, a woman had them find her biological mother...who had given her up for adoption.....the mother was a victim of rape, and instead of aborting the baby, she gave her up for adoption....20 years later, they found each other and now have a life knowing each other....

The sad thing is the vast majority of abortions could be avoided if personal responsibility was taken

It would be a silver lining for the raped mother to find out that her biological daughter grew up to be an awesome person. The daughter was not the guilty party in the rape.

Forum List

Back