Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.
Child murdering gun banner applauds child murder.
Maybe you would like to try to muster enough intellectual energy to try to answer the questions in # 58 above, instead of just spouting off with your idiotic bovine excrement

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.
Maybe you would like to try to muster enough intellectual energy to try to answer the questions in # 58 above, instead of just spouting off with your idiotic bovine excrement
Maybe you should self abort? You are a classic regressive traitor. You don't want an answer unless it agrees with you. You make all the remarks RL's make, proven historically. Nope, your a baby killing monster like all of your kind.

[…]

[…]

Maybe you should self abort? You are a classic regressive traitor. You don't want an answer unless it agrees with you. You make all the remarks RL's make, proven historically. Nope, your a baby killing monster like all of your kind.

Thank you for admitting that you are to intellectuality limited and / or to much of a coward to deal with my questions. You are dismissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[…]

[…]

Thank you for admitting that you are to intellectuality limited and / or to much of a coward to deal with my questions. You are dismissed.

Oooh, I've never been dismissed by a queer. Cool. Stop murdering babies.

Eradicate abortion sand encourage alot lower birth rates...a win win for the nation. There is benefit to both. Young married couples choosing not to have kiuds is a responsible and brave decision.

If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. What other people decide is not your concern.
If you don’t want to murder your children then don’t. What other people do is not your concern.
Thank you for that brilliant , sensitive and thoughtful response to a difficult topic. It's interesting to see how you anti abortion people can always navigate the issue with aplomb and intellect to get to the core of the issue. Perhaps you would like to tackle the questions that I posed in # 58 above in order to further convince us of what a great, pro life humanitarian you really are.

For some of us, the safety of the mother is largely immaterial. In my mind the eradication of abortion (with minimal exceptions) is about forcing people to deal with the consequences of bad/poor decisions as much as anything else. Making the alternative to carry th the baby to term more dangerous works just fine for me.

It's forcing problems on society for no reason other than a 16th Century mentality of "shit, we're human and fragile and we might die out if we allow abortion".

7 billion people on this planet now. We don't need to be worrying about dying out from deadly diseases. We need to worry about dying out for ridiculous human actions now.

Too many people is our issue, not too few.

What about the millions who never put themselves in that position? Pregnancy is 100% preventable.

Yes it is. Does it matter?

Does it matter if this fetus becomes a fully grown human being or not?

If you're religious you might say yes. You're thinking in terms of souls.

If you're more practical then you're thinking in terms of what is sustainable for the planet. We have too many people already, so if a woman chooses not to get pregnant, then it's okay.

500 years ago the issues were different.

Eradicate abortion sand encourage alot lower birth rates...a win win for the nation.
How exactly will that work?

Because of abortion, birth control, the lowering of fertility in males and females in America and Europe, the U.N has come up with the brilliant plan of mass migration from third world countries that didn't get the memo about the alleged over-population problem and it will be used to destroy the sovereignty of those countries. It's just another example of social engineering by those in power.

I wonder if they talked to Dr. Kermit Gosnel and his staff? Pizza joints were better regulated in Philadelphia for health issues than abortion clinics. As a matter of fact Gosnel's house of horrors was never checked by health officials until they had a freaking corpse on the table and couldn't dump it in the garbage like full term babies.

Eradicate abortion sand encourage alot lower birth rates...a win win for the nation.

Because of abortion, birth control, the lowering of fertility in males and females in America and Europe, the U.N has come up with the brilliant plan of mass migration from third world countries that didn't get the memo about the alleged over-population problem and it will be used to destroy the sovereignty of those countries. It's just another example of social engineering by those in power.

I see An Alex Jones conspiracy theory

For some of us, the safety of the mother is largely immaterial. In my mind the eradication of abortion (with minimal exceptions) is about forcing people to deal with the consequences of bad/poor decisions as much as anything else. Making the alternative to carry th the baby to term more dangerous works just fine for me.

It's forcing problems on society for no reason other than a 16th Century mentality of "shit, we're human and fragile and we might die out if we allow abortion".

7 billion people on this planet now. We don't need to be worrying about dying out from deadly diseases. We need to worry about dying out for ridiculous human actions now.

What about the millions who never put themselves in that position? Pregnancy is 100% preventable.

If you're more practical then you're thinking in terms of what is sustainable for the planet. We have too many people already, so if a woman chooses not to get pregnant, then it's okay.

You could fit every family on the planet in the state of Texas and give them an acre of land to boot. What we have is too much power in the hands of too few that possess most of the wealth and suppress technology that would make life better for all.

I see An Alex Jones conspiracy theory

Hardly.....I am a dedicated reader and researcher and Alex Jones plays no part in that equation. Why is it that you claim to want thoughtful discourse and exchange of ideas but as soon as you get something that you disagree with? You resort to the very tactics that you claim to loathe? I thought you were better than that.

Of course we don't have too many people for the planet. The birthrate in the civilized world is dropping like a stone helped along by male infertility. What we have too many of is savages. How do we reduce the number of savages and keep them in their shithole countries. Then we can make parks where the barrios and slums used to be.

Of course we don't have too many people for the planet. The birthrate in the civilized world is dropping like a stone helped along by male infertility. What we have too many of is savages. How do we reduce the number of savages and keep them in their shithole countries. Then we can make parks where the barrios and slums used to be.

China just got rid of the one child policy. Even with the one child policy their birthrate was increasing.

List of countries by population growth rate - Wikipedia

According to this, 28 countries have negative population growth. (UN figures)

These include Andorra, population 77,000,
Lithuania pop. 2.8 million
Georgia
Latvia
St. Helena (Not even a country, some Islands in the middle of nowhere)

The biggest two are Spain and Japan. Spain, like Andorra, like other countries on this list, are there because the people are leaving the country because of the bad economy.

The US has a population growth of 0.75
India 1.26
China 0.52 (and rising because of the two child policy).

There you have the three most populated countries in the world all increasing, while Andorra is the weight on the other side.

The World has an increase of 1.18 a year.

Eeruh...if a woman gets an abortion, she is past the point of choosing to get pregnant or not.

China just got rid of the one child policy. Even with the one child policy their birthrate was increasing.

List of countries by population growth rate - Wikipedia

According to this, 28 countries have negative population growth. (UN figures)

These include Andorra, population 77,000,
Lithuania pop. 2.8 million
Georgia
Latvia
St. Helena (Not even a country, some Islands in the middle of nowhere)

The biggest two are Spain and Japan. Spain, like Andorra, like other countries on this list, are there because the people are leaving the country because of the bad economy.

The US has a population growth of 0.75
India 1.26
China 0.52 (and rising because of the two child policy).

There you have the three most populated countries in the world all increasing, while Andorra is the weight on the other side.

The World has an increase of 1.18 a year.

Take out the anchor baby factor and Americans are not keeping up with the birthrate required to maintain it's population.

Forum List

Back