Land of the Free

yeah. no smoking, no trans fats, all the stuff that care and gunny mentioned.
In the 60s, the first generation of people that had a lot of spare time and money.

Agreed. People that have spare time and money fancy themselves as knowing what's good for everyone. Just like people that make a lot of money don't care as much about taxes as the ones that $1000 might mean the difference between being in the black or the red.

Don't i know it brutha.

If there is some stupid PC thing, or radical change the world's social behavior stupid nonsense it usually originated with the idle rich or their idiot offspring.

Colleges are a perfect breeding ground for thought control as the professors can focus the students into whatever group think is popular at the moment.

It's the dull age. When did this begin?

When did what begin? Some chucklehead has to type "unpatriotic" and "real American" and send the foamers at the mouth into tizzies. That is NOT what this thread is about.

I'm not questioning anyone's patriotism. I'm question their BALLS. When did this become a society of sheep?

And the reaction of the drones buzzing on in here when those words got mentioned is a perfect example. One person didn't even know WTF she was talking about. Just reacting to a buzzword.

No. when did all this pc horseshit start? no smoking, no calling things what they are, no good food, etc.

I partly agree with Xeno because the 60s WAS the beginning. It wasn't until the 80s though that it got really bad; which, supports Xeno's statement since 60s babies came of age in the 80s. All of a sudden we had this zero defect mentality.

No one knew cigarette smoke bothered them until someone with too much time on his/her hand planted that thought.

How much has the lifespan been extended since then? 10-25 years? Take them. I'm living MY life. These others want to EXIST 10-15 years longer? I don't care if they want to be slugs but I'll be damned if I'm going to live by THEIR leave.

We have become what we are because the weak has systematically legislated the strong out of existence.

☭proletarian☭;2001288 said:
No smoking
No drinking

:eusa_eh:

Tobacco was criminalized?

no drugs except FDA approved conformity-brainwashing drugs

I thought those were just guidelines? BTW, wasn't it the Right who made most drugs illegal because they were used by immoral deviants?

I told you not to move to Iran, dipshit.

Mama's boy

lol

wut?

Speak for yourself :doubt:

Seriously, what're you babbling about?

People are too stupid for that.

Huh? Ever since the Red Menace, even the pledge of allegiance includes an oath to the Christian god.

In other words, you have nothing worthwhile to say ...

When did what begin? Some chucklehead has to type "unpatriotic" and "real American" and send the foamers at the mouth into tizzies. That is NOT what this thread is about.

I'm not questioning anyone's patriotism. I'm question their BALLS. When did this become a society of sheep?

And the reaction of the drones buzzing on in here when those words got mentioned is a perfect example. One person didn't even know WTF she was talking about. Just reacting to a buzzword.

No. when did all this pc horseshit start? no smoking, no calling things what they are, no good food, etc.

I partly agree with Xeno because the 60s WAS the beginning. It wasn't until the 80s though that it got really bad; which, supports Xeno's statement since 60s babies came of age in the 80s. All of a sudden we had this zero defect mentality.

No one knew cigarette smoke bothered them until someone with too much time on his/her hand planted that thought.

How much has the lifespan been extended since then? 10-25 years? Take them. I'm living MY life. These others want to EXIST 10-15 years longer? I don't care if they want to be slugs but I'll be damned if I'm going to live by THEIR leave.

We have become what we are because the weak has systematically legislated the strong out of existence.
Live longer and be a burden on a society that doesn't care about the ederly.

The first thing that started the change was when they took corporal punishment out of the schools.

Right? So your kids can toss you in a nursing home. Excellent. Let me hang on longer for THAT. I LOVE the smell of poopy diapers. :cuckoo:

Right? So your kids can toss you in a nursing home. Excellent. Let me hang on longer for THAT. I LOVE the smell of poopy diapers. :cuckoo:
If they even bother.

More likely you will be in some shithole aparment being fed once a day by 'meals on wheels' until you croak.

Not to derail your thread again, so I will just say this and be done.
I have mixed emotions about the nursing home thing, some people need more care and shoud be in a nursing home. And some should be taken care of by their family. Sorry! :D

The first thing that started the change was when they took corporal punishment out of the schools.
Which is the 60s again.

I can recall it was about 1969 they started to spring 'encounter groups' and 'rap sessions' on us.

And in the 70s it turned into if you spanked your child at home you were abusive. And children have been empowered and encouraged to varying degrees since to rat out their parents.

But let them screw up and guess who gets fined? You're responsible, you just have been stripped of any tools to enforce rules.

Inmates running the asylum.

Kind of like what Hitler did to the youth, he impowered them. Kids turned in their parents for have two chickens in a pot.

Which is the 60s again.

I can recall it was about 1969 they started to spring 'encounter groups' and 'rap sessions' on us.

And in the 70s it turned into if you spanked your child at home you were abusive. And children have been empowered and encouraged to varying degrees since to rat out their parents.

But let them screw up and guess who gets fined? You're responsible, you just have been stripped of any tools to enforce rules.

Its all for your own good.

Or so they say.

Which is the 60s again.

My son's daycare got shut down recently because two five year olds were playing "doctor", and they didn't report it.
Who the hell didn't play "doctor" when they were little?

Parents wanting to be friends with their kids instead of parents! As Xeno stated, the yuppy's.

If they even bother.

More likely you will be in some shithole aparment being fed once a day by 'meals on wheels' until you croak.

It's nice of those folks that want to save my life and extend it for a few more years to do that, huh?

What really trips me out are people like Michelle Obama and her obesity thing. I might suggest some Nike running shoes for her. I wouldn't exactly call her petite.

Or the Anti-Smoking Nazi Bitch from Hell in my local area. She couldn't weigh less than 350. Her fat ass is going to drop dead on the dais from a complete cardio shutdown -- if she doesn't choke to death on a Twinkie first -- LONG before I'll die of cancer. And waddle her ass over to a gas-guzzling, smoke-belching Suburban because anything less would collapse on the tires.

Parents wanting to be friends with their kids instead of parents! As Xeno stated, the yuppy's.

If you wants kids to grow up correctly, you have to beat the shit outta them.

If you want them to be useless losers and a burden to society, be their pals and let them do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back