No fossil fuels
No bad cholesterol
No watering your damned lawn
No civil discourse involving opposing political ideology
No God

Yeah ...:rolleyes:
Shuddup!

What are ya, unpatriotic or something?

That is what I really fucking hate, the patriotic bullshit.
And I hate to tell you guys, it is the non "elitiest" that throw that crap around the most.

Yes, it is. You HAVE TO BE elitist to think you know what's best for everyone else. By definition.

You can smoke anywhere, even in airports i saw people smoking....you have no one making the restaurants cut out transfats, and you don't get carded when you drink or be told to stop drinking...all of those decisions are up to yourself.

Don't know where YOU live care, but you are incorrect on all 3.

I haven't seen nor been around an airport you could smoke within 50 feet of since the 80s.

IIRC, it's NYC that enacted legislation in regard to restaurants serving foods with transfats in them.

You get at the door when you go to a bar and the bartender and/or staff can cut you off at their discretion.

I was talking about the freedoms OVER SEAS compared to here...In Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba...smoking in airports is permitted....people ride their motorbikes or cycles without it being mandatory to wear a helmut, there is no push to cut out transfats or to lower cholesterol etc.... in Cancun we got a beer when the ship landed there at 10:30 in the morning...

foreign countries are more free than we are when it comes to personal choices.

I misunderstood your response. I agree when you speak of foreign countries.

Gunny is plenty patriotic. Often times those of us on here that argue the most care the most.

Incorrect. You drink yourself to a stupor and walk out on the sidewalk in front of your house and you can be arrested for public intoxication.

It doesn't matter who has an issue with premarital sex. It's an issue with a LOT of people. Since you think God has been decently limited, I guess you don't go for the fact that marriage is something between two people and God, not a piece of paper filed with the state. Once the former is violated, that piece of paper is worthless.

Don't buy drugs. I don't care. Get it?

If you like the government up your ass and your wallet knock yourself out. I don't.

Does this agree with what you're saying on marriage?

"I have no idea what marriage is on a religious level. Maybe in yours it has to be between two natural born members not joiners. Who knows. It's the government definition which matters to me. The state uses deductions for marriage to encourage stability."

Meaning folks should care more about what marriage is in their religion and let the state just worry about giving tax breaks for economically favorable activities?

Really I don't want the government up my ass. I do want Uncle Sam to keep Arizonans and Nevadans from going to war over water in the Colorado River. But I also don't want John Ashcroft telling me if I can choose doctor assisted suicide instead of a few days of starvation and morphine overdose delirium before I die.

It looks like some people need to book their one-way ticket to Siberia.

Yeah, but for WHO? The people who believe in the Constitution and what it stands for? Or those who have raped it?

All you unpatriotic whiners. Only Real Americans™ are allowed from here on out!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH!!!

This thread has nothing to do with "patriotism" and/or "real Americans" except for the fodder provided by a fucking troll.

No real sugar.

No labels for fake food via FDA approval.

No to real butter.

No fresh real milk. No labels for hormone enhanced milk.

No to informed consent.

No private property rights.

No to parents teaching children at home.

No privately owned guns (if some get to have their say)

No to personal right to discern what is good or evil.

No to basic traditional family.

If you live within a city limit...

No chickens.

No if someone does not like your dog.

No fence around your property that is not approved by ordinance

It's the dull age. When did this begin?

When did what begin? Some chucklehead has to type "unpatriotic" and "real American" and send the foamers at the mouth into tizzies. That is NOT what this thread is about.

I'm not questioning anyone's patriotism. I'm question their BALLS. When did this become a society of sheep?

And the reaction of the drones buzzing on in here when those words got mentioned is a perfect example. One person didn't even know WTF she was talking about. Just reacting to a buzzword.

It's the dull age. When did this begin?

When did what begin? Some chucklehead has to type "unpatriotic" and "real American" and send the foamers at the mouth into tizzies. That is NOT what this thread is about.

I'm not questioning anyone's patriotism. I'm question their BALLS. When did this become a society of sheep?

And the reaction of the drones buzzing on in here when those words got mentioned is a perfect example. One person didn't even know WTF she was talking about. Just reacting to a buzzword.

No. when did all this pc horseshit start? no smoking, no calling things what they are, no good food, etc.

When did what begin, the pC stuff?

yeah. no smoking, no trans fats, all the stuff that care and gunny mentioned.
In the 60s, the first generation of people that had a lot of spare time and money.

Agreed. People that have spare time and money fancy themselves as knowing what's good for everyone. Just like people that make a lot of money don't care as much about taxes as the ones that $1000 might mean the difference between being in the black or the red.

No smoking
No drinking

:eusa_eh:

Tobacco was criminalized?

no drugs except FDA approved conformity-brainwashing drugs

I thought those were just guidelines? BTW, wasn't it the Right who made most drugs illegal because they were used by immoral deviants?

No sex outside wedlock

I told you not to move to Iran, dipshit.
No red meat

Mama's boy
No fossil fuels

lol

wut?
No bad cholesterol

Speak for yourself :doubt:

No watering your damned lawn

Seriously, what're you babbling about?
No civil discourse involving opposing political ideology

People are too stupid for that.

Huh? Ever since the Red Menace, even the pledge of allegiance includes an oath to the Christian god.

Forum List

Back