Land of the Free

It's nice of those folks that want to save my life and extend it for a few more years to do that, huh?

What really trips me out are people like Michelle Obama and her obesity thing. I might suggest some Nike running shoes for her. I wouldn't exactly call her petite.

Or the Anti-Smoking Nazi Bitch from Hell in my local area. She couldn't weigh less than 350. Her fat ass is going to drop dead on the dais from a complete cardio shutdown -- if she doesn't choke to death on a Twinkie first -- LONG before I'll die of cancer. And waddle her ass over to a gas-guzzling, smoke-belching Suburban because anything less would collapse on the tires.

You could make an argument that the depression and WWII are the real cause of it all.

People who lived through that were tough as nails, but they wanted better for their kids and often didn't want their kids to suffer the way they did.

No me, I dared to question what the hell he was talking about when he made a comment about Reservations.

Wrong. You went ranting off about patriotism.

So you are saying I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to patriotism? Whatever!

I'm saying you kept insisting on trying to turn this thread into your opinion of patriotism. I could give a fuck less what you think you know on the topic. I don't listen to anyone's opinion on the topic because I've never seen it addressed for what it is. It's always a deflection or derailment or personal attack.

Right? So your kids can toss you in a nursing home. Excellent. Let me hang on longer for THAT. I LOVE the smell of poopy diapers. :cuckoo:
If they even bother.

More likely you will be in some shithole aparment being fed once a day by 'meals on wheels' until you croak.

It's nice of those folks that want to save my life and extend it for a few more years to do that, huh?

What really trips me out are people like Michelle Obama and her obesity thing. I might suggest some Nike running shoes for her. I wouldn't exactly call her petite.

Or the Anti-Smoking Nazi Bitch from Hell in my local area. She couldn't weigh less than 350. Her fat ass is going to drop dead on the dais from a complete cardio shutdown -- if she doesn't choke to death on a Twinkie first -- LONG before I'll die of cancer. And waddle her ass over to a gas-guzzling, smoke-belching Suburban because anything less would collapse on the tires.

Michelle Obama is something like 6ft tall, and she obviously works out often. Her arms are proof of that.

If they even bother.

More likely you will be in some shithole aparment being fed once a day by 'meals on wheels' until you croak.

Michelle Obama is something like 6ft tall, and she obviously works out often. Her arms are proof of that.

:rolleyes:

You could make an argument that the depression and WWII are the real cause of it all.

People who lived through that were tough as nails, but they wanted better for their kids and often didn't want their kids to suffer the way they did.

I have always blamed the baby boomers! But you are right it probably started with people like my grandparents.

Possibly. I was raised a lot by my grandparents and they must've missed that class.:lol: If nothing else, he taught me a work ethic I haven't seen in any kids in a LONG time. They act as if they're doing you a favor showing up to collect a check.

Possibly. I was raised a lot by my grandparents and they must've missed that class.:lol: If nothing else, he taught me a work ethic I haven't seen in any kids in a LONG time. They act as if they're doing you a favor showing up to collect a check.
Not all of them, some of them.

It was their kids that became the flower power generation.

Not all of them, some of them.

It was their kids that became the flower power generation.

My parents were off schedule. They were two old for that flower power stuff. I was too young. They were born a bit before WWII so they weren't part of the great "homecoming" baby boom.:lol:

What I have noticed about the majority of the work force today is that they want the pay check and that title but who gives a shit about work. That is their mind set!

ZERO INTEGRITY

I was too young to attend woodstock but was well aware of the Hippy Generation. It was all about free love, no guilt, do it if it makes you feel good. Screw authority, screw your parents, screw working, this the entire start of it.

This is also when woman started to burn bras, went to work, career woman, latch key children, all in the name of progress. lol

What I have noticed about the majority of the work force today is that they want the pay check and that title but who gives a shit about work. That is their mind set!

ZERO INTEGRITY

Yet they cry when jobs go overseas. if I was in business for myself and wanted to make the most profit I'd go too. We probably have the most pampered workforce in the world. The government tells you who you can hire and the unions tell you when, where and how you can work them.

Again, a case of the weak legislating the strong out of existence.

It's amusing, watching Gunny cry like a little bitch.

The building my husband works at has Union Gov. workers on a Army Base. The guy in the cubical next to him shows up to work and actually sleeps/snores from 8am until the union guy rings the bell at 10 am for their 30 min break, the guy comes back and snores again. All day, and he gets paid 140k a year! He cannot be fired! No joke this is every day!

No smoking

Right.. So when you get lung cancer, and your insurance cuts you because you are to expensive to treat, you can add no healthcare to your list.

No drinking

Since when?? I was unaware of any law preventing you from drinking.. If you want to be a drunk and run around in your own vomit, be my guess.. I reserve the right to not be killed by you cause you were to stupid not to drive.. No drunk driving should be added..

no drugs except FDA approved conformity-brainwashing drugs

Hmmm.. So you want to go to the drug store and buy rat poison without knowing it? You want no regulations on your drugs?? Don't come crying here when your eye drops turns out to be drano or bleach..

No sex outside wedlock

Wow?? Sad?? I had tons of sex when I as single.. I am married and still having tons of sex.. Perhaps it is you?? No idiots allowed should be added.. Women don't like idiots..

No red meat

Isn't this a religous thing?? How bout No bronze age morons brain washing you into stupid rules and running your life.. No thinking for yourself isn't on your list you know.. You should try it..

No fossil fuels

Hmmmm.. So when we run out what then?? Seems silly to wait until we run out of something to find an alternative.. But then you let bronze age morons living in clay huts do your thinking so.. I can't expect any rational thought??

No bad cholesterol

Well.. If you want to have a heart attack.. Heart surgery is expensive you know.. Your insurance might consider your trips to McDonald's a pre-existing condition and not cover you.. There is that no healthcare again..

No watering your damned lawn

I guess you have never lived somewhere with drought conditions.. Lucky you.. Many people aren't so lucky..

No civil discourse involving opposing political ideology

That is a republican thing.. Democrats have repeatedly tried to work with republicans on a number of issues.. You all just seem to be the party of no.. Kinda like your post here.. A list of no's..

I don't care about god.. It is religion that is causing all the problems.. God is fine..

:cool:

Last edited:
you forgot

No Trans-fats

when i go on vacation to other underdeveloped countries, i am amazed at how much freedom they have that we don't....especially with things like smoking and drinking and foods

They don't have trans-fats in underdeveloped countries. They have natural foods...if they have any foods at all.

Forum List

Back