No bad cholesterol
No watering your damned lawn
No civil discourse involving opposing political ideology
No God

Yeah ...:rolleyes:

Jawohl!!!

you forgot

No Trans-fats

when i go on vacation to other underdeveloped countries, i am amazed at how much freedom they have that we don't....especially with things like smoking and drinking and foods

you forgot

No Trans-fats

when i go on vacation to other underdeveloped countries, i am amazed at how much freedom they have that we don't....especially with things like smoking and drinking and foods

Agreed. Freedom in this country is a sham. You're free to do with elitist, PC knuckleheads tell you you're free to do.

It's just a convenient buzzword used as a facade by BOTH parties to enforce their holier than thou crap on us.

The really sad part is, a LOT of people actually believe one party or the other. Some are members of this board.:lol:

oh, plus there is

NO Burning leaves in some states...(i think we can in maine, but in massachusetts we could not)

No Driving without seatbelt

No Riding without Helmet (Not here in Maine, that is okay)

No Driving while on Cell Phones (only in Bangor, but around my rural area it is ok in Maine)

What are the freedoms we don't have with smoking drinking and eating?

You can smoke anywhere, even in airports i saw people smoking....you have no one making the restaurants cut out transfats, and you don't get carded when you drink or be told to stop drinking...all of those decisions are up to yourself.

You planning on trying to play a game of semantics here, or what?

You have to pretty-much stand out on the plains in Kansas to have a smoke anymore, but you have a city bus belching more than two packs daily worth of smoke up your nose and THAT's okay.

Michelle Obama wants to create legislation (cuz someone voter for HER) about obesity when she needs to get her OWN tush up on the Nordic Track and not be looking at everyone else's.

IIRC, there are cities in the US that have enacted legislation against trans-fats. When I eat shit I want shit, not a replica that has no taste and it ISN'T the government's business WTF I am doing.

No smoking
No drinking
no drugs except FDA approved conformity-brainwashing drugs
No sex outside wedlock
No red meat
No fossil fuels
No bad cholesterol
No God

I'm clueless here!

Are we complaining water in the Colorado River is rationed?

I had plenty of pre-marital sex, most of which the anticipation would have been better than. Rubbers prevented much trouble. I remember some Silent Majority types saying it was a bad thing.

God was decently limited. Weird he kept me from buying beer on Sundays for the longest time.

I can drink myself to a stupor long as I stay off the public roadways so I don't kill you all.

The FDIC probably out performs its Mexican counterpart. I'm not going there to buy drugs. Well, prescription drugs lol.

I wonder if the ossiah smokes in the white house or if he has to be at least 25 feet away from it.

You can smoke anywhere, even in airports i saw people smoking....you have no one making the restaurants cut out transfats, and you don't get carded when you drink or be told to stop drinking...all of those decisions are up to yourself.

Don't know where YOU live care, but you are incorrect on all 3.

I haven't seen nor been around an airport you could smoke within 50 feet of since the 80s.

IIRC, it's NYC that enacted legislation in regard to restaurants serving foods with transfats in them.

You get at the door when you go to a bar and the bartender and/or staff can cut you off at their discretion.

You left out:

Dumbass message board moderators moving ACTUAL POLITICALLY related threads such as one involving stimulus monies being spent on "free blackberries for smokers" to the "humor" section.

Bunch of fucking pussies, NOTHING MORE!

You planning on trying to play a game of semantics here, or what?

You have to pretty-much stand out on the plains in Kansas to have a smoke anymore, but you have a city bus belching more than two packs daily worth of smoke up your nose and THAT's okay.

Michelle Obama wants to create legislation (cuz someone voter for HER) about obesity when she needs to get her OWN tush up on the Nordic Track and not be looking at everyone else's.

IIRC, there are cities in the US that have enacted legislation against trans-fats. When I eat shit I want shit, not a replica that has no taste and it ISN'T the government's business WTF I am doing.

The First Lady's obesity thing is a little misguided. I think life w/o obesity protection laws would be plenty discouraging enough. Let airlines charge more for big folks and allow my insurance company to outright drop me if I get over 220 and I'd be 4 pounds lighter today. No joke.

Smoking regulations I'm split on. I'll say smoking should be allowed anyplace I'm allowed to burn a piece of rubber and the incense of my choice. Can't favor cigarettes. I like the smell and its really no worse for me than smoking. If folks smoke in their own cars or homes I could care less. That cigarette out the window is pretty ignorant. Smokers get mad when I throw gum on their cars. Hypocrites.

Trans fat regulations I'm against. I'll go so far as to make chain restaurants provide nutritional labels. Any further I'm against.

No smoking
No drinking
No sex outside wedlock
No red meat
No fossil fuels
No bad cholesterol
No God

No teaching your children the basic ethics and morals you believe in.

No smoking
No drinking
No sex outside wedlock
No red meat
No fossil fuels
No bad cholesterol
No God

I'm clueless here!

Are we complaining water in the Colorado River is rationed?

I had plenty of pre-marital sex, most of which the anticipation would have been better than. Rubbers prevented much trouble. I remember some Silent Majority types saying it was a bad thing.

God was decently limited. Weird he kept me from buying beer on Sundays for the longest time.

I can drink myself to a stupor long as I stay off the public roadways so I don't kill you all.

The FDIC probably out performs its Mexican counterpart. I'm not going there to buy drugs. Well, prescription drugs lol.

Incorrect. You drink yourself to a stupor and walk out on the sidewalk in front of your house and you can be arrested for public intoxication.

It doesn't matter who has an issue with premarital sex. It's an issue with a LOT of people. Since you think God has been decently limited, I guess you don't go for the fact that marriage is something between two people and God, not a piece of paper filed with the state. Once the former is violated, that piece of paper is worthless.

Don't buy drugs. I don't care. Get it?:eusa_eh:

If you like the government up your ass and your wallet knock yourself out. I don't.

No smoking
No drinking
No sex outside wedlock
No red meat
No fossil fuels
No bad cholesterol
No God

Shuddup!

What are ya, unpatriotic or something?

Yeah, that's me. I'm patriotic as Hell to what we are supposed to be and used to be. I certainly do not support the government that has usurped that.

Don't know where YOU live care, but you are incorrect on all 3.

I haven't seen nor been around an airport you could smoke within 50 feet of since the 80s.

IIRC, it's NYC that enacted legislation in regard to restaurants serving foods with transfats in them.

You get at the door when you go to a bar and the bartender and/or staff can cut you off at their discretion.

I was talking about the freedoms OVER SEAS compared to here...In Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba...smoking in airports is permitted....people ride their motorbikes or cycles without it being mandatory to wear a helmut, there is no push to cut out transfats or to lower cholesterol etc.... in Cancun we got a beer when the ship landed there at 10:30 in the morning...

foreign countries are more free than we are when it comes to personal choices.

Forum List

Back