Lakerland

Magic Johnson goes off on Laker owner Jim Buss. He say's Jim Buss is the problem and he needs to stop trying to prove a point that he's as good as his dad was. He's not. His dad surrounded himself with smart basketball people like Jerry West. Jim thinks he can do this on his own and look what that has done to the team.

5 losses in a row. 11 out of 12 losses. The team takes a break in the 3rd quarter. Nobody is playing inspired basketball. There is no team identity. No direction. No plan. Just Jim.

Jim is doing a great job, I love the guy, I haven't seen a bigger mess than this team in years! Hell, he is over paying Kobe! How the hell did he screw that up?

Go Blazers!

Is Kobe Bryant the reason for the Los Angeles Lakers downfall

Kobe got roasted in this article by the same people who worshipped him a few years ago.

Kobe is way overpaid, he has made it impossible to sign talent because of no cap space and players around the league don't want to play with his ego. He has made the Lakers irrelevant.

Congrats to Kobe and the Lakers, they screwed each other.

With the spectacle Kobe caused with Dwight Howard he completely alientated other stars from wanting to come there, they will have to wait until Kobe retires to attract new stars.

'bout fuckin' time we won!

I still want Mike Brown fired!
I dont care about the lakers now but they were fun to watch when they had magic johnson,jamesworthy,jabbar and ramsey.it was always fun to watch them square off against the celtics in the championship.I always liked watching those games and this is coming from a guy who hates basketball.

I dont care about the lakers now but they were fun to watch when they had magic johnson,jamesworthy,jabbar and ramsey.it was always fun to watch them square off against the celtics in the championship.I always liked watching those games and this is coming from a guy who hates basketball.
Ramsey?

Which one you talkin' about? The Egyptian King, or the coach of the '77 Trailblazers? There was no "ramsey" on the Lakers. There was a Rambis, but no ramsey.

With the spectacle Kobe caused with Dwight Howard he completely alientated other stars from wanting to come there, they will have to wait until Kobe retires to attract new stars.
Chris Paul wanted to come here. Mello wanted to come here. Kevin Love wanted to come here. Saying stars don't want to come here, is just Henry Abbott bullshit. No different than anything coming out of Beantown.

oh yeah its been a while.i know someone here in town named ramsey so thats where that came from and liek i said,its bee a while.lol.

Kobe is way overpaid, he has made it impossible to sign talent because of no cap space and players around the league don't want to play with his ego. He has made the Lakers irrelevant.

He didn't ask for that contract, they "offered" it to him.

oh yeah its been a while.i know someone here in town named ramsey so thats where that came from and liek i said,its bee a while.lol.
Kobe scored 27 last night. A recent poll of all the GM's in the league, voted Kobe No.2 as the person you want taking the last shot in a game. He tied with Lebron. Both received 7.5% of the vote. The winner was Kevin Durant. He got 76.5% of the vote.

Kobe did win "toughest man in the league", among all the GM's.

He didn't ask for that contract, they "offered" it to him.
Then let's not hear Kobe bitch about no talent around him. He knew damn well that his contract would strap the lakers because of the cap.

After watching "When the Garden was Eden" the other night...

Best passing team in NBA history:

1. '70 Knicks
2. '77 Trailblazers
3. '86 Celtics​

After watching "When the Garden was Eden" the other night...

Best passing team in NBA history:

1. '70 Knicks
2. '77 Trailblazers
3. '86 Celtics​

I'd take Walton and the 77 Blazers,
86 Celtics
70 Knicks.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back