Lakerland

The Lakers are 10 games below .500, if Laker fans are happy with that, more power to you. At least they have adjusted to losing well.

Sorry911, no team in LA next year. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I guess that makes me a troll
No you aren't.
Sorry911, no team in LA next year. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I guess that makes me a troll

No unlike pooper,YOUR not,not unless you are like troll rightwinger who insists they are NEVER coming back even after he made the announcement in January that he plans to build an NFL stadium in LA.:biggrin:

right not its 50/50 for this year,100% for 2016,wont know for sure till the end of june,thought we would know for sure by feb 15th but new information has come up SINCE then that I did not know about which I have covered on that thread recently.

I have to believe it will STILL be this year,who in the NFL wants to have a lameduck season in the Midwest with a a deserted stadium knowing your team will be gone after this year? makes no sense.Nobody wants that or wants to see that.

as far as the Lakers go,cant wait till Koby retires.I like the old Lakers from the 80's with magic and company but Koby gives a bad name to that organization.

Well I think Kobe will play 40 games this year and the Lakers will win 30- 35 games. Then Kobe will ride off into the sunset.

Forum List

Back