Lakerland

Kobe is THE reason the Lakers have a terrible record and they have no future until the ugly Kobe contract is gone.

I thought they made a good draft pick in Julius Randle. Sorry to see him get hurt.

At this point I'm feeling sorry for the Lakers. It's an entirely new experience for me.

Warriors travel to Staples tonight. Hopefully they can deal with the pressure of Nicholson and Dianne Cannon staring at them

I'm walking to the bar tonight to watch this game. Lake Show vs Warriors. You wanna make a bet? I'll give you 6 points. If the Warriors win by 7 or more, you have to post a reply to my mountain climbing post, and say it's interesting. If you win, I have to admit in this thread that Kobe is the most talented scorer of all time.

I hate basketball but I sure like watching the Lakers from time to time. Reason? they got the coolest looking uniforms in the country just like my future LA RAMS always had the coolest looking uni's bar none.was great to see them in those digs in last sundays game.cant wait to see them in the LA sun next year. california has the coolest looking colors of teams.the LA RAMS colors best in the NFL,lakers colors best in the NBA,the chargers with their blue and yellows as well,used to really be awesome when they had the yellow pants,and of course UCLA with their powder blue unis.

No NFL team in LA next year. The tribe has spoken. And Southern Cali is an armpit, anyway. Anything south of Monterey is terrible.

someone farted in here.^
No NFL team in LA next year. The tribe has spoken. And Southern Cali is an armpit, anyway. Anything south of Monterey is terrible.
No NFL in LA next year, however the Lakers aren't playing basketball anymore either. :lol:
:bsflag:
NO NFL in LA next year? oh REALLY troll?

• News to Scheffer - NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle told baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey that no NFL team will be moving to Indianapolis in 1984
    so much for the no NFL in LA next year ..Not my fault you are too lazy to read my rebuttals that debunked the unsubstaniated RUMOR:lmao: miserable fail.
man you're idiot.:laugh::rofl:you actually believe the owners work for goddell when its the other way around and actually dont get it that godell is poweless to stop him.:asshole:

Last edited:
I guess we will see, but I think LA will get a team in a couple years but not next year.

911 do you have enough confidence to back your claim? If the Rams don't move by February 15, 2015, or announce the move, you will never post anymore on the subject.

And quit crapping on other threads about it.

see pooper here thinks that godell is like our facist dictater obama where he can order the NFL owners around like Obama does with us. that the owners work for goddell instead in reality,its the other way around.Kroneke only needs the approval of the amjority of the owners to move,he is powerless to stop him just like rozelll was powerless to stop irsey from moving when he said there the colts would not be able to move to indianapolis in 1984.miserable fail.:lmao:

see pooper here thinks that godell is like our facist dictater obama where he can order the NFL owners around like Obama does with us. that the owners work for goddell instead in reality,its the other way around.Kroneke only needs the approval of the amjority of the owners to move,he is powerless to stop him just like rozelll was powerless to stop irsey from moving when he said there the colts would not be able to move to indianapolis in 1984.miserable fail.:lmao:

I put it out there, you going to ignore it?

Sorry911, no team in LA next year. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I guess that makes me a troll

Forum List

Back