Lakerland

Ramsey?

Which one you talkin' about? The Egyptian King, or the coach of the '77 Trailblazers? There was no "ramsey" on the Lakers. There was a Rambis, but no ramsey.

Ramsey is the guy on the Bud Light commercial;
<iframe src="//Bud Light TV Commercial Ramsey -iSpot.tv" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="355" width="560"></iframe>

Go GS Warriors

Ramsey?

Which one you talkin' about? The Egyptian King, or the coach of the '77 Trailblazers? There was no "ramsey" on the Lakers. There was a Rambis, but no ramsey.

Ramsey is the guy on the Bud Light commercial;
<iframe src="//Bud Light TV Commercial Ramsey -iSpot.tv" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="355" width="560"></iframe>

Go GS Warriors

How do you think Kerr will do coaching the Warriors? He has a lot of talent to work with, do you see him doing better or worse than Jackson?

Lance Stephenson should blow in Kobe's ear in the 4th Quarter. That'll rattle him.
That would be a mistake. Kobe don't get rattled.

Have you ever faked throwing the ball in someone's face? And put your other hand inches away from someone's face to stop the ball, just to see them flinch? At the very least, blink their eyes. It's a natural reaction, if you do it right and they're not expecting it.

Well, Matt Barnes tried that on Kobe when he was with the Orlando Magic. He acted like he was going to take the ball out of bounds and then "wham", threw it in Kobe's face. Kobe didn't flinch. Kobe didn't blink. Kobe didn't react at all.

At the risk of sounding like the Huggy of Roundball, the Lakers got their first road victory of the season last night against the Hawks and Kobe is leading the league in scoring.

Oh, I almost forgot, SWAGGY P IS BACKI!

Lakers, worst record in the Western Conference.

So, will the Lakers be able to keep pace with Philadelphia? They are already 3 games behind.

Kobe is shooting 38.8%. He won't let anyone else shoot, which is why he leads the NBA in scoring. He continues to destroy the Lakers with his salary and his performance. And that's perfectly fine with me.

Yeah, the Lakers should be able to win 20-25 games this year and with no room under the cap, another 25-30 next year.

But hey, they got the leading scorer, shooting in the upper 30's and 29% from 3pt land.

Sad, the powerhouse of the Lakers is history, players don't want to be there, hell I think the owners hate being there.

Yeah, the Lakers should be able to win 20-25 games this year and with no room under the cap, another 25-30 next year.

But hey, they got the leading scorer, shooting in the upper 30's and 29% from 3pt land.

Sad, the powerhouse of the Lakers is history, players don't want to be there, hell I think the owners hate being there.

Swaggy P is in the house!

(Lakers defeat World Champs in front of the people they love)​

Wow, two in a row, he'll if the Lakers win 11 in a row, they will be at .500 and Kobe will still be crying.

I watched that game last night. The Lakeshow should have won it in regulation. But they gutted it out and Shwaggley Pea drained a miracle as the final seconds dissipated.

Forum List

Back