Lakerland

All Portland needs is a star like Melo and they will be a championship contender.
You don't consider LaMarcus a Melo?

LA is an all star, not a top tier, but a Melo would ruin that team. Portland has good chemistry and solid game plan. I don't think they can win it all and are an all star type player away.

Who would you suggest they get? I still think they need another star to be elite.

You don't consider LaMarcus a Melo?

LA is an all star, not a top tier, but a Melo would ruin that team. Portland has good chemistry and solid game plan. I don't think they can win it all and are an all star type player away.

Who would you suggest they get? I still think they need another star to be elite.

Lillard, Mathews and Batum have stepped it up. Maybe a Brooks Lopez. Melo to me is poison, it is all about Melo and it held down the Nuggets and isn't helping the Knicks.

If anything Portland should not trade, LA, Lillard or Batum. a Hibbert would make this team unbeatable.

If the Blazers had taken Durante over Oden, we wouldn't be having this conversation and the Blazers would be an elite team.

A home win over the team with the worst western conference record. Snaps a how many game losing streak?

Got to see more than that.

Magic Johnson goes off on Laker owner Jim Buss. He say's Jim Buss is the problem and he needs to stop trying to prove a point that he's as good as his dad was. He's not. His dad surrounded himself with smart basketball people like Jerry West. Jim thinks he can do this on his own and look what that has done to the team.

5 losses in a row. 11 out of 12 losses. The team takes a break in the 3rd quarter. Nobody is playing inspired basketball. There is no team identity. No direction. No plan. Just Jim.

Next time we play Phoenix, somebody's gotta take that big fucking center Len out. I mean physically out of the game and physically out of the league, or on the disabled list. We need to fuck him up! And I mean hurt him!

Forum List

Back