Ladies and Gentlemen!

Please welcome the ever so talented [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] and the always lovely [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] in their new staff positions!!

Connery will be helping to handle Admin duties, while Coyote and [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] pull duty as Senior Mods.

It's a little late, but better than never that we also announce [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] onboard! We figured since they passed muster we'd keep them around for..ever :) They can't leave by the way. They're stuck here for a loooooonnnnnggggg time.

Welcome gents and of course welcome to the lovely lady Coyote ahhhwooooo :)

That sounded like crap but it was close

I'm on pretty good terms with Connery 'n Coyote...

but, given my track record, who knows how long that's gonna last... :)

Please welcome the ever so talented [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] and the always lovely [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] in their new staff positions!!

Connery will be helping to handle Admin duties, while Coyote and [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] pull duty as Senior Mods.

It's a little late, but better than never that we also announce [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] onboard! We figured since they passed muster we'd keep them around for..ever :) They can't leave by the way. They're stuck here for a loooooonnnnnggggg time.

Just keep the chocolate coming and you'll be ok:eusa_whistle:

Just keep the chocolate coming and you'll be ok:eusa_whistle:

I've got champagne 'n dark-chocolate-dipped strawberries ready to order for when we can get together 'n party... :)

Does this mean we get another welcome kegger at the USMB International Headquarters?

Next Saturday at cereal_killer's studio in Austin.

Bring a snack to share and your own Red Solo Cup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68]Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup (Unedited Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not sure if "congrats" or "regrets" are more appropriate, but in either case it's a good enough reason to party.

funny-gifs-party-hard-500x360px.jpg

I didn't know this was a staff move thread.

Congrats to both Connery and Coyote.

Finding neutrality is not easy. Keeping a handle on it is even harder.

Luck on you both :)

well, here is a good luck to all you changlings, rookies, misfits and otherwise malcontents as the snow turns to spring at last...i'm seein' some white turn to green.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vYyE8ZYNo]Somewhere Down Below the Dixon Line by Jimmie Rodgers (1933) - YouTube[/ame]

been runnin' through my head all winter...

Forum List

Back