Ladies and Gentlemen!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Please welcome the ever so talented [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] and the always lovely [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] in their new staff positions!!

Connery will be helping to handle Admin duties, while Coyote and [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] pull duty as Senior Mods.

It's a little late, but better than never that we also announce [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] onboard! We figured since they passed muster we'd keep them around for..ever :) They can't leave by the way. They're stuck here for a loooooonnnnnggggg time.

Welcome gents and of course welcome to the lovely lady Coyote ahhhwooooo :)

That sounded like crap but it was close

I think I have heard THAT tune before!!!!!:eek::eek:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0G1Ucw5HDg]Eagles - Hotel California (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Westwall....CK is making me spread before I can greenie you again. So...I'll get ya when I'm done, k? :lmao:

Excellent choices, CK. Not too familiar with flacal yet but I hope to see him more often. (He is a HIM, right?)

Thank you CK and everyone. It has been great working with the team and I look forward to serving USMB in my new capacity!!!!

I think I have heard THAT tune before!!!!!:eek::eek:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Eagles - Hotel California (Lyrics) - YouTube

Hope your experience isn't quite as scary as that song is. :)

I think Connery's head is already getting bigger. Or has it always looked like that? :eusa_eh:

All good choices, CK... until they moderate my posts. :tongue:

Thanks guys :)

USMB rocks!

calvin_hobbes_dancing.gif%3Fw%3D600

Forum List

Back