How come there are no announcements

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
when mods leave or others join? Or is this the wrong section?

Anyway, glad to see some sanity has broken out. Congrats Connery on becoming an Admin...

If this is in the wrong section, please move, or if there is some rule about commenting on such stuff, just delete the thread. I have no idea what is or isnt allowed any more...

I'd like to see a subforum announcing bans. They do that on another forum I'm on. It's admin and mods only, and they announce the reason for the ban and the length, and that's it.

That's transparency.

I'd like to see a subforum announcing bans. They do that on another forum I'm on. It's admin and mods only, and they announce the reason for the ban and the length, and that's it.

That's transparency.

I had a convo in PMs with a mod recently over such a thing. To be honest I'm more interested in the length than the reason, moreso because if they're gone for 24 hours I might answer their post, but if it is a week, then I might not. Obviously if it's permanent then there is no point in interacting at all. I guess as far as the why, it could be interesting only in that it might be for some rule that we are unaware of.

Forum List

Back