Kyrie Irving suspended for 5 games without pay.

The only reason you like Warnock is because the Jewish Dems can control him. He’ll keep voting for every stupid policy that keeps black neighborhoods dangerous.
That’s correct; We control everything 👍🇮🇱🥱

LOL here come the excuses.
Excuses for what? You want to draw a correlation between Kyrie retweeting this garbage, and Bezos selling it on Amazon. Which is ridiculous. You and I both know the likelihood of Bezos knowing of the film is low. And I’ll tell you something else, Bezos is going to take the film off Amazon.

Excuses for what? You want to draw a correlation between Kyrie retweeting this garbage, and Bezos selling it on Amazon. Which is ridiculous. You and I both know the likelihood of Bezos knowing of the film is low. And I’ll tell you something else, Bezos is going to take the film off Amazon.
LOL, so it wasn’t anti-Semitic until Kyrie watched it. Then suddenly it was.

More punishment for not doing as the Masters say:

Of course Nike continues is cozy friendship with CCP China which genocides Muslims.

More punishment for not doing as the Masters say:

Of course Nike continues is cozy friendship with CCP China which genocides Muslims.

Dude. His boss that suspended him is Chinese. The CEO of Nike isn’t Jewish. What Jewish masters are you talking about? I mean how retarded can you get?

LOL, so it wasn’t anti-Semitic until Kyrie watched it. Then suddenly it was.
No I didn’t say that. Stop trying to be idiot. You’re naturally good enough at being one.

Dude. His boss that suspended him is Chinese. The CEO of Nike isn’t Jewish. What Jewish masters are you talking about? I mean how retarded can you get?
Have you seen the alien ceo of the NBA Adam silver?

Have you seen the alien ceo of the NBA Adam silver?
Yeah, and he has not levied any suspension on Kyrie. Btw he’s not the CEO, dumbass

Last edited:
Kyrie was suspended dumbass and silver is the CEO of the NBA dumbass.
No he isn’t, Silver is the commissioner of the NBA. He works for the owners. And the owner of the Nets is a Chinese man. The suspension didn’t come from the league, it came from the nets.if that puts a monkey wrench into your idiotic conspiracy theories then too bad.

Forum List

Back