Kyrie Irving suspended for 5 games without pay.

Did I mention that your ignorance is astounding?

You did. But since you are 100% wrong I ignored it like I do everything else you say.

If you have a job and your employment is governed by a contract (yours alone or a more universal contract such as a union contract), then it is certainly possible that it will contain provisions about improper conduct and employer rights to sanction such behavior.

Which is the case in this story. We are making progress! Well done, there is hope for you yet.

But it is all but certain, you dolt, that if the employer makes such an allegation against you, there will also be provisions for an on site hearing procedure.

If such a hearing is requested or desired. They would not be automatic.

Then, of course, if they have their internal hearing procedure and determine that you committed some alleged misconduct, at that point you go to your appeals process.

Idiots such as you like to skip that prior step.

Yet this story shows that you are wrong. You think you know more about the players contracts than the NBA themselves.

So every Tweet I post is an endorsement of it?

Hardly. We love posting Tweets of morons on the left to show how stupid they are.
You wouldn’t retweet a post you thought was dumb. You would tweet that it’s dumb. Why? because retweet’s on Twitter is an endorsement.

Give me one example of someone who retweeted a post they disagreed with. You cannot do this, because to retweet is to endorse.

People get in trouble for retweeting stuff all the time.

Last edited:
You did. But since you are 100% wrong I ignored it like I do everything else you say.
I’m usually right and you’re generally wrong. See? You didn’t even get that one right. You idiot.

And, amusingly, you spend a lot of time futilely trying to refute my words while claiming that you always “ignore” me. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You have leave to now gfy. You’re dismissed. 👍

Every Libs of TikTok post.
TikTok isn’t Twitter. I don’t know anything about TikTok. I do know when you retweet on Twitter you’re endorsing what you’re retweeting

LOL, well just look at Russia. Bolshevik Marxist Jews led to the slaughter of tens of millions of Russian Christians.
LOL ! You know what they say. If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth. They made up less then 5 percent of the population. Nice try! 👍

That’s all you have to say? Attacking Herschel Walker?

Guess you don’t have a problem with the fact that black men have to bend the knee and kiss the ring of these Jews that run America’s corporations. Anything less, if you dare criticize them, then you are punished.

Weird how the racist black crowd are always screaming about how white people are oppressing them, yet they are allowed to criticize whites all day. But the moment they even hint at criticizing a Jew, it’s game over.

It‘s proof that all this whining about “White Privilege“ the media crows about all day and night is just projection. What we really have going on in this country is Jew Privilege. No one is allowed to criticize, or they have their lives destroyed.

Looks like they got you well trained.
Jewish folks are pretty much h the same as white folks, if I was walking down the street how do I tell a white person who is Jewish from a white person who isn't?

Do you really think Herschel Walker is US Senate material? The only reason you guys picked him and support him is because you can control him.

Their speech function would be “hey world. We don’t agree with this employee! He doesn’t speak for us!”

Firing him however is an action that goes beyond mere speech.
If money is speech in elections, how is this less so?

This isn’t an election. This is punishment for speech. And it sorta sounds like he didn’t say what they allege he said, anyway.
Yeah he didn’t do anything. The people that are being critical of him are crazy. /s

Jewish folks are pretty much h the same as white folks, if I was walking down the street how do I tell a white person who is Jewish from a white person who isn't?

Do you really think Herschel Walker is US Senate material? The only reason you guys picked him and support him is because you can control him.
The only reason you like Warnock is because the Jewish Dems can control him. He’ll keep voting for every stupid policy that keeps black neighborhoods dangerous.

The only reason you like Warnock is because the Jewish Dems can control him. He’ll keep voting for every stupid policy that keeps black neighborhoods dangerous.
Now you’re being antisemitic. That’s a new low for you. The Jews don’t control anyone

Yeah he didn’t do anything. The people that are being critical of him are crazy. /s
I didn’t say that, either.

However, if you listen to what he said in explaining it, he did sound plausible and far more reasonable than I had imagined. So, if he put up a video or whatever that included some antiSemitic bullshit, maybe he wasn’t aware of the inherent antisemitism. It was posted for some other reason or reasons, or so he seems to be saying.

What exactly is “anti-Semitic”?

What is Semitic?

Can blacks not be Semitic?
Antisemitic is specifically reserved for prejudice or hate of the Jewish people. But if you want I’ll just call you anti-Jew, fair enough?

So you believe you can fire someone just because of their race?

At least you lefties aren’t hiding anymore.

Yes.

I believe that anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the Govt are unconstitutional. I believe the very concept of "protected classes" is a violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Good luck finding a lefty that agrees with me.

Forum List

Back