KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

This seven-month investigation is based on more than 100 interviews and several thousand pages of public documents. It also included numerous attempts to interview Johnson, who refused all requests.

Over and over, there were warning signs for government officials, law enforcement, political leaders and others. Yet, virtually nothing was done. For years, Johnson broke laws. Now, he helps make them.

In his latest feat, Johnson catapulted himself into the Kentucky Capitol in 2016 as representative for the 49th House District.

To hear him tell it, Johnson has been on stage nearly his whole life. Like Forrest Gump, he just so happens to be in the front row, playing a pivotal role in America’s biggest moments. Time after time. Decade after decade.

He claims he served as White House chaplain to three presidents. A United Nations ambassador. He says he set up the morgue after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and was the pastor who gave last rites for all of those pulled from the towers.

He’s healed the sick and raised the dead. He helped quell the riots in Los Angeles that followed the acquittal of three police officers in connection with the beating of Rodney King. He loves people of all races and religions, and he had a seat at the table for international peace talks.

All this despite his history of hate speech, racist Facebook posts and general derision for African-Americans and Muslims. All this, despite his own secrets.

The Pope's Long Con

No, don't say that Asclepias....we don't know the anguish and pain he was under.

He must have felt completely lost and with no way out.

It's all very sad. We must feel compassion.
We dont know for sure but it sure looks like a cowardly move to me. Talked all that shit about god then he commits suicide?
Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.

Johnson refused multiple requests for an interview from KyCIR in the course of the seven-month investigation.

Maranda Richmond spoke with KyCIR at length and agreed to go public with her story. Richmond shared a Facebook message from Johnson and notes from her counselor in the months after Johnson allegedly assaulted her. Richmond’s complaint to police was made in 2013, well before Johnson was a candidate for political office.

Rep. Dan Johnson Refuses To Resign, Denies Molestation Allegation

No, don't say that Asclepias....we don't know the anguish and pain he was under.

We dont know for sure but it sure looks like a cowardly move to me. Talked all that shit about god then he commits suicide?
Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
Probably varies from person to person. In this case he was coward.

Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
Well...no. I disagree...suicide is an act of someone who sees no way out in that moment and it only takes a moment :(

Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
Well...no. I disagree...suicide is an act of someone who sees no way out in that moment and it only takes a moment :(
No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.

In this case, it looks like the man had built a false persona different enough from his reality that he could not stand to live to see it crumble in truths harsh light.

Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.
Why would you say that based solely on his politics?

In this case, it looks like the man had built a false persona different enough from his reality that he could not stand to live to see it crumble in truths harsh light.

so sad.......

so sad to see these people throwing the first stone ...

Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
Educated guess. Racists tend to be cowards.

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.
Are you trying to frame suicide as noble?

No, I'm not.

I guess it's a matter of conscience ....of feeling guilty .....

Demrats never feel guilty.:(
Not being suicidal does not mean not feeling guilty. This ain't ancient Japan, ya know. Dishonor does not require sepiku.

Why are you using terms you don't understand and cannot spell?

It's "seppuku".

Seppuku - Wikipedia

Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
Mental illness knows no ideology....:(

He knew he was a republican. Thats why he called the Obamas monkeys.

Oh , yes it does. Liberalism is a mental defect.

Oh , yes it does. Liberalism is a mental defect.
Oh give it up...sheesh

Forum List

Back