Instead of locking up violent serial criminals like Edward Johnson (who has been arrested and released 65 times), New York City is bringing in the Nat

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is from my blog:

Instead of locking up violent serial criminals like Edward Johnson (who has been arrested and released 65 times), New York City is bringing in the National Guard​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

March 7, 2024

Edward Johnson is a violent serial criminal who has been arrested and released 65 times.

His favorite crime is to assault female health care workers.

Instead of keeping violent serial criminals like him locked up, New York City has brought in the National Guard.

I do not understand the so-called “logic” behind this.

Why not just lock up the violent serial criminals like Edward Johnson?

Why bring in the National Guard for something that should be done by the local police, district attorney, and judges?

Just wait till the same oft-released goblins jack their Hummers and start doing donuts on 5th avenue.

The same goblins will likely steal their unloaded weapons from them too.
Hey wait, didn't some guy once say he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose supporters? Sure I must have heard that somewhere before.

Good luck doing donuts on 5th Avenue....2nd Avenue maybe. :)

This is from my blog:

Instead of locking up violent serial criminals like Edward Johnson (who has been arrested and released 65 times), New York City is bringing in the National Guard​

March 7, 2024

Edward Johnson is a violent serial criminal who has been arrested and released 65 times.

Instead of keeping violent serial criminals like him locked up, New York City has brought in the National Guard.

Why bring in the National Guard for something that should be done by the local police, district attorney, and judges?
My understanding is they're bringing in the NG to do "bag searches". Guess the subway has a lot of bags. It's also another way to give you the impression that NY cares...you can be mugged/assaulted but rest easy, it may reduce the chances of being shot or stabbed.

My understanding is they're bringing in the NG to do "bag searches". Guess the subway has a lot of bags. It's also another way to give you the impression that NY cares...you can be mugged/assaulted but rest easy, it may reduce the chances of being shot or stabbed.
Sounds like a leftard thing.

Bag searches are thoroughly illegal.

This is from my blog:

March 7, 2024

I was watching ABC news last night with my wife and I bust a gut laughing when they talked about this story. They said most of the subway attacks are being done by repeat offenders and then went on to say that New York was trying to figure out how best handle the situation. It didn't even take me a second before I broke out in laughter as New York didn't seem to have a clue that maybe, just maybe, they should keep repeat offenders locked up.

Forum List

Back