Another ASSAULT VEHICLE for our roads. 1,150 horsepower, 210 mph

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Americans do FAR more killing with cars than guns but liberals never object to cars that do 3 X THE SPEED LIMIT!!! This car is for psychopaths only.

American Supercar Will Have 1,150 horsepower… FERRARI to Boost Production as Demand Jumps – InvestmentWatch

dec 13 2017
The Aria FXE is making an appearance at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. If even the concept makes it to the road as planned, watch out.

Its 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 four-wheel drive hybrid engine is slated to deliver 1,150 horsepower, hit 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.7 seconds and have a top speed of 210 mph.

Aria says it will deliver two variants, the FX and FXE, in 2019.

“It’s inspired by track-oriented cars (but) it’s made for the road,” said Nicholas David, Aria’s design director, who puts the planned Aria models in the rarefied company of the Ferrari LaFerrari and McLaren P1,

The price tag? Try more than $650,000 for the base FE and higher for the FXE.

ariakindafront-1512140008.jpg

Sweet looking ride.

Americans do FAR more killing with cars than guns but liberals never object to cars that do 3 X THE SPEED LIMIT!!! This car is for psychopaths only.

American Supercar Will Have 1,150 horsepower… FERRARI to Boost Production as Demand Jumps – InvestmentWatch

dec 13 2017
The Aria FXE is making an appearance at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. If even the concept makes it to the road as planned, watch out.

Its 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 four-wheel drive hybrid engine is slated to deliver 1,150 horsepower, hit 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.7 seconds and have a top speed of 210 mph.

“It’s inspired by track-oriented cars (but) it’s made for the road,” said Nicholas David, Aria’s design director, who puts the planned Aria models in the rarefied company of the Ferrari LaFerrari and McLaren P1,

Pretty nice ride, I might have to consider ordering one since the 1,200 H.P Veyrons are all sold out and I can't seem to find anyone willing to sell one used. Both are really great cars for making pedestrians dive for the curb as you blow by them at 200 mph.

Veyron 16.4 Super Sport

Last edited:
I highly doubt that anyone who had one of these cars would be willing to run over people with it.

Bodies are hell on the suspension.

I highly doubt that anyone who had one of these cars would be willing to run over people with it.

Nah. Once you get the vehicle up to speed, the car body suspension lowers down and the air foil comes up in back for stability at 250 mph and at that speed, you don't run them over, they just splatter like water balloons as they either hit the front clip of the car or get sucked into the engine and blown out the back. Their fault for getting in your way.

bugatti-veyron-2007.jpg

Last edited:

Nah. Once you get the vehicle up to speed, the car body suspension lowers down and the air foil comes up in back for stability at 250 mph and at that speed, you don't run them over, they just splatter like water balloons as they either hit the front clip of the car or get sucked into the engine and blown out the back. Their fault for getting in your way.

View attachment 165849

You also realize that a car like that has a body made of composite, and if it hits a 120 to 180 lb human at 250 miles an hour, the first thing that is going to happen is the front end is going to shatter, right?

Sweet looking ride.
Still, I think there is only one legal road you can use this fully.
Does it have any other use?

btw: As a child, I wanted a Ferrari 308 was it? Till I was informed I could get tickets so to not drive anymore.

btw2: THAT ONE LEGAL ROAD IS THE AUTOBAN .................! I don't get to enjoy that, and don't want too.

WOW, I recall these happy endings.

SWEET HIT!

And they are weak drivers.

watch

Last edited:

Sweet looking ride.
Still, I think there is only one legal road you can use this fully.
Does it have any other use?

btw: As a child, I wanted a Ferrari 308 was it? Till I was informed I could get tickets so to not drive anymore.

btw2: THAT ONE LEGAL ROAD IS THE AUTOBAN .................! I don't get to enjoy that, and don't want too.

It's clearly a plaything for the rich. Still pretty sweet looking, though.

Watch Velocity channel sometime when they do their series "Dream Cars". It's a show that takes you step by step through the building of supercars like this.

And yeah..................the bodies of cars like this are made mostly out of composite.

First body they hit, the car exterior would shatter like glass.

Nice ride, but I would prefer a high powered SUV with large tires for playing Frogger with pedestrians.

At least those have metal bodies.

If you really wanna get nasty with a vehicle though, just about anything built by the Diesel Brothers up in Utah would do the trick nicely. They build high horsepower diesel trucks that are damn near bomb proof.

Pretty nice ride, I might have to consider ordering one since the 1,200 H.P Veyrons are all sold out and I can't seem to find anyone willing to sell one used. Both are really great cars for making pedestrians dive for the curb as you blow by them at 200 mph.

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath?

Still waiting for liberals to explain why assault guns are bad but assault vehicles are good!!

Still waiting for liberals to explain why assault guns are bad but assault vehicles are good!!
Really? You're going to blame liberals for some rich man's race car toy? I thought the race car, NASCAR, macho muscle car thing was more of a conservative thing. Shit, cons are characterizing liberals as pansy Prius drivers, but now we supposedly think 1000 hp race cars are a good thing on the highway? Make up your mind.

View attachment 165849

Id much rather get a Pagani Huayra BC. Greatest super car in the world right there.

maxresdefault.jpg

picture

Last edited:

dec 13 2017

Does it scare the old man to go over 60mph?

Cars are fucking cool

I don't have anything against guns either but letting mental patients to have them is insane in itsself.
Progressives should not be the ones determining the laws, They have no credibility

There are such things as closed race tracks where they are really meant to be opened up.

The autobahn has sections with no limits but you still have to be able to control your car and should assume cars will use the fast lane for passing. If you are going to try driving at a really high speed, like 200 kph+ then you better make sure it’s when there is no traffic.

Forum List

Back