KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

He blamed PTSD from 9/11/01 and the teen that accused him. His statement was disjointed and wandering. Was he known to have had mental illness in the past?

Whether he was guilty or not, the witch-hunt was sure to ruin his life. Add other stresses and yeah, I can see it happening the way it did.

The lynch mobs are out in force. He would have been ruined even if he was innocent. Pity. Prayers for his family.

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.

I dunno. I personally think that a political party that champions men in women's bathrooms and every depraved sex kink you can think of "as married parents to kids" doesn't have a foot to stand on accusing people struggling for decency in their lives but falling short to temptation in spite of the struggle. Long story short, the left embraces depravity as a religion. Sex scandals in their party are like badges of honor...or at least not as scathing. Certainly they control the media and are good at suppressing coverage of them. Let a republican falter to his gonads in a time of temptation and out come the burning crosses.

End product: GOP suicide. From their point of view, "hey, another seat just opened up for a dem to take!".

Time to take those seats back for the GOP. And I think I know a way how. It's odd I posted that thread just today.

Last edited:
If the investigative reporting on him, that has been published almost daily is real journalism, sounds like he’s had some problems with reality and fantasyhood for awhile. The last piece I saw was dated yesterday.

If the investigative reporting on him, that has been published almost daily is real journalism, sounds like he’s had some problems with reality and fantasyhood for awhile. The last piece I saw was dated yesterday.
Well I'd like to see some investigative reporting on Terry Bean who was reportedly sodomizing underaged boys right and left. But he was a champion of the LGBT movement so you won't hear a peep about it. Still did no jail time as far as I know and is probably still up to his old tricks.

I suppose the investigative reporting was funded by the media...controlled by...well...you know who. If you look into anyone's life long enough you're going to find soundbites to exploit. It just makes you wonder.

Forum List

Back