The Tax Cut: That $100 per MOO-COW Tax Credit seems to be GONE! I love that,IT hits red states! OOPS

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Farmers and ranchers are pushing back on an aspect of the proposed U.S. tax overhaul that could eliminate a widely used deduction when much of the U.S. agriculture sector is struggling.
Senate and House tax bills would eliminate some farmers’ $100-a-cow tax deduction Farmers Circle Wagons to Save $100-a-Cow Tax Deduction

200.gif

So Sexy...

tenor.gif

To them farmers.

FYI:
  • Top 5 states that raise cattle and calves as of Jan. 1, 2017:
  1. Texas – 12.3 million
  2. Nebraska - 6.45 million
  3. Kansas – 6.4 million
  4. California - 5.15 million ----Dang CA is saved.
  5. Oklahoma - 5 million
  • Top 5 states for cattle in feedlots with capacity more than 1,000 head as of Jan. 1, 2017
  1. Texas - 2.42 million
  2. Nebraska - 2.37 million
  3. Kansas - 2.17 million
  4. Colorado - .900 million
  5. Iowa - .600 million
Beef Industry Statistics - Beef USA

:happy-1:MAGA, Screw over the stupid farmers' great Douche!
As they are Long Term Takers on gobmint handouts. Like the BS Farm subsidies they get!
Really, these people claim to be it all about what you do, not what gobmint gives you.
The Great Douche and the GOP/DOP are doing GOOD!

btw: Really here. SOOooo Farmer DOpers, in them LOSER flyover states.
Are you feeling the winning Douche love these days? :talk2hand:

I can say, the 'Art of The Great Douche Deal', Makes really good deals!

Well, Seems CA gets hit hard on the Milk Dairy side here. Dang. Them states that went
for Great Douche 2016, by 70K in votes. Is/Are getting what they voted for.

top-10-us-states-by-milk-production.jpg

Last edited:
Them billionaire bastard city boys don't give a fuck bout no damn agriculture fellows, they don't need no subsidy....No tax cut....No break..Like Trump and his buddies need....as if their asses aren't fat enough...

• Banned
Them billionaire bastard city boys don't give a fuck bout no damn agriculture fellows, they don't need no subsidy....No tax cut....No break..Like Trump and his buddies need....as if their asses aren't fat enough...

The GOP are going for it all, so they may have some Donors in 2018.
But if they only have the asshole Koch traitors, They're truly screwed.
As over 60-70% of poor Americans are not for this BS Tax Cut SCAM.
Thanks, DOPers and little Goper followers.

so long as the price of call girls dips to about 9.00 hr, i dont care about cows/farmers/manure/and fat white chicks

• Banned
so long as the price of call girls dips to about 9.00 hr, i dont care about cows/farmers/manure/and fat white chicks
dog-slut-8.jpg

Go get her!

Go to Bangkok..They are cheaper and the town's name sounds dirty...

Bangcock new jersey?

Bangcock new jersey?
Why not, why travel far for VD?

Bangcock new jersey?
I think we have a cheap ho town here in fla. I think its called Miami. I wonder how much I can buy for 19.oo

Bangcock new jersey?
I think we have a cheap ho town here in fla. I think its called Miami. I wonder how much I can buy for 19.oo
Surely a Haitian or Cuban fresh off the boat is a good catch..

Bangcock new jersey?
Ok. I will have UPS ship me one

Good. Another ridiculous deduction
I do get confused, though, how some person could conflate discriminatory deductions against income tax rate cuts..
Grasping for air, no?

I do get confused, though, how some person could conflate discriminatory deductions against income tax rate cuts..
Grasping for air, no?
The most important part of a tax form for me is the rebates and refund sections.. To me the rest is trivial...

Grasping for air, no?
The most important part of a tax form for me is the rebates and refund sections.. To me the rest is trivial...
It is to most people. Me included.. but that doesnt mean i dont want to get rid of it.

Grasping for air, no?
It is to most people. Me included.. but that doesnt mean i dont want to get rid of it.
Yeah, don't hold your breath..

Bangcock new jersey?

Nope! You want to go tooooo

Hooker
Oklahoma 73945

Bangcock new jersey?
Ok. I will have UPS ship me one
I'll take two ships worth and earn a retirement...

While I don't like the deduction and in the abstract welcome it's departure because it is, in effect, a subsidy, I don't know whether there is a comparable deduction that corporate-style cattle and dairy farming entities get and that they too will lose. In my mind, if cooperative farmers are losing their subsidy, so too should corporate farming entities lose theirs.

Aside:
From the article and for the benefit of folks who won't read the WSJ article referenced:

The Section 199 deduction (what the OP-er calls the "moo-cow tax credit") has been critical for farm cooperatives, organizations owned by groups of farmers and ranchers who market their crops and goods through them. The co-ops sell products and services like fertilizer and pesticides to members and disperse profits back to members according to how much business they do with the co-op.
In addition to dividends, farm cooperatives also pass along tax deductions to members based on the cooperatives’ expenses for the year. Farmers use the deductions to lower their own taxable income. Cooperatives pass on about 95% of available deductions to members, according to the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives.​

Bangcock new jersey?

Nope! You want to go tooooo

Hooker
Oklahoma 73945
I've been there , it's a lie, they ain't no hookers... There is where I lived in OKC....

Forum List

Back