Kristi noem for speaker

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
The reps need a woman in the office, and one who stands for fighting for the cause.

The reps need a woman in the office, and one who stands for fighting for the cause.
I'm not sure putting a woman in any given position based solely on the fact that she's a woman makes any sense, maybe instead they should concentrate on finding the most qualified individual, whether that individual be a man, woman or swamp rat (personally I'd go with swamp rat since they're generally more ethical and competent than your average congress critter). :)

She wants to reduce VA funding along with a lot of other programs. Her partisanship and extremist positions on issues make her a horrible choice. All she would do is support more gridlock and prolong the do nothing congress.

She wants to reduce VA funding along with a lot of other programs. Her partisanship and extremist positions on issues make her a horrible choice. All she would do is support more gridlock and prolong the do nothing congress.

Thanks for the info and now that you've been so kind as to share that, she sounds like the perfect choice to me, I'm for anyone that supports keeping the Federal Government from making more messes and making the ones they've already created worse.

Forum List

Back