Clinton suggests she'd consider mandatory gun buy-backs, sparking fears of ‘confiscation’

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Clinton suggests she'd consider mandatory gun buy-backs, sparking fears of ‘confiscation’

I will vote for Hillary but this looks like a pure political statement and frankly it's difficult to understand what someone on her team was thinking. Gun Buy-Back??

I own three guns and if I want to sell them I'll run an ad in the local newspaper or post them on E-Bay like all the other "Gun Nuts" do.

The fact of the matter is that I intend to give them to my favorite son-in-law.

Last edited:

I will vote for Hillary but this looks like a pure political statement and frankly it's difficult to understand what someone on her team was thinking. Gun Buy-Back??

I own three guns and if I want to sell them I'll run an ad in the local newspaper or post them on E-Bay like all the other "Gun Nuts" do.

If she becomes President you won't have a choice...she will appoint 2-3 Supreme Court Justices. Possibly replacing the one vote protecting gun rights...if that happens....guns will no lomger be a Right. and if she passes universal background checks....you will be required by law to bring your son in law to a gun store to do a background check....if you give the guns to him without one you could both be felons.

If she becomes President you won't have a choice...she will appoint 2-3 Supreme Court Justices. Possibly replacing the one vote protecting gun rights...if that happens....guns will no lomger be a Right. and if she passes universal background checks....you will be required by law to bring your son in law to a gun store to do a background check....if you give the guns to him without one you could both be felons.

LOL....she'll probably get to appoint "One" Supreme Court Justice. Now you're in the business of predicting how long rich and powerful people will live.
Won't have a choice??? Surely You Jest!

You do realize that once appointed to the supreme court there is no time limit.....they can serve till they die.

They had a gun buy back over here about two months ago. Since then, three children were shot--two of them dead, all three were separate incidents.

Why would anybody turn in a 200, 400, 600 dollar weapon for a $25.00 McDonald's gift card is a question we all know the answer to. No questions asked, no check on the gun to see if it was used in a crime, just give us your weapons because we have this fallacy it will curb gun violence.

They had a gun buy back over here about two months ago. Since then, three children were shot--two of them dead, all three were separate incidents.

Why would anybody turn in a 200, 400, 600 dollar weapon for a $25.00 McDonald's gift card is a question we all know the answer to. No questions asked, no check on the gun to see if it was used in a crime, just give us your weapons because we have this fallacy it will curb gun violence.

Well Ray.....don't get the idea that I'm not for some method of gun control. This country is the only one of the industrialized nations which still brags about 3 guns to the citizen while women are three times more likely to be murdered with a gun by an intimate partner or ex than by a stranger using any weapon.

That’s why it’s so important for us to get guns out of the hands of stalkers and domestic abusers – those most likely to go after their victims with deadly force.

Right now, federal law doesn't prohibit convicted abusers from owning guns. Loopholes allow stalkers, abusive ex-dating partners, and people with emergency restraining orders to legally buy and own guns – endangering the lives of their victims.

My question.....why not a few more probing questions before allowing some absolute idiot retard from getting their hands on a semi automatic rifle with a 100 round magazine capacity? Why not a 45 day waiting period. Do you really believe that will physically injure the numbnuts asshole who wants a military style weapon or make them a less capable individual when it comes to self protection against home invasion. It's dick size that promotes this feeling of superiority associated with military style weapons.....just a small penis complex. We are supposed to be a nation with a world leadership role and when it comes to firearms we are the least among all of them. Just the cowboy in us I assume. Everybody with a little dick wants a big, fast Clint Eastwood style gun:

article-2473128-0009B05300000258-62_470x423.jpg

We're talking Federal Government here and as everybody knows our boys and girls in Washington will pay at least 100x the market value of anything they "buy" with tax payer money (after all what the hell do they care? it ain't there money). ;)

Every election I am told X, Y, and, Z are coming to take my guns and every election it never comes to pass. You'll have to excuse me if this time I don't hit the panic button.

Well Ray.....don't get the idea that I'm not for some method of gun control. This country is the only one of the industrialized nations which still brags about 3 guns to the citizen while women are three times more likely to be murdered with a gun by an intimate partner or ex than by a stranger using any weapon.

That’s why it’s so important for us to get guns out of the hands of stalkers and domestic abusers – those most likely to go after their victims with deadly force.

Right now, federal law doesn't prohibit convicted abusers from owning guns. Loopholes allow stalkers, abusive ex-dating partners, and people with emergency restraining orders to legally buy and own guns – endangering the lives of their victims.

My question.....why not a few more probing questions before allowing some absolute idiot retard from getting their hands on a semi automatic rifle with a 100 round magazine capacity? Why not a 45 day waiting period. Do you really believe that will physically injure the numbnuts asshole who wants a military style weapon or make them a less capable individual when it comes to self protection against home invasion. It's dick size that promotes this feeling of superiority associated with military style weapons.....just a small penis complex. We are supposed to be a nation with a world leadership role and when it comes to firearms we are the least among all of them. Just the cowboy in us I assume. Everybody with a little dick wants a big, fast Clint Eastwood style gun:

This country is the only one of the industrialized nations which still brags about 3 guns to the citizen while women are three times more likely to be murdered with a gun by an intimate partner or ex than by a stranger using any weapon.

Guns aren't the problem there....the real indicator is previous violence in the home, alcoholism, drug use and a past criminal record....

If you put a gun in the home of a normal person...they aren't shooting their wife.

That is a fake stat.

does this idiot bitch really think that criminals are going to sell their guns "back" to the government?

BTW, WTF is this "buy back" bullshit? The govt didn't sell the guns in the first place so how can it buy them "back" ?

I don't know what it is about you people on the left that think your obvious reverse psychology will work on changing minds of people. As if we can't see right through it.

"I know! I'll make fun of their dicks and make them feel embarrassed about gun ownership!" LOL. It's like you people are cloned or something.

Owning a gun means you have a small dick. Being against Affirmative Action means you want black slavery. Being against unions means we want harsh child labor and people working 14 hours a day with no lunch or breaks, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Sorry, but it doesn't work. Oh, I know it makes you think you've outsmarted everybody else, but everybody else is laughing at you.

So now you want to leave gun ownership in the hands of distraught women in bad relationships? As if women in the past never used accusations of rape, abuse and even violence to settle the score with a past lover because he cheated on her, broke up with her, or took her money?

Leaving such decisions in the hands of vindictive women is only opening up a Pandoras Box. The real victims in these instances are the men who never really did anything wrong. But the mere suggestion that they might have puts them in a bad light. I know of several cases just like that.

My question.....why not a few more probing questions before allowing some absolute idiot retard from getting their hands on a semi automatic rifle with a 100 round magazine capacity? Why not a 45 day waiting period. Do you really believe that will physically injure the numbnuts asshole who wants a military style weapon or make them a less capable individual when it comes to self protection against home invasion.

None of those things would stop one of the mass shooters...no one. The oregon shooter....had 13 guns which he purchased legally.....following all the laws of oregon...

The Santa Barbara shooter, passed 3 background checks, one for each gun he used and he also used the legally mandated 10 round magazines...

the mass shooters plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance...do you think 45 days will mean anything to them...

So....which of your ideas will stop the rare mass shooters...?

Since masss shooters either obey all gun laws...or break the gun laws as the columbine shooters did...which one of your ideas stops the mass shooters from getting guns?

gun buy back really means confiscation

which is on hillarys agenda

This picture of Police Officer Harry Callahan.....you don't realize that he is shooting a violent sociopath who kidnappee, tortured, raped and murdered a teenage girl, shot another woman to death, shot a gay guy and had just kidnapped a school bus full of kids who he threatened to murder...right?

We are supposed to be a nation with a world leadership role and when it comes to firearms we are the least among all of them.

The rest of the world has a record of committing genocide and mass murder against their unarmed populations......so yes...we are leading the world in stopping genocide and mass murder because our people are armed and genocide and mass murder never happen against a well armed populace.

Europe murdered 12 million unarmed people....Russia murdered 25 million unarmed people....china murdered 70 million unarmed people...the middle east routinely run by dictators who murder their unarmed people....Mexico...drug cartels with their Mexican government allies routinely murder thousands of unarmed Mexican citizens...the rest of latin America has a murder rate for unarmed citizens that dwarfs our murder rate....

Japan murdered unarmed civilians in all of the countries it occupied during the war and conducted mass murder and medical experiments on the same level as the nazis...to unarmed people....

STATISTICS OF JAPANESE GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. This democide was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture (such as the view that those enemy soldiers who surrender while still able to resist were criminals).

All unarmed.....

So yes...we are leading the world in ending mass murder and genocide....even though the rest of the world is against us....

Last edited:

This picture of Police Officer Harry Callahan.....you don't realize that he is shooting a violent sociopath who kidnappee, tortured, raped and murdered a teenage girl, shot another woman to death, shot a gay guy and had just kidnapped a school bus full of kids who he threatened to murder...right?

He's pretend shooting other actors.

Forum List

Back