Kohain and Levite "genes" are a myth

Scientifically how do we know the Natufian people are not the Canaanites? The Natufian have scientifically proven to be Africans.

WRONG

they were North African, and we all know many North Africans are darker skinned Caucasians.

Scientifically how do we know the Natufian people are not the Canaanites? The Natufian have scientifically proven to be Africans.

WRONG

they were North African, and we all know many North Africans are darker skinned Caucasians.

Typing in all caps does not make you valid. North Africans today are an admixture of caucasians and african people. We are talking about in the past when they were all Black just like the Egyptians.

If you take this as a historical fact then you also accept the fact that since Yehoshua conquered the Land of Canaan the Land belonged to the descendants of Israel.
And ever since that conquest by Yehoshua , the Land has never been devoid of the descendants of Israel.
In fact, you also take as a fact that the Land of Israel was given by God to the nation that would accept the Torah.

Ok...I'm glad we agree.

Regardless of whether I take it as historical fact or not, it shows that the land was not the Israelites originally. Just because they say god told them it was theirs doesn't remove the claim of the people that were originally there. Sounds more like a way to disenfranchise the original land owners with an indisputable, unprovable claim all in the name of religion. I'm glad you now understand that the Israelites were nomads and not the original inhabitants of Israel.

I will request that you decide upon which basis you decide to enter the Torah as evidence within this discussion.
Vic is honest enough to dismiss ANY non-pro Muslim history.

I dismiss any non-pro Muslim history as well. There is a religion that predates both christianity and the islamic religions. This is actually where all known religions come from.

Typing in all caps does not make you valid. North Africans today are an admixture of caucasians and african people. We are talking about in the past when they were all Black just like the Egyptians.

You have no evidence that the Egyptians were all black.

You have no evidence that the people of North Africa were all black 10,000 years ago.

You're just making up silly ideas.

Regardless of whether I take it as historical fact or not, it shows that the land was not the Israelites originally. Just because they say god told them it was theirs doesn't remove the claim of the people that were originally there. Sounds more like a way to disenfranchise the original land owners with an indisputable, unprovable claim all in the name of religion. I'm glad you now understand that the Israelites were nomads and not the original inhabitants of Israel.

I will request that you decide upon which basis you decide to enter the Torah as evidence within this discussion.

I dismiss any non-pro Muslim history as well. There is a religion that predates both christianity and the islamic religions. This is actually where all known religions come from.

There were many religions.
Nimrod started one.
Yisro was the High Priest of Midian.

Where is the verse stating Ham and his descendants were Black?

You have no evidence that the Egyptians were all black.

You have no evidence that the people of North Africa were all black 10,000 years ago.

You're just making up silly ideas.

Are you the one that listed the DNA results? DNA clearly identifies Rameses III as 96% sub-saharan lineage. He is E1B1a

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

The Thuya Gene

Nimrod started one.

The same place as the one stating Shem was white. BTW Nimrod was Black as well.

Edit

Found this as well

Old editions of the Talmuld still state that:
“Cush, lineage of Ham, shall become black because of the curse (…)
The crow and the Cushite will be black because of their wrongdoings”.

Last edited:
Rameses III may well have been from what we today call Africa.
The Midrash says he was a foreigner who usurped the Lineage of the Pharoahs.

Nimrod started one.

No such verse but I'm not the one stating such.

Nimrod started one.

No such verse but I'm not the one stating such.

I updated my post while you were doing this one. There is a quote that specifies they were Black in the Talmuld.

Rameses III may well have been from what we today call Africa.
The Midrash says he was a foreigner who usurped the Lineage of the Pharoahs.

Not really. His grandfather was Rameses.

We know this because we checked his birth record at Cairo Town Hall.
You DO realize that the Ra of Rameses is a prefix for the sun god Ra.

Who is we? Yes I realize that Ra is from the sun god Ra. Have you heard the story of Ausar, Auset, and Heru? This is the beginning of all modern religions.

Nimrod started one.

Spoiler Alert- He believes ALL the sons of Noah were black.

:)
You see how stupid you sound? You're trying to prove the Palestinian Muslims are the true Jews, while he's trying to prove that blacks are the true Jews. I think I'll step aside and enjoy this stupid vs stupid duel.

I updated my post while you were doing this one. There is a quote that specifies they were Black in the Talmuld.

Aggadata; a nice story.
Somewhere inside you want to be a Jew.

Not really. Please dont insult me. I'm fine with who I am.

Apparently not as you seem to be googling like mad trying to keep us with me.

There will be many similarities between religious origins as the descendants of Noach kept in touch with other.
They WERE relatives and engaged in commerce with each other.

Aggadata; a nice story.
Somewhere inside you want to be a Jew.

Not really. Please dont insult me. I'm fine with who I am.

Apparently not as you seem to be googling like mad trying to keep us with me.

There will be many similarities between religious origins as the descendants of Noach kept in touch with other.
They WERE relatives and engaged in commerce with each other.

Well you asked me a question. i dont keep my sources at my finger tips. I have to go look them up. That doesnt mean I want to be Jewish. That just means you may be reading from a fairytale book and citing it as an authoritative source. However it does say that the descendents were Black. What do you say to that?

Forum List

Back