Kohain and Levite "genes" are a myth

There were many religions.
Nimrod started one.
Yisro was the High Priest of Midian.

Where is the verse stating Ham and his descendants were Black?

Spoiler Alert- He believes ALL the sons of Noah were black.

:)
You see how stupid you sound? You're trying to prove the Palestinian Muslims are the true Jews, while he's trying to prove that blacks are the true Jews. I think I'll step aside and enjoy this stupid vs stupid duel.

Whats your take on it? There is way more evidence that Blacks were the original Jewish people. I'd even wager there is more evidence that the Arabs are closer to being the orginal jews than the present day European ones.

Whats your take on it? There is way more evidence that Blacks were the original Jewish people. I'd even wager there is more evidence that the Arabs are closer to being the orginal jews than the present day European ones.

Please take your black Supremacist thinking somewhere else. Its not wanted here and has nothing to do with the topic of the Levite and Kohain genes.

Please take your black Supremacist thinking somewhere else. Its not wanted here and has nothing to do with the topic of the Levite and Kohain genes.

Let me know when you can make me do anything. I speaking about the origins of the Hebrew people which is discussed in your OP and relevant to the topic. You even cite in your OP that the Sudanese have the highest incidence of the Haplogroup J-M267 group. The Sudanese are Black Africans or Ethiopians. You dont like my post? Too bad. Fix your OP.

Spoiler Alert- He believes ALL the sons of Noah were black.

:)
You see how stupid you sound? You're trying to prove the Palestinian Muslims are the true Jews, while he's trying to prove that blacks are the true Jews. I think I'll step aside and enjoy this stupid vs stupid duel.

No my take is there's a long line of people who have claimed to be the true Jews or followers of the "faith". The Catholic Church and replacement theology about 200 years ago, Muslims, Arabs, Mormons, Rastafarians, and blacks etc. etc.. It's never fucking ending.

The only "true Jews" are the same people and tribe that are practicing the religion, praying from the same holy book, celebrating the same culture and traditions, and speaking the same language as thousands of years ago.

Does this look like a black african to you? History channel reveals "the face of Jesus":

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

Jesus Christ Face Appears on the History Channel - ABC News

Also, The Indestructible Jews

Book Description
Publication Date: July 1, 2010
Max Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

Last edited:

No my take is there's a long line of people who have claimed to be the true Jews or followers of the "faith". The Catholic Church and replacement theology about 200 years ago, Muslims, Arabs, Mormons, Rastafarians, and blacks etc. etc.. It's never fucking ending.

The only "true Jews" are the same people and tribe that are practicing the religion, praying from the same holy book, celebrating the same culture and traditions, and speaking the same language as thousands of years ago.

Does this look like a black african to you? History channel reveals "the face of Jesus":

Book Description
Max Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

To be honest it looks like it could be an Arab. However you do realize that picture is a 3D image modeled after the image on the Shroud of Turin? What makes you think the image is a valid representation of what jesus looked like? The authenticity of the that shroud is not even established. As a matter of fact there is no proof Jesus even existed except from stories told by people almost 100 years after his death.

Book Description
Max Dimont

To be honest it looks like it could be an Arab. However you do realize that picture is a 3D image modeled after the image on the Shroud of Turin? What makes you think the image is a valid representation of what jesus looked like? The authenticity of the that shroud is not even established. As a matter of fact there is no proof Jesus even existed except from stories told by people almost 100 years after his death.
It's an image of what Jews are thought to have looked like during Jesus' time. If you really want to know what ancient Jews looked like, go check out some middle eastern Jews. Iraqi, Iranian, Kurdish, Syrian, and many other ME Jews for example can trace their ancestry back to the original Jews that fled the destructions of the first and second temples thousands of years ago. They pray and practice Judaism EXACTLY as it was back then, with some minor "local" differences of course, and genetically they are pretty much intact because intermarriage between Jews and non Jews was forbidden.

Book Description
Max Dimont

The Shroud of Turin is a fraud, just like you.

Book Description
Max Dimont

It's an image of what Jews are thought to have looked like during Jesus' time. If you really want to know what ancient Jews looked like, go check out some middle eastern Jews. Iraqi, Iranian, Kurdish, Syrian, and many other ME Jews for example can trace their ancestry back to the original Jews that fled the destructions of the first and second temples thousands of years ago. They pray and practice Judaism EXACTLY as it was back then, with some minor "local" differences of course, and genetically they are pretty much intact because intermarriage between Jews and non Jews was forbidden.

What are they basing this thought on? They must have something that made them believe Jesus looked like that other than wishful thinking. I've see middle eastern jews and they look a lot like Arabs. I would be hard pressed to tell some of them apart. I also know that Arabs are not an original people being a admixture. My thought is that the area in question was originally inhabited by Black africans that mixed with Asians and Europeans over the years. We already know that Black Africans were the first to populate the world as science tells us. I am also aware of the existence of a nation of people in zimbabwe that have the cohen gene in more abundance than most present day jews do.

Book Description
Max Dimont

Why are you so hostile? Lay your evidence out so everyone can learn.

No need, I'd rather just return to the subject of the OP.

The Levite and Kohain genes are poor evidence of Israelite ancestry.

They can only be used as evidence of Levantine ancestry, but this spans a very large area.

There are no specifically Hebrew/Israelite/Judean genes. None.

They can only be used as evidence of Levantine ancestry, but this spans a very large area.

I dont know much about the Levite gene but the Kohain or Cohen gene is from the preist line of the Jewish lineage.

The Cohen gene - Key to a prophetic priesthood? - Atlanta Conservative | Examiner.com

I dont know much about the Levite gene but the Kohain or Cohen gene is from the preist line of the Jewish lineage.

The Cohen gene - Key to a prophetic priesthood? - Atlanta Conservative | Examiner.com

There is no evidence that the gene comes from Aaron.

Its a very common gene in Jordan, Yemen, Syria, and other parts of the Middle East.

That is definitely true. However, we have to work with what we have as a known factor until other evidence comes into play. The Cohen gene is at a much higher rate in the jewish priests vs non-jewish people except the Lemba nation of Zimbabwe

DNA Backs a Tribe's Tradition Of Early Descent From the Jews - New York Times

BBC News - Lost Jewish tribe 'found in Zimbabwe'

Book Description
Max Dimont

Middle Eastern Jews aren't frauds, moron. They comprise a majority of Jews and can trace their ancestry back to the ancient Jews of Babylon. Jesus looks like a Middle Eastern Jew. No, in fact, Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew. Period. Your thread is much ado about nothing.

Arabs Muslims aren't Jews, dipshit.

Book Description
Max Dimont

He's hostile to the truth. Most Moooslems are.

Today's Jews are descendants of the ancient Jews.

Not a bunch of Arabs shrieking ALLAH AKBAR to their moon god in the middle of the desert. Period end of story.

What are they basing this thought on? They must have something that made them believe Jesus looked like that other than wishful thinking. I've see middle eastern jews and they look a lot like Arabs. I would be hard pressed to tell some of them apart. I also know that Arabs are not an original people being a admixture. My thought is that the area in question was originally inhabited by Black africans that mixed with Asians and Europeans over the years. We already know that Black Africans were the first to populate the world as science tells us. I am also aware of the existence of a nation of people in zimbabwe that have the cohen gene in more abundance than most present day jews do.
It's really quite simple, after the destruction of the first temple, many Jews dispersed throughout the region. Most of those dispersed Jews have stayed in those host countries for thousands of years up to the 20th century. Although they coexisted during their exile, they remained insular and did not proselytize, nor did did invade and force others to become Jews, as other religions have.

So today's Jews, especially the Middle Eastern ones are probably the closest you can get to the ancient Jews, genetically, culturally, and traditionally.

And last I checked, today's middle eastern Jews weren't BLACK. That's all I'm saying.

In fact, many of them are quite light and even blond. On the flip side some of them are dark and look Sicilian or Brazilian. So it depends.

It's really quite simple, after the destruction of the first temple, many Jews dispersed throughout the region. Most of those dispersed Jews have stayed in those host countries for thousands of years up to the 20th century. Although they coexisted during their exile, they remained insular and did not proselytize, nor did did invade and force others to become Jews, as other religions have.

So today's Jews, especially the Middle Eastern ones are probably the closest you can get to the ancient Jews, genetically, culturally, and traditionally.

And last I checked, today's middle eastern Jews weren't BLACK. That's all I'm saying.

In fact, many of them are quite light and even blond. On the flip side some of them are dark and look Sicilian or Brazilian. So it depends.

Judaism had done a lot of prosletyzing before the Roman Christians made it illegal in the 3rd century AD. 10% of the Roman Empire was Jewish due to migration by Judeans and conversion.

Forum List

Back