Knee-deep in blood: We are all being held hostage by Wayne LaPierre’s children

There is no evidence that any gun control regulation will reduce gun violence.

The evidence shows that gun control regulation does not reduce gun violence.
What evidence are you referring to? I'm providing evidence that gun control in other countries is highly successful, but they don't have an organization like the NRA to contend with.

These Laws Are The Reason Canada Australia Japan And The UK Have Such Low Gun Homicide Rates - Business Insider

Homicide-rates-across-all-countries.jpeg

Brilliant piece on the continuing blood bath caused by the NRA.

Let us state for the record that there is critical mass of Americans in this country whose very existence is based upon ignorance, paranoia, racism, seething hatred, bitterness, and bigotry. They can’t get up in the morning unless they have someone to hate or look down upon, because that is what lifts them up and makes their world seem not so shitty.

And occasionally this animating animus bubbles up to the surface and racist all-cap rants on Facebook won’t make the pain go away — and there is the NRA is standing by with, as they say at the hardware stores: “the right tool for the right job.”

Because Wayne LaPierre’s terrorist-enabling organization does their damndest to make sure weapons are unregulated, cheap, and plentiful, practically any U.S. citizen can settle any trifling argument with as little as three pounds of pressure on a trigger.

• The mother of Adam Lanza — who had severe emotional problems — kept her home stocked with multiple weapons and thought it would be a good idea to bring her son out of his shell by teaching him how to shoot. How did that work out? 26 people dead at Sandy Hook — 20 of whom we’re children 7-years-old or younger. Also: Nancy Lanza. Adam Lanza brought a shotgun, an AR15 assault weapon, and two handguns with him to the elementary school.
  • Elliot Rodgers of Santa Barbara couldn’t get laid and hated women. His solution: he killed 6 people and wounded fourteen others. His weapons of choice: 3 handguns, all purchased legally under the benevolent gaze of Wayne LaPierre.
  • Craig Stephen Hicks had a parking dispute with some Muslim students near the campus of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He executed all three of them with a shot to the head. He liked to carry his .38 on his hip, because he was an open-carry enthusiast.
  • Another open-carry enthusiast –Alex Kozak — sexually harassed a woman at the mall where he worked. After losing his job, he returned to the mall with his 9mm and shot 20-year-old Andrea Farrington 3-times. In the back.
  • And now Dylann Storm Roof sat in a predominately black church in Charleston, South Carolina, before opening fire and killing nine African-Americans, explaining, “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country — and you have to go.” Dylann had a history of brushes with the law, was arrested in February on drug charges in addition to being kicked out of a mall for acting “weird,” and was described by his uncle as a “loner” who stayed cooped up in his room. He was given a .45 handgun in April for his birthday. By his father.
The NRA is not solely to blame here, although they certainly believe they are 100 percent in the clear because, hey, who can possibly know what people are going to do with a fine piece of machinery designed to kill? You also have idiot parents who think weapons can be therapeutic or might make swell gifts for their oddball kids.

But the NRA, under LaPierre, has its blood-soaked hands smudging-up every attempt at passing laws that might slow down our national genocide, including recently stopping a law that would have kept guns out of the hands of domestic abusers in Louisiana.

I’ll say it again, and I’ll never stop saying it: It’s Wayne LaPierre’s world — and we’re just dying in it.

Put this on t-shirts and sell them at gun shows.

lapierre1-copy-800x430.jpg

Let us state for the record that there is critical mass of Americans in this country whose very existence is based upon ignorance, paranoia, racism, seething hatred, bitterness, and bigotry. They can’t get up in the morning unless they have someone to hate or look down upon, because that is what lifts them up and makes their world seem not so shitty.

And occasionally this animating animus bubbles up to the surface and racist all-cap rants on Facebook won’t make the pain go away — and there is the NRA is standing by with, as they say at the hardware stores: “the right tool for the right job.”

Because Wayne LaPierre’s terrorist-enabling organization does their damndest to make sure weapons are unregulated, cheap, and plentiful, practically any U.S. citizen can settle any trifling argument with as little as three pounds of pressure on a trigger.

• The mother of Adam Lanza — who had severe emotional problems — kept her home stocked with multiple weapons and thought it would be a good idea to bring her son out of his shell by teaching him how to shoot. How did that work out? 26 people dead at Sandy Hook — 20 of whom we’re children 7-years-old or younger. Also: Nancy Lanza. Adam Lanza brought a shotgun, an AR15 assault weapon, and two handguns with him to the elementary school.
  • Elliot Rodgers of Santa Barbara couldn’t get laid and hated women. His solution: he killed 6 people and wounded fourteen others. His weapons of choice: 3 handguns, all purchased legally under the benevolent gaze of Wayne LaPierre.
  • Craig Stephen Hicks had a parking dispute with some Muslim students near the campus of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He executed all three of them with a shot to the head. He liked to carry his .38 on his hip, because he was an open-carry enthusiast.
  • Another open-carry enthusiast –Alex Kozak — sexually harassed a woman at the mall where he worked. After losing his job, he returned to the mall with his 9mm and shot 20-year-old Andrea Farrington 3-times. In the back.
  • And now Dylann Storm Roof sat in a predominately black church in Charleston, South Carolina, before opening fire and killing nine African-Americans, explaining, “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country — and you have to go.” Dylann had a history of brushes with the law, was arrested in February on drug charges in addition to being kicked out of a mall for acting “weird,” and was described by his uncle as a “loner” who stayed cooped up in his room. He was given a .45 handgun in April for his birthday. By his father.
The NRA is not solely to blame here, although they certainly believe they are 100 percent in the clear because, hey, who can possibly know what people are going to do with a fine piece of machinery designed to kill? You also have idiot parents who think weapons can be therapeutic or might make swell gifts for their oddball kids.

But the NRA, under LaPierre, has its blood-soaked hands smudging-up every attempt at passing laws that might slow down our national genocide, including recently stopping a law that would have kept guns out of the hands of domestic abusers in Louisiana.

I’ll say it again, and I’ll never stop saying it: It’s Wayne LaPierre’s world — and we’re just dying in it.

The NRA is very good at injecting propaganda at shooting sprees like Sandy Hook when they projected the narrative that Sandy Hook was a government plot to enable gun control legislation. I saw yesterday that Dylan Roof's actions were the result of Suboxone, a drug prescribed to people who are addicted to painkillers. I can't say the NRA was behind that however, it's more likely to be a racist group attempting to take the focus off the truth behind Roof's madness. Right wing organizations are particularly good at injecting propaganda to haze the focus from the truth to false narratives.

Are you really that stupid?
If that's a response that is intended to sway my or anyone else's opinion you failed miserably.

Of course it failed. Idiots like you have no desire to educate yourselves. It's easier to follow like a good little sheep.

You all can ban guns but you'll never get mine. And there about another 100 million who feel the same way.

You all NRA haters can be unarmed but not me.

What will you do with your gun if it is banned?

You can't take it out. You can't sell it. If you are found with it, you will go to jail

Worth it?

howq is it going to get banned?

Executive Order?
You all can ban guns but you'll never get mine. And there about another 100 million who feel the same way.

You can't take it out. You can't sell it. If you are found with it, you will go to jail

Worth it?

and how do you expect that ban to come about?

Executive Order?

Even Obama wouldn't try that.

Congress?

ROFLMAO

Not going to happen.

Obama is going to take your guns

It is all over the rightwing media

Worth it?

howq is it going to get banned?

Executive Order?

Worth it?

and how do you expect that ban to come about?

Executive Order?

Even Obama wouldn't try that.

Congress?

ROFLMAO

Not going to happen.

Obama is going to take your guns

It is all over the rightwing media

No wonder I haven't see it from anyone but leftwing fools.

What evidence are you referring to? I'm providing evidence that gun control in other countries is highly successful, but they don't have an organization like the NRA to contend with.

These Laws Are The Reason Canada Australia Japan And The UK Have Such Low Gun Homicide Rates - Business Insider

You really think that chart helps your case?

The NRA is very good at injecting propaganda at shooting sprees like Sandy Hook when they projected the narrative that Sandy Hook was a government plot to enable gun control legislation. I saw yesterday that Dylan Roof's actions were the result of Suboxone, a drug prescribed to people who are addicted to painkillers. I can't say the NRA was behind that however, it's more likely to be a racist group attempting to take the focus off the truth behind Roof's madness. Right wing organizations are particularly good at injecting propaganda to haze the focus from the truth to false narratives.

If that's a response that is intended to sway my or anyone else's opinion you failed miserably.

Of course it failed. Idiots like you have no desire to educate yourselves. It's easier to follow like a good little sheep.
Lol, you can't swim, can you.

Considering that Mexico has stricter gun laws than the US but a higher per capita homicide rate, yes.

Lol, you can't swim, can you.

Deflection? Is that the best you can do?

Apart from knowing that his father gave him a .45 caliber handgun for his birthday, do we even know if he was licensed to have this weapon considering he had just racked up two arrests?One for drug possession and one for trespassing.

Yup, a hell of a lot more than your inability to provide ANYTHING to support your claim. You've got nothing.

Worth it?

If enough people resist, even peacefully, then the ban would be meaningless.

You assume the people you would need to carry this out would go along with such a jackbooted plan.

I'll admit that closing down the mental hospitals was a really stupid move. What did we expect? We allow our truly fucked in the head to run around without any help.

that isn't the problem. it's not keeping guns away from crazies, loons, and criminals.

it's harder to get a drivers license in some places than a gun license.

but we can pretend it's about mental institutions.

His father gave him his gun for his birthday. Do you have any links to show that he was able to purchase weapons on his own?

Oh and mental institutions wouldn't have helped this whack job. He was doing prescription drugs, cocaine, LSD and freaking meth.

There are a few liberals who want to ban semi automatic weapons, but the majority believe in the 2nd amendment, and that includes President Obama. The NRA to this day warns its members that the government wants to take all guns away, its just another NRA lie.

Worth it?

They will not be banned. 2nd.

You are wrong

Obama is going to confiscate all the guns. It is all over the rightwing media

Well, you're partially right. O does hate guns and the 2nd.

After 14 massacres since he has been President...I think he is sick of them

But yet he's done nothing to stop the root of the problem and the root has nothing to do with guns.

Right. So I start reading and the very first paragraph is an autobiography of either the Author or the OP.....I stopped reading after that....

There are a few liberals who want to ban semi automatic weapons, but the majority believe in the 2nd amendment, and that includes President Obama. The NRA to this day warns its members that the government wants to take all guns away, its just another NRA lie.
So, you spout this lie and then claim others are lying.

Do you want to know why liberals claim they do not want to take you guns? Because they cannot muster up the logic to prove it would be beneficial to society.

Guns are not taken away from the citizens ONLY because the citizens remain vigilant against their confiscation.

THAT is the purpose of the NRA. To keep American's vigilant against the tyrants.

What the fuck does the NRA have to do with this stoned out racist asshole?

For crying out loud he was busted with meth, coke and LSD. This kid is a whack job.

I suspect he's not a member of the NRA.

Prove your claim or admit you're lying.

Forum List

Back