KKK in Trump's America

Does anyone know how to become a KKK member? PM me PLEASE!

My one wish in life is to be a Grand Wizard. Love their outfits.
LOL.....just google KKK and your state or town....I guarantee there is one nearby.
Your guarantee is as worthless as you are. There are none near where I live.

Let the demographics speak for themselves , the browning of the country has proven to be a misguided failure conspired by elites to weaponize blacks and browns. Balkanization leading to strongly enforced self segregating borders is crucial. Don't worry steve , a UN sponsored global community will be offered for sodomy and miscegination.

There are more than 500 Klans in the US today. I'm sure you will find one "tailored" to your needs.

The KKKers here on USMB are cowards who hide behind coded language and avatars.

But we see you.

The ugly grotesque stench of racism is not hard to miss.

Actually, that would be because you have your head up your rear.

LOL.....just google KKK and your state or town....I guarantee there is one nearby.
None near me either. Could it be our friend Odium is a liar or just a useful idiot?

Wait and see. Islamification/negrofication will lead the racially aware and judeowise to an Aryan elite society. Mud races and their mavens will be found in inner city , UN controlled multi culti cesspools.
Coming from someone who is 100% greek, you are all mud races. Or mutts. Even you arians don't know where you came from. My father is Dutch and my mother is from Portugal or Poland or Italy. Mutts I tell you!

Now if my nephews ever have kids with non Greeks then they will blend right in with the rest of the Americans who have no culture other than hillibilly.

And notice you whites complain that the arabs who come here won't assimilate or learn the language. They are just doing what you do. You want to keep your pure arian bloodline going and they want to not mix with your american whore daughters.

"Shit only white folks can get away with doing"
Gun advocates arrested carrying rifle into Dearborn police station

James Baker had body armor on and a semi-automatic pistol strapped to his hip as he slung a short-barreled rifle over his chest and pulled a black ski mask over his head. His buddy, Brandon Vreeland, a fellow open carry advocate, also had on body armor but left his gun in the car, instead bringing along cameras to videotape the encounter that was about to take place.

The two men wanted to file a complaint about being pulled over earlier by Dearborn police officers, but also saw it as an opportunity to test the suburban Detroit department to see if its officers “honored” the Constitution and their right to carry guns.

When the two men walked into the lobby of the Dearborn Police Headquarters on Michigan Avenue on Sunday afternoon, just about what you would expect to happen happened.

Police officers with guns drawn were waiting, and a tense standoff occurred as the two men initially refused to comply with orders to drop to the ground as they argued they had a right to carry weapons.

"Shit only white folks can get away with doing"

James Baker had body armor on and a semi-automatic pistol strapped to his hip as he slung a short-barreled rifle over his chest and pulled a black ski mask over his head. His buddy, Brandon Vreeland, a fellow open carry advocate, also had on body armor but left his gun in the car, instead bringing along cameras to videotape the encounter that was about to take place.

The two men wanted to file a complaint about being pulled over earlier by Dearborn police officers, but also saw it as an opportunity to test the suburban Detroit department to see if its officers “honored” the Constitution and their right to carry guns.

When the two men walked into the lobby of the Dearborn Police Headquarters on Michigan Avenue on Sunday afternoon, just about what you would expect to happen happened.

Police officers with guns drawn were waiting, and a tense standoff occurred as the two men initially refused to comply with orders to drop to the ground as they argued they had a right to carry weapons.

Damn "wayciss"

Wait and see. Islamification/negrofication will lead the racially aware and judeowise to an Aryan elite society. Mud races and their mavens will be found in inner city , UN controlled multi culti cesspools.
Coming from someone who is 100% greek, you are all mud races. Or mutts. Even you arians don't know where you came from. My father is Dutch and my mother is from Portugal or Poland or Italy. Mutts I tell you!

Now if my nephews ever have kids with non Greeks then they will blend right in with the rest of the Americans who have no culture other than hillibilly.

And notice you whites complain that the arabs who come here won't assimilate or learn the language. They are just doing what you do. You want to keep your pure arian bloodline going and they want to not mix with your american whore daughters.
You don't know your own mother's ethnicity and you say your father is Dutch yet you say you come from someone who is 100% Greek? You sound very confused.

None near me either. Could it be our friend Odium is a liar or just a useful idiot?
where do y'all live? Large city would work no need for actual town you live in I bet I can find one or more

where do y'all live? Large city would work no need for actual town you live in I bet I can find one or more
No doubt you have found plenty of them.

No doubt you have found plenty of them.
Just gonna cry snowflake or let me know the biggest city near you? No doubt you are a pathetic little cuck so you think expanding our race and insuring its survival is racisssss

You might be better off posting the cities which have KKK chapters. It will take much less time.

You might be better off posting the cities which have KKK chapters. It will take much less time.
Hate Map

Doubt that's ALL of the chapters involved but very impressive nonetheless. The klan is dying bc it's not what's needed now. Now it's more suit and tie folks not silly costumes

Hate Map

Doubt that's ALL of the chapters involved but very impressive nonetheless. The klan is dying bc it's not what's needed now. Now it's more suit and tie folks not silly costumes
The KKK died a long time ago, but leftists refuse to accept it.

Keep the KKK ALIVE is your motto...because the left elite tells you to and you ALWAYS do what they tell you.

Nothing better than divisive politics based on lies, in minds of silly leftists.

Will the Democrats revive the KKK or have they revived the KKK even though they won't actually exist ??? Who can trust a political party and it's shananighans any more ???

What is the link between Democrats and the KKK?
If your question is an honest one, get history book on the KKK. If it is not an honest one, continue to wallow in ignorance because I refuse to help you.

This is how bad it really is.

klan dog.jpg

Hate Map

The KKK died a long time ago, but leftists refuse to accept it.

Keep the KKK ALIVE is your motto...because the left elite tells you to and you ALWAYS do what they tell you.

Nothing better than divisive politics based on lies, in minds of silly leftists.
You think I'm a leftist that's pure comedy!

Forum List

Back