KISS Pauses Concert to Lead Crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

KISS pauses Louisiana concert to lead crowd in Pledge of Allegiance
They do this in every show.
Wow! Great that the band loves America more than all those 1% NFL players and owners.
Protesting something doesn't mean you hate America. Now you know.
Crazy anyone would link intentionally disrespecting America with a hatred of America.
It's not disrespect to protest, in fact, the US army had TO PAY in 2009 the NFL to get their players out of the dressing room during the anthem, so go worry about so other meaningless thing, this one's a farce.

Wow! Great that the band loves America more than all those 1% NFL players and owners.
Burning flags, urinating on flags.

Just polyester. No offense intended.
When did NFLers burn or piss on a flag? :dunno:
Ah, so levels of disrespect come into play.

What if the NFL flew a confederate flag and players saluted?

Leftists: Hypocriticus Maximus.
You have to make up nonsense to come to your conclusion.:rolleyes:
Nailed your hypocrisy out in the open for all to see.

Everyone knows the left hate and despise America.

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

Crazy anyone would link intentionally disrespecting America with a hatred of America.
It's not disrespect to protest, in fact, the US army had TO PAY in 2009 the NFL to get their players out of the dressing room during the anthem, so go worry about so other meaningless thing, this one's a farce.

It is disrespect to kneel during the Anthem.

To you, not to me. And if you want to talk about disrespect, you disrespect the players' right to do what they want in a free country.

It's not dI'm isrespect to protest, in fact, the US army had TO PAY in 2009 the NFL to get their players out of the dressing room during the anthem, so go worry about so other meaningless thing, this one's a farce.

To you, not to me. And if you want to talk about disrespect, you disrespect the players' right to do what they want in a free country.

No, it's not a matter of personal opinion. He is an American citizen who refuses to show "pride" in America, because of bullshit and insulting reasons.

He made this a matter of personal disrespect to America.

Those who are supporting him are supporting that.

I'm not disrespecting their right to "do what they want". I'm disrespecting THEM for being shitty Americans and shitty People.

It's not dI'm isrespect to protest, in fact, the US army had TO PAY in 2009 the NFL to get their players out of the dressing room during the anthem, so go worry about so other meaningless thing, this one's a farce.

No, it's not a matter of personal opinion. He is an American citizen who refuses to show "pride" in America, because of bullshit and insulting reasons.

I'm not disrespecting their right to "do what they want". I'm disrespecting THEM for being shitty Americans and shitty People.
So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a shitty American. And here I thought it was a free country.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a shitty American. And here I thought it was a free country.

I challenge you to show me where in that post I said anything to justify that claim of yours.

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?

I would argue the country doesn't need improving, the culture does.

So you are blind & stupid.

My good friend was a great caring white female nurse who saved countless lives. She went to visit her mom in Ferguson, MO. On her way it was just dusk & the police pulled her over because a licence plate bulb was not working. They told her to start walking because they were impounding the car. She said a few choice words, so the officer stood next to the door as she opened it so it would hit him. She stood up & they tazed her in the back & let her slam stiff as a board onto the pavement causing massive trauma. They cuffed here & tossed her into a jail cell for a couple days. Her police officer cousin came & finally got her out on probation & took her to the hospital. She died at just 49 years old, before getting off probation.

Golly, that's two logical fallacies. First an ad hominem followed by an anecdote.

Not what one would call a reasonable retort.

You'll have to do better. Good luck.

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

Have you seen my thread "spot the difference"?

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

Then they should state specifically what about the country needs to change, backed up with actual evidence of who is doing what incorrectly. Shouting institutional racism without being able to point to a specific example is not helpful.

I maintain it's the culture. Finish high school, get a job and don't have kids out of wedlock. Do this and it's near statistically impossible to be poor in this country. You'll have no problem with the police if you follow their instructions, don't resist and don't give them reason to fear for their safety or that of other citizens. If a segment of the culture can't get behind these simple principals, it's their problem, not the country's.
They have, the press is engaged in distraction.

Check out the third verse of the national anthem. Research it.

It doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal, it's a pretty clear cut case when you look at the date it was written and the date it was made the official national anthem.

You're suggesting the words of a song are to blame for why one group thrives compared to another.

Wow, just wow.

Then they should state specifically what about the country needs to change, backed up with actual evidence of who is doing what incorrectly. Shouting institutional racism without being able to point to a specific example is not helpful.

I maintain it's the culture. Finish high school, get a job and don't have kids out of wedlock. Do this and it's near statistically impossible to be poor in this country. You'll have no problem with the police if you follow their instructions, don't resist and don't give them reason to fear for their safety or that of other citizens. If a segment of the culture can't get behind these simple principals, it's their problem, not the country's.

It doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal, it's a pretty clear cut case when you look at the date it was written and the date it was made the official national anthem.
OMG, you really believe that!

The Star-Spangled Banner
Francis Scott Key, 1779 - 1843
O say, can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming;
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, now conceals, now discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines on the stream;
‘Tis the star-spangled banner; O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave,
From the terror of flight and the gloom of the grave;

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n-rescued land,
Praise the power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just.
And this be our motto— “In God is our trust; "
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

OMG HE SAID SLAVE! RUN FOR THE HILLS! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!

Do you even know the history of the war of 1812, or that the British were using freed blacks?

Wow, I'm am not understanding how you can be so obtuse, so divisive and so cold.

Nor do I understand why we need a national anthem that glorifies war, when the Deep State has us in an undeclared war for sixteen years now for absolutely no reason. What good does it do for the sovereign people of the nation?

Don't you see who the hirelings and slaves really are? The globalists are laughing at you my friend. You divide my fellow Americans and sow hate among them. :eusa_think:

Tell me which of our great forefathers said this;

"What, to the American slave, is your Fourth of July?
I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are, to Him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes that would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour."
You are a slave to your own stupidity.
images

Well yes, religion teaches people to accept and believe, rather than seek the truth.

The Star-Spangled Banner

Do you even know the history of the war of 1812, or that the British were using freed blacks?

Wow, I'm am not understanding how you can be so obtuse, so divisive and so cold.

Nor do I understand why we need a national anthem that glorifies war, when the Deep State has us in an undeclared war for sixteen years now for absolutely no reason. What good does it do for the sovereign people of the nation?

Don't you see who the hirelings and slaves really are? The globalists are laughing at you my friend. You divide my fellow Americans and sow hate among them. :eusa_think:

I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are, to Him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes that would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour."
images

Well yes, religion teaches people to accept and believe, rather than seek the truth.
This has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with probable realities. Apparently you have never read any of Robert Anton Wilson's work or philosophy.

The Star-Spangled Banner

images

This has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with probable realities. Apparently you have never read any of Robert Anton Wilson's work or philosophy.

Well, no, I've not read his philosophy. I'm a believer in the best philosopher is yourself.

But I disagree that it has nothing to do with religion. People are brought into a world and surrounded by religion. They accept what they're told, and they're accepting something which is clearly not that true. It's just what people believe. These people are literally taught to ignore the truth, and accept whatever someone tells them to believe.

People will believe what is convenient for them. They've been taught to do this through religion, or potentially through other means, and they're adept at believing whatever they want to believe. When the truth comes along, they can avoid it with simplicity.

Imagine this. For many people accepting that religion is not true would be to accept that their family, their loved ones, lied to them, or that they're stupid and their family are stupid for simply accepting. So people get angry when they can't avoid the truth. I've seen it many times.

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

Have you seen my thread "spot the difference"?

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

You're suggesting the words of a song are to blame for why one group thrives compared to another.

Wow, just wow.
Nope, not at all. I'm just saying it is insensitive, it has nothing to do with economics.

images

Well, no, I've not read his philosophy. I'm a believer in the best philosopher is yourself.

But I disagree that it has nothing to do with religion. People are brought into a world and surrounded by religion. They accept what they're told, and they're accepting something which is clearly not that true. It's just what people believe. These people are literally taught to ignore the truth, and accept whatever someone tells them to believe.

People will believe what is convenient for them. They've been taught to do this through religion, or potentially through other means, and they're adept at believing whatever they want to believe. When the truth comes along, they can avoid it with simplicity.

Imagine this. For many people accepting that religion is not true would be to accept that their family, their loved ones, lied to them, or that they're stupid and their family are stupid for simply accepting. So people get angry when they can't avoid the truth. I've seen it many times.
Yes, but could you ever possibly accept that the foundation for all religions is truth?

images

Yes, but could you ever possibly accept that the foundation for all religions is truth?

Well, if this were the case, then I probably could. However nothing I have ever seen has led me to think this is the case.

Well, if this were the case, then I probably could. However nothing I have ever seen has led me to think this is the case.

"In a 2003 interview with High Times magazine, Wilson described himself as "model-agnostic" which he said

consists of never regarding any model or map of the universe with total 100% belief or total 100% denial. Following Korzybski, I put things in probabilities, not absolutes... My only originality lies in applying this zetetic attitude outside the hardest of the hard sciences, physics, to softer sciences and then to non-sciences like politics, ideology, jury verdicts and, of course, conspiracy theory.[30]"

Robert Anton Wilson - Wikipedia

Do you improve the country by disrespecting its flag and national anthem? Democrats tend to think so.
It's typical leftism. They sign a petition in front of Starbucks after getting their Decaf Carmel Swirl Latte and they think they changed the world.

Forum List

Back