KISS Pauses Concert to Lead Crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

KISS pauses Louisiana concert to lead crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?
Do you improve the country by disrespecting its flag and national anthem? Democrats tend to think so.
22228382_502093466826116_5385694905985400582_n.jpg

53c828000e785dcedefe28d1c10a227a.jpg

cnn-communist-news-network.jpg

Not a surprise what they did. These guys are old folks. They've been alive long enough and traveled enough to appreciate what privileges and rights we enjoy. Not the current welfare kids that have no idea of life outside the US.

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

KISS pauses Louisiana concert to lead crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?
Do you improve the country by disrespecting its flag and national anthem? Democrats tend to think so.
22228382_502093466826116_5385694905985400582_n.jpg

53c828000e785dcedefe28d1c10a227a.jpg

cnn-communist-news-network.jpg
What an idiotic meme, made for idiots.

Well yes, religion teaches people to accept and believe, rather than seek the truth.
This has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with probable realities. Apparently you have never read any of Robert Anton Wilson's work or philosophy.

Well, no, I've not read his philosophy. I'm a believer in the best philosopher is yourself.

But I disagree that it has nothing to do with religion. People are brought into a world and surrounded by religion. They accept what they're told, and they're accepting something which is clearly not that true. It's just what people believe. These people are literally taught to ignore the truth, and accept whatever someone tells them to believe.

People will believe what is convenient for them. They've been taught to do this through religion, or potentially through other means, and they're adept at believing whatever they want to believe. When the truth comes along, they can avoid it with simplicity.

Imagine this. For many people accepting that religion is not true would be to accept that their family, their loved ones, lied to them, or that they're stupid and their family are stupid for simply accepting. So people get angry when they can't avoid the truth. I've seen it many times.
Yes, but could you ever possibly accept that the foundation for all religions is truth?

Well, if this were the case, then I probably could. However nothing I have ever seen has led me to think this is the case.

"In a 2003 interview with High Times magazine, Wilson described himself as "model-agnostic" which he said

consists of never regarding any model or map of the universe with total 100% belief or total 100% denial. Following Korzybski, I put things in probabilities, not absolutes... My only originality lies in applying this zetetic attitude outside the hardest of the hard sciences, physics, to softer sciences and then to non-sciences like politics, ideology, jury verdicts and, of course, conspiracy theory.[30]"

Robert Anton Wilson - Wikipedia

Okay, good for him.

Forum List

Back