KISS Pauses Concert to Lead Crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

I would argue the country doesn't need improving, the culture does.

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

Have you seen my thread "spot the difference"?

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

Then they should state specifically what about the country needs to change, backed up with actual evidence of who is doing what incorrectly. Shouting institutional racism without being able to point to a specific example is not helpful.

I maintain it's the culture. Finish high school, get a job and don't have kids out of wedlock. Do this and it's near statistically impossible to be poor in this country. You'll have no problem with the police if you follow their instructions, don't resist and don't give them reason to fear for their safety or that of other citizens. If a segment of the culture can't get behind these simple principals, it's their problem, not the country's.
They have, the press is engaged in distraction.

Check out the third verse of the national anthem. Research it.

It doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal, it's a pretty clear cut case when you look at the date it was written and the date it was made the official national anthem.
OMG, you really believe that!

The Star-Spangled Banner
Francis Scott Key, 1779 - 1843
O say, can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming;
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, now conceals, now discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines on the stream;
‘Tis the star-spangled banner; O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave,
From the terror of flight and the gloom of the grave;

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n-rescued land,
Praise the power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just.
And this be our motto— “In God is our trust; "
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

OMG HE SAID SLAVE! RUN FOR THE HILLS! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!

Do you even know the history of the war of 1812, or that the British were using freed blacks?

Wow, I'm am not understanding how you can be so obtuse, so divisive and so cold.

Nor do I understand why we need a national anthem that glorifies war, when the Deep State has us in an undeclared war for sixteen years now for absolutely no reason. What good does it do for the sovereign people of the nation?

Don't you see who the hirelings and slaves really are? The globalists are laughing at you my friend. You divide my fellow Americans and sow hate among them. :eusa_think:

Tell me which of our great forefathers said this;

"What, to the American slave, is your Fourth of July?
I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are, to Him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes that would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour."
You are a slave to your own stupidity.

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

Then they should state specifically what about the country needs to change, backed up with actual evidence of who is doing what incorrectly. Shouting institutional racism without being able to point to a specific example is not helpful.

I maintain it's the culture. Finish high school, get a job and don't have kids out of wedlock. Do this and it's near statistically impossible to be poor in this country. You'll have no problem with the police if you follow their instructions, don't resist and don't give them reason to fear for their safety or that of other citizens. If a segment of the culture can't get behind these simple principals, it's their problem, not the country's.

It doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal, it's a pretty clear cut case when you look at the date it was written and the date it was made the official national anthem.

The Star-Spangled Banner

Do you even know the history of the war of 1812, or that the British were using freed blacks?

Wow, I'm am not understanding how you can be so obtuse, so divisive and so cold.

Nor do I understand why we need a national anthem that glorifies war, when the Deep State has us in an undeclared war for sixteen years now for absolutely no reason. What good does it do for the sovereign people of the nation?

Don't you see who the hirelings and slaves really are? The globalists are laughing at you my friend. You divide my fellow Americans and sow hate among them. :eusa_think:

I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are, to Him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes that would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour."
images

The Star-Spangled Banner

images
Must suck to be you, stuck in America with no hope of immigrating to a respectable nation.

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

KISS pauses Louisiana concert to lead crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?

I would argue the country doesn't need improving, the culture does.

Yeah confederate soldiers today, are declining our culture. Lol

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

They do this in every show.
Wow! Great that the band loves America more than all those 1% NFL players and owners.
Ironically enough, they spent a good deal of time whining about America, when I saw them,. I've always found that to be funny about you squawking, cackling hyper-patriots: when you aren't stroking yourselves to the flag, you are whining like little babies about america. And it IS all the time.

Wow! Great that the band loves America more than all those 1% NFL players and owners.
Protesting something doesn't mean you hate America. Now you know.
Burning flags, urinating on flags.

Just polyester. No offense intended.

When did NFLers burn or piss on a flag? :dunno:

Ah, so levels of disrespect come into play.

What if the NFL flew a confederate flag and players saluted?

Leftists: Hypocriticus Maximus.

You have to make up nonsense to come to your conclusion.:rolleyes:

You really are a champ at false equivalence. Just think who you would be, if you spent only half the effort on educating yourself as you do on performing this mental masturbation.

Ironically enough, they spent a good deal of time whining about America, when I saw them,. I've always found that to be funny about you squawking, cackling hyper-patriots: when you aren't stroking yourselves to the flag, you are whining like little babies about america. And it IS all the time.
Ya, shame how people are patriotic and not everyone spends their lives depressed and hating everything and everyone like the left.

Ya, shame how people are patriotic and not everyone spends their lives depressed and hating everything and everyone like the left.
Says the guy here whining like a little birch that football players are not performing a ritual to his personal liking...

Crazy anyone would link intentionally disrespecting America with a hatred of America.

Says the guy here whining like a little birch that football players are not performing a ritual to his personal liking...
We can file that under “Confederate Flag”

Forum List

Back