KISS Pauses Concert to Lead Crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

KISS pauses Louisiana concert to lead crowd in Pledge of Allegiance

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?

I would argue the country doesn't need improving, the culture does.
That would involve the relocation or medication of all leftists.

They are still touring? I am pretty sure they might be cyborgs. lol

Gene in particular can rub me the wrong way, Paul Stanley is a fairly thoughtful guy and probably would have done well in any pursuit he chose, he's quite well spoken.

Ultimately though, these guys are very proud Americans, and leading such a pledge sees quite fitting in 2017 considering how so many are openly hostile to America and the constitution.

Who would have guessed that here in the 21st century a Kiss concert would be more patriotic than the NFL.

How is it more patriotic to say the pledge of allegiance than to actually try and improve the country?

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

Have you seen my thread "spot the difference"?

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

Kiss is still just trying to get people to notice them. How sad.

And others would say the country really needs improving, hence why they're protesting. But instead of accepting the country needs to change, people stick their head in the sand and find any old tired and lame excuse for why the country shouldn't change.

You can see lots of people struggling to justify, avoid, anything but admit the truth

1%ers taking a knee.
Wow, move over Winston Churchill, the modern world has new leaders in shaping Western Civilization.

They are still touring? I am pretty sure they might be cyborgs. lol

If the Rolling Stones are still touring KISS should be touring till the 2040's.

Hell, if Keith Richards can miraculously stay six feet above ground it's a sign any old dinosaur band can handle touring.

And even if members of a band keel over as long as you have one original or near original member you can keep touring as said band.

Kiss is still just trying to get people to notice them. How sad.

I remember the first time they took off their make-up in the 80's, I knew right then and there they were finished. They still did ok though. Rock fans are notoriously loyal.

Then they should state specifically what about the country needs to change, backed up with actual evidence of who is doing what incorrectly. Shouting institutional racism without being able to point to a specific example is not helpful.

I maintain it's the culture. Finish high school, get a job and don't have kids out of wedlock. Do this and it's near statistically impossible to be poor in this country. You'll have no problem with the police if you follow their instructions, don't resist and don't give them reason to fear for their safety or that of other citizens. If a segment of the culture can't get behind these simple principals, it's their problem, not the country's.

Forum List

Back