Allegiance Flag Supply…..gone woke?

hahaha…Well…were you woke purple hair lefties being “RACIST” when you were fighting for equal representation for darkies?
What are you talking about? You are the only purple haired freak here. Now you’re just trying to hard.

I’ve bought a number of flags from Allegiance…I’ve referred others to Allegiance for their flags…and today I get this…another corporation that feels like they have to use a dark person for their ‘corporate identity’ in order to generate business.
Like Subaru and Toyota using depictions of black campers in 4x4’s to try to sell to whitey….boy did you fuck up.
While I’m sure Lema is a great person, you’re timing is bad…real bad. Certainly you have someone there who has been there longer….done a great job and isn’t the color of those George Floyd told you to exploit….RIGHT?
View attachment 909646
Well, you certainly picked the right username. You really are a loser. :itsok:

I’ve bought a number of flags from Allegiance…I’ve referred others to Allegiance for their flags…and today I get this…another corporation that feels like they have to use a dark person for their ‘corporate identity’ in order to generate business.
Like Subaru and Toyota using depictions of black campers in 4x4’s to try to sell to whitey….boy did you fuck up.
While I’m sure Lema is a great person, you’re timing is bad…real bad. Certainly you have someone there who has been there longer….done a great job and isn’t the color of those George Floyd told you to exploit….RIGHT?
View attachment 909646

But she's been working there almost two years! That's longer than most black folks keep a job these days.

Maybe they gave her honorable mention in lieu of a raise.

View attachment 909646

How awful. I guess you’ll be sewing your own flags now eh?

What a douchebag this fuck is.

I'm not understanding why showing a black employee means they've went woke

They dared to hire a Black Woman. And worse they featured her in a snippet ad. Instead of keeping her in a room far from anyone.

You need to understand. BrokeDick is a racist twat who is outraged that minorities have the same rights as he does. That they are citizens outrages him beyond description.

Nah…it’s not really about an add….it’s about how pathetic you cucked as fuck whites are.
You outed yourself as just another cucked as fuck white with no sense of self preservation…you should be proud.
And now the little **** is backtracking.

They dared to hire a Black Woman. And worse they featured her in a snippet ad. Instead of keeping her in a room far from anyone.

You need to understand. BrokeDick is a racist twat who is outraged that minorities have the same rights as he does. That they are citizens outrages him beyond description.
I’m all for companies hiring blacks folks…Remember, it is you globalists who fuck them over by stacking Mexico’s people on top of them.
Do you think whites should be used in 93% of ad campaigns?
(watch this folks…watch him/her avoid the question)

I’m all for companies hiring blacks folks…Remember, it is you globalists who fuck them over by stacking Mexico’s people on top of them.
Do you think whites should be used in 93% of ad campaigns?
(watch this folks…watch him/her avoid the question)

I don’t give a shit. I don’t care what color someone is. You do. You see I’m an American. And Americans, real Americans are not seen by their color. You see them by their color and only their color.

Let me tell you the Army Policy when I was in. Everyone was Green. We were all Soldiers. Period.

You see race and gender first. You are not really one in keeping with the American values. You want nothing but whites. Admit it.

Here is something to piss you off.

Everyone in that commercial singing in those different languages is a far superior person, and American, than you will ever be, or ever have been.

Forum List

Back