Kindergartners sent home with masturbation assignment

This is a joke right? I couldn't even say the word masturbation until I was nearly in high school.

I do believe you mentioned that before on here, but that's so sad and sickening.

It’s kind of why I also keep pushing this people’s treaty , America isn’t quite undestand what htis means and what it will entail , we are going to lose our right to do ANYTHING abort or not,

We will be taken right in to the same living style as China and they use that bs social credit score——-the WORLD HEALTH will use bs lies and use pandemics to take our rights those who are unknowing to this are like the people who got on train during the Holacaust they are doing the same thing here and now.

Also because this bs will be global this is what makes it tremendously dangerous. We have lost our nation if we can’t stop this.

I was sexualized at that age -- five -- and I vividly recall how angry and confused it made me feel. If I had a child an anyone did such a thing to my child, I would do my best to keep them from ever doing it to another child.
I pray that your perpetrator was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hard to say. Given what I've been seeing coming out of school the past couple of years little would surprise me at this point, but when I did an independent search for this all I got was a couple of conservative Web sites that all linked back to the original LibsOfTikTok post. I would find it a little more credible if the person at least named the school so others could verify.

Time to start measuring rope.

Time to start stockpiling millstones and chartering boats.

1652405830118.png

I was probably six and in the first grade before I was able to read a book. I learned the letters in kindergarten.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes certain people think that kids need to know such things so early in life. I'll be 40 at the end of next month and I don't know how to do such a thing, nor do I care to learn!!!

I was beginning to learn to read before I started Kindergarten. I was at the stage of knowing most of the letters of the alphabet, and what sounds they made.

My wife reportedly was already reading at a basic level, before she started kindergarten. Apparently, her Kindergarten teacher found that rather disturbing.

LOL sorry sob. Reality can be scary.

In WHAT reality do FOUR YEAR OLDS complete written homework assignments that require accurate diagrams?

I'm shocked that so many members FALL for this without thinking. LibsofTicTok took some TRUTH and EMBELLISHED as tho there WAS a homework assignment. That paper HWork was probably extracted from the book that teachers were told to use as a GENERAL resource.

THAT -- is bad enough that PRE-SCHOOLERS are being subjected to "good touching, bad touching". But this was NOT a PRE-SCHOOL homework assignment. You have to be a moron to believe that.

In WHAT reality do FOUR YEAR OLDS complete written homework assignments that require accurate diagrams?

So I suppose that drag queens don't read to kindergartners either. I've stopped putting anything past the left.

So I suppose that drag queens don't read to kindergartners either. I've stopped putting anything past the left.

There's a lot of parents that are fascinated by drag queens. MOST of this is in Public Libraries and voluntary. And you'll find many parents that willingly do this. But for sure -- the big blue cities have brought into Elementary schools as well -- and THERE it's a question of being voluntary at all.

There's a lot of parents that are fascinated by drag queens. MOST of this is in Public Libraries and voluntary. And you'll find many parents that willingly do this. But for sure -- the big blue cities have brought into Elementary schools as well -- and THERE it's a question of being voluntary at all.

No offense as I like you and everything, but you completely missed the point. I don't care if it's voluntary or mandatory! Since when did this become okay to have in any kind of school, but yet Jesus is offensive?

Forum List

Back