Kindergartners sent home with masturbation assignment

I was probably six and in the first grade before I was able to read a book. I learned the letters in kindergarten.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes certain people think that kids need to know such things so early in life. I'll be 40 at the end of next month and I don't know how to do such a thing, nor do I care to learn!!!
I was sexualized at that age -- five -- and I vividly recall how angry and confused it made me feel. If I had a child an anyone did such a thing to my child, I would do my best to keep them from ever doing it to another child.

Do we know the address of the principal and teachers involved to protest and keep them up masturbating all night? Time to let these so-called people know we won't take it anymore.
Watch out for "Homeland Security", Garland and Mayorkas both need to leave!

None of my kids ever saw the inside of a public school....Teachers were low rent 25 years ago.

And you see how the props were put out about home schooled kids, propaganda geared people and the kids to make sure they go to public schools , that way they could indoctriante a huge part of the population . Because who wanted to be made fun of back in the day because of “ homeschooled” .

Meanwhile, home school children are the most well rounded kids i’ve ever known or met , even some you watch on youtube about whatever you can tell these kids are very well spoken, they usually surpass their pub. School class mates by far.

This bs of them not having social skills is bs because there are doznes and dozens of programs to put kids in where they socialize with other kids. THey used tha tas a weapon the pigs that they are.

Most parents can’t even realize they are suppose to be “ smarter than their own kids” I mean Jesus most graduated high school so if you graduated you know more than your dam kid. PPL don’t need a freaking ass PHD to teach their own kids.

I hate that lying ass leftist stigma about home schooled kids.

Looks fake to me.

That’s because you want it to be fake, I don’t post fake shit, I post shit to save our american falling asses & because of blind asses like you.
1652392736347.png
LOL

Last edited:
DO ANY OF YOU WHO DOUBT THIS BOTHER TO

CLICK THE LINK OR DO YOU BOTHER SCROLLING PAST THE DAM PHOTOS LOL
Smart Right From the Start by Kerri
Isham will quide parents through the
foundations of body safety and keeping
kids safe from sexual abuse.
This book provides activities and
discussions that parents can use with their
child to begin conversations about how to
keep safe from sexual abuse. It covers a
wide range of topics including boundaries,
bodies, public/private, touch, secrets,
perseverance, trusted adults, body signals
and many more.

This is going on all over the country

OMG you ppl know soooooooo little going on.

LEARN HOW TO DIG AND RESEARCH YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEING *&^^%$ RAPED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!!!!!!!!!

10893316-1639-4B24-BDA7-ED21D365B797.jpeg

Well if you were not paying attention before you might really want to start if you give one dam care about your kids or
grandkids. THis is getting really bad.

This is a joke right? I couldn't even say the word masturbation until I was nearly in high school.

I was sexualized at that age -- five -- and I vividly recall how angry and confused it made me feel. If I had a child an anyone did such a thing to my child, I would do my best to keep them from ever doing it to another child.

I do believe you mentioned that before on here, but that's so sad and sickening.

Forum List

Back