Abortion Available in Canada for American Women.

I'm not sure, are you either a racist, a misogynist or an asshole?
Maybe he's making a reference to the fact that while blacks only make up about 13% of the population, they represent almost 40% of total abortions.
Or maybe it's because most abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods?
"More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.

Non-Hispanic Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate (23.8 per 1000 women of reproductive age) than that of Non-Hispanic Whites (6.6) and Hispanics (11.7).

38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. in 2019 were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black."

Canada must need the revenue.
There's no profit in Canada for health care. All excess funds are returned to government coffers.

I'm really not sure if American women will be limited by time pregnant but I see no reason why any would be denied rights they should be entitled to in America.

Even American women in Florida should be able to find a cheap return flight, fly to Toronto and have the procedure, fly back, and still bread even or better..

Just to let you know, there's no need for knitting needle and coathanger jobs quite yet.

Maybe he's making a reference to the fact that while blacks only make up about 13% of the population, they represent almost 40% of total abortions.
"More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.

Non-Hispanic Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate (23.8 per 1000 women of reproductive age) than that of Non-Hispanic Whites (6.6) and Hispanics (11.7).

38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. in 2019 were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black."

We don't make any distinctions because of skin colour in Canada. And it's quite likely that those who can't afford to pay the small cost will be granted the procedure free of charge.
Please don't introduce racism into this thread. This is merely a public service announcement.

Last edited:
Nothing says "We care" quite like asking women to travel to your country to murder their babies.
Next they'll offer our "undignified" poor a free suicide.
What a country!
This is not a joke john. Please don't try to turn it into one. Thanks!

We don't make any distinctions because of skin colour in Canada. And it's quite likely that those who can't afford to pay the small cost will be granted the procedure free of charge.
Please don't introduce racism into this thread. This is merely a public service announcement.
You are making a "public service announcement" advocating for American women to come to your country & murder their babies.
You'll have to excuse me if I protest American infanticide in Canada in any way I see fit, including but not limited to sarcasm & pointing out virtue signaling hypocrisy.
And pointing out inconvenient facts is not racism.
Thanks!

And so what?

You are making a "public service announcement" advocating for American women to come to your country & murder their babies.
You'll have to excuse me if I protest American infanticide in Canada in any way I see fit, including but not limited to sarcasm & pointing out virtue signaling hypocrisy.
And pointing out inconvenient facts is not racism.
Thanks!
We don't call abortions murder in Canada.
I'm trying to contribute to the discussion by bringing to your attention the offer of help for women.
I understand that Canada's help could cause American women to be more careless about avoiding unwanted pregnancies, but it still has to balance out as doing good for the sake of women.

Socially responsible attitudes are needed in America, because there's no way of taking away women's rights in a democratic country. If you become a fascist country under another Trump regime, then maybe even Canada will give up on you people.

We don't call abortions murder in Canada.
I'm trying to contribute to the discussion by bringing to your attention the offer of help for women.
I understand that Canada's help could cause American women to be more careless about avoiding unwanted pregnancies, but it still has to balance out as doing good for the sake of women.

Socially responsible attitudes are needed in America, because there's no way of taking away women's rights in a democratic country. If you become a fascist country under another Trump regime, then maybe even Canada will give up on you people.
donald who would pay for their abortions?...

Not sure how valuable that would be, as most women will hit a pro-choice state before they hit Canada.
I've suggested that women could fly to Canada on a low cost return flight, have the procedure done properly, pay much less for the medical attention, and then fly back, and still save money.

And could probably spend a week in Canada on a recuperation vacation too, for less money!

who pays for it?....
The patient will pay but the whole trip and the procedure would likely be less than $1000 CAD.
Even from as far away as Florida.

And then too I would suggest Canadian charity orgs could start to contribute for those who couldn't manage the small cost.

Let's not get ahead of the curve yet. America may recover and all this nonsense could blow over?

Forum List

Back