Kindergartners sent home with masturbation assignment

Well if you were not paying attention before you might really want to start if you give one dam care about your kids or
grandkids. THis is getting really bad.
Do we know the address of the principal and teachers involved to protest and keep them up masturbating all night? Time to let these so-called people know we won't take it anymore.

• Banned
It’s def. A trip seeing this go on, and nobody bats an eye over it. Although at the same time more parents are finding out and they are stopping this bs or so they think. The sneaks will still do it, they will just keep hiding it.

best thing anyone could do is get their kid the hell out of public schools.

• Banned
Do we know the address of the principal and teachers involved to protest and keep them up masturbating all night? Time to let these so-called people know we won't take it anymore.

T'lisa̱lagi'lakw School is part of the Namgis First Nation. A spokesperson for the Nation told Libs of TikTok “the incident is under investigation” and therefore was not able to comment further. The principal could not be reached for comment.

It’s def. A trip seeing this go on, and nobody bats an eye over it. Although at the same time more parents are finding out and they are stopping this bs or so they think. The sneaks will still do it, they will just keep hiding it.

None of my kids ever saw the inside of a public school....Teachers were low rent 25 years ago.

Canadian first nations schools have been so mired in controversy, I am inclined to believe this is a hit job intended to ride on the bandwagon. I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of this. What 4 year old knows what vulva even means.

I do not believe they were giving that to 4 year olds. Apart from anything else they will not be able to read it.

Lets help you learn what is really going on with children around the country ………..

Last edited:
It was said twice. I believe it is fake.

Maybe you can scan this one see how fake it is dumb ass. The kids are getting laid, molested , soon to be raped and they are being mentally raped where they hell have you been zombie ass.

4DA34ECF-BE2A-4AAD-887F-4E832E5F79EF.jpeg

The parents need to get the cops involved. These teaches need to go to jail and put on a sex registry list. So they can never be alone with kids again.

I do not believe they were giving that to 4 year olds. Apart from anything else they will not be able to read it.
I was probably six and in the first grade before I was able to read a book. I learned the letters in kindergarten.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes certain people think that kids need to know such things so early in life. I'll be 40 at the end of next month and I don't know how to do such a thing, nor do I care to learn!!!

Forum List

Back