Kim Davis needs to go to jail

It's amazing to me that a political party so bereft of values feels justified in pushing this agenda down our throats despite how weak their positions are.

Let me spell it out for you dipshits.

Even Democrats don't like your ideals and beliefs. They are so contrary to our moral value systems that I feel you are going to have to bring in a minimum of 5 million new voters to get a majority in the next election.

I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

She's a Democrat. ...what did you expect?

Interesting, looked to me lie the right extreme's used it for their advantage.

~

Point out the lie.

it's not that it's a lie... it's your repetition of an irrelevancy that doesn't exempt her from the law.

and if you notice, dems are perfectly happy if she goes to jail or loses her job.

so what's your point in repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

He's not from this country he doesn't understand how our system of government works.

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.
ef311820432a01330925005056a9545d.jpg

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocritt needs to quit.

Oh whatthefuckever..... denying homos marriage licenses is not bigotry. No one has a right to a marriage license.

It's amazing to me that a political party so bereft of values feels justified in pushing this agenda down our throats despite how weak their positions are.

Even Democrats don't like your ideals and beliefs. They are so contrary to our moral value systems that I feel you are going to have to bring in a minimum of 5 million new voters to get a majority in the next election.

You're right. Democrats don't like the Huckabee/Davis agenda being pushed down the throats of decent Americans.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocritt needs to quit.

I guess by HilBillyJilly LOGIC the FBI should be sent to jail for DISREGARDING a court order!!!!...Right you FUCKING LOON??

• FBI refuses to cooperate in Hillary Clinton email server probe
    Washington Times ^ | 9/21/15 | Stephen Dinan
    The FBI refused to cooperate Monday with a court-ordered inquiry into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s email server, telling the State Department that they won’t even confirm they are investigating the matter themselves, much less willing to tell the rest of the government what’s going on! Judge Emmet G. Sullivan had ordered the State Department to talk with the FBI and see what sort of information could be recovered from Mrs. Clinton’s email server, which her lawyer has said she turned over to the Justice Department over the summer. The FBI’s refusal, however, leaves things muddled. “At this...

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

please name a politician supporting her.

and I reiterate what I already said. but ice deflection.

more irrelevant BS from rightwingnuthackville

dismissed.

Ask me if I give a flying-fuck about what our motherfucking politicians think.

What do the politicians in your country think about this?

loon.....

She's too stupid to breathe.

~

Point out the lie.

it's not that it's a lie... it's your repetition of an irrelevancy that doesn't exempt her from the law.

and if you notice, dems are perfectly happy if she goes to jail or loses her job.

so what's your point in repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Its an unpleasant fact.

This shows a breakdown inside the party.

You are essentially leaving your base behind with your extremism.

~

Point out the lie.

Its an unpleasant fact.

Says the man with a trump signature.

You're right. Democrats don't like the Huckabee/Davis agenda being pushed down the throats of decent Americans.
Why? WE get your abortion agenda pushed down the throats of millions of decent Americans, and don't like it, and as my above post about the FBI NOT obeying a court order indicates, apparently it should be OK to go against a court order, especially if your Constitutional rights are being infringed!

~

Point out the lie.

Its an unpleasant fact.

Trump isn't a politician.

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

please name a politician supporting her.

and I reiterate what I already said. but ice deflection.

more irrelevant BS from rightwingnuthackville

dismissed.

Fuck off. She was elected. Therefore, she was supported by other Democrats. Stupid bitch.

always funny when some subliterate calls me stupid. lol...

no one elected her to not follow the law.

now please go back and continue to froth at the mouth and stamp your widdle feet, loon.

~

Point out the lie.

Its an unpleasant fact.

Trump isn't a politician.

he is now

you need to stop with the dishonesty. it's ugly.

and leonard nimoy wouldn't approve.

Forum List

Back