Kim Davis needs to go to jail

[

And strike 3. You can't quote anyone alleging Keyes has 'murder plans'. Let alone MDK.

You lied. You were called on your lies. And like clockwork, you start spewing insults when called on your lies.

Yawning......run along.

Are you insane? Have you been diagnosed?

Oh, I remember quite well. He is too lazy to carry out any of his murder plans. I'll admit, I do enjoy watching his sullen tears fall from his dead little eyes. lol.

Uncen still thinks I care about what some random internet twat thinks of me. lol. Get over yourself, mate. You're simply not as important as you think you are.

LOL; so accusing other members of plotting murder is something you regularly do? With little sociopath skylar lying like a fucking raving lunatic? :thup:

Uncen still thinks I care about what some random internet twat thinks of me. lol. Get over yourself, mate. You're simply not as important as you think you are.

LOL; so accusing other members of plotting murder is something you regularly do? With little sociopath skylar lying like a fucking raving lunatic? :thup:

Keys has gone into great detail about it. Ask him yourself. He doesn't like queers in the least but I find it comical that you're putting his dick in your mouth. Too funny.

And Skylar, I did say 'murder plans' in my post.

12027817_174558799547453_5241804207951524023_n.jpg

crazy bitch davis is now a Republican!

Using State power to make people obey your religion seems perfectly compatible with republican dogma.

.....well, unless you're a muslim.

Forum List

Back