Kim Davis needs to go to jail

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.
ef311820432a01330925005056a9545d.jpg

He's not going anywhere. It's too narrow.

She's a Democrat. ...what did you expect?

Interesting, looked to me lie the right extreme's used it for their advantage.

~

Point out the lie.

it's not that it's a lie... it's your repetition of an irrelevancy that doesn't exempt her from the law.

and if you notice, dems are perfectly happy if she goes to jail or loses her job.

so what's your point in repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Its an unpleasant fact.

This shows a breakdown inside the party.

You are essentially leaving your base behind with your extremism.
Says the man with a trump signature.

no one has ever said muddy is anything but a hypocrite.

It's amazing to me that a political party so bereft of values feels justified in pushing this agenda down our throats despite how weak their positions are.

Let me spell it out for you dipshits.

Even Democrats don't like your ideals and beliefs. They are so contrary to our moral value systems that I feel you are going to have to bring in a minimum of 5 million new voters to get a majority in the next election.

You're right. Democrats don't like the Huckabee/Davis agenda being pushed down the throats of decent Americans.
Why? WE get your abortion agenda pushed down the throats of millions of decent Americans, and don't like it, and as my above post about the FBI NOT obeying a court order indicates, apparently it should be OK to go against a court order, especially if your Constitutional rights are being infringed!

Agreed.

Laws are meant for Republicans. ..not Gay activists.

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

please name a politician supporting her.

and I reiterate what I already said. but ice deflection.

more irrelevant BS from rightwingnuthackville

dismissed.

Fuck off. She was elected. Therefore, she was supported by other Democrats. Stupid bitch.

always funny when some subliterate calls me stupid. lol...

no one elected her to not follow the law.

now please go back and continue to froth at the mouth and stamp your widdle feet, loon.

Froth at the mouth about what, you dumb ****. I'm a liberal.

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

dismissed.

Fuck off. She was elected. Therefore, she was supported by other Democrats. Stupid bitch.

now please go back and continue to froth at the mouth and stamp your widdle feet, loon.

But you are stupid... that's common knowledge Ms. Fake Lawyer.

Interesting, looked to me lie the right extreme's used it for their advantage.

~

Point out the lie.

it's not that it's a lie... it's your repetition of an irrelevancy that doesn't exempt her from the law.

and if you notice, dems are perfectly happy if she goes to jail or loses her job.

so what's your point in repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Its an unpleasant fact.

This shows a breakdown inside the party.

You are essentially leaving your base behind with your extremism.
Says the man with a trump signature.

no one has ever said muddy is anything but a hypocrite.
He's not in office....thus he ain't one yet.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocritt needs to quit.
Personally, I don't care (but I don't live in KY) as long as everyone, gay and straight, in her county get the services they pay taxes for. If she wants to play childish games over the documents, that just shows what kind of person she is.

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

dismissed.

Froth at the mouth about what, you dumb ****. I'm a liberal.

Excellent example of the liberal IQ demonstrated by our favorite HillBillyJilly!

I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

quiet, muddy. you sound particularly stupid today.

she may be a democrat nominally, but she's one of your fellow rightwingnuts through and through.

let me know when a single democrat supports her. until then, repeating the same stupid mantra.

:thup:

I am not sure what party she is, but the right extreme's ( Huckabee ) used her and now left her to the wolf's when all America is not paying much attention anymore.

~

"In letter and in principal"? What about the left wing politicians in San Fran and other cities who violated federal law in "letter and in principal" by declaring "sanctuary cities" for criminals who are in the Country illegally? Who do we see about the deaths of American citizens at the hands of illegal aliens, some of whom were offered sanctuary after being deported several times?

It's amazing to me that a political party so bereft of values feels justified in pushing this agenda down our throats despite how weak their positions are.

Even Democrats don't like your ideals and beliefs. They are so contrary to our moral value systems that I feel you are going to have to bring in a minimum of 5 million new voters to get a majority in the next election.

You're right. Democrats don't like the Huckabee/Davis agenda being pushed down the throats of decent Americans.
Why? WE get your abortion agenda pushed down the throats of millions of decent Americans, and don't like it, and as my above post about the FBI NOT obeying a court order indicates, apparently it should be OK to go against a court order, especially if your Constitutional rights are being infringed!

Abortion rights were affirmed by the Court, not rejected. Read a book or something, goddam you're clueless.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocritt needs to quit.

No you don't. The court just made the law out of thin air. You should know that.

Could be, but until the people cause the court to change the ruling, it remains de facto law, and violations may be prosecuted. Simply saying you disagree with it will not preclude consequences.

Fight smart.

she may be a democrat nominally, but she's one of your fellow rightwingnuts through and through.

let me know when a single democrat supports her. until then, repeating the same stupid mantra.

I am not sure what party she is, but the right extreme's ( Huckabee ) used her and now left her to the wolf's when all America is not paying much attention anymore.

~

She's a so-called Christian conservative. D or R or I that is what she is.

"In letter and in principal"? What about the left wing politicians in San Fran and other cities who violated federal law in "letter and in principal" by declaring "sanctuary cities" for criminals who are in the Country illegally? Who do we see about the deaths of American citizens at the hands of illegal aliens, some of whom were offered sanctuary after being deported several times?

Irrelevant and off topic.

Abortion rights were affirmed by the Court, not rejected. Read a book or something, goddam you're clueless.

BUT they are rejected by MILLIONS of people who have the right to express their outrage, stand at abortion centers and try to talk FEMALE HOSTS from aborting that human that is inside her for ONLY 9 months and can be given up!

You are.....
xljoLbg.jpg

~

She is a Kentucky Democrat.

Liberals think everyone that lives in the South are Republicans, but most NASCAR fans vote Democrat.

This same-sex issue will probably change that though.

She issues a license that says....this marriage is only valid because the court forces us

Forum List

Back