‘Killing Jews Is Worship’ Ad Campaign Rolled Out On SF Muni Buses

Every organization with an agenda likes to "stir up trouble". This is different.

Pamela Geller belongs in a category along with David Duke, not AIPAC.

Can you quote anything she has said to put her in that company?

Sure - a perfect example would be what you agreed with, earlier in this thread.

Which puts you in that category too.

You have nothing. Thought so. You know, David Duke is a pretty bad guy, you shouldn't use comparisons so loosely.

The wasn't a generalization of all Muslims, just the one's that want to kill all the Jews for religious purposes. The add is just drawing attention to the truth. Nothing hateful at all.

They should find more productive ways. Which isn't this panicky situation where they stir up hatred and provocations. If they do continue I think the US Muslims should just respond with 10 ads for every 1 pro Israel ad by saying 'Jews killed Jesus'. I'm sure the Jews wouldn't like it nor would the government officials. This seems no different.

That wouldn't make any sense, habibi - since the Qu'Ran specifically states that Jesus did not die. So according to the Qu'Ran, such a poster would be lying..... NOT the best way to do it.

Did you seriously just write that? .....:lmao:

Have I misunderstood the Qu'Ranic quotes I've been shown on the topic?

You'd be making quite a mistake if you think that Pamela Geller is representative of "US Jews" as a whole.

They don't represent the average US Jew, but pro Israel organizations seem to like to stir up controversy.

Understand the difference then, BIK: Geller is not 'pro-Israel', she is 'anti-Musim'.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/los_an...ller_barred_from_speaking_at_jewish_federatio

“I’m a proud, fierce Zionist,” Geller told the crowd, decrying the decision to cancel her event.

Sounds pretty pro-Israel to me.

Can you quote anything she has said to put her in that company?

You have nothing. Thought so. You know, David Duke is a pretty bad guy, you shouldn't use comparisons so loosely.

The wasn't a generalization of all Muslims, just the one's that want to kill all the Jews for religious purposes. The add is just drawing attention to the truth. Nothing hateful at all.

It was a thin veneer of "respectability" by using the words "fanatics" to hide a darker intent that is reflected over and over in her blogs where it is clear that IS her attitude towards all Muslims.

They don't represent the average US Jew, but pro Israel organizations seem to like to stir up controversy.

Understand the difference then, BIK: Geller is not 'pro-Israel', she is 'anti-Musim'.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/los_an...ller_barred_from_speaking_at_jewish_federatio

“I’m a proud, fierce Zionist,” Geller told the crowd, decrying the decision to cancel her event.

Exactly. I think Zionists are generally annoying people. They aren't what they used to be but they also aren't what today's Zionists made them to be. That being said, she is Jewish and conservative. Most Jews are liberal or democrat. No wonder. They even want to separate themselves from those nuts.

She might consider herself pro-Israel in the same fashion the KKK considers themselves pro-American.

What are extremists that want to extinguish Israel?

Well, I think they're scum .........'What' did you mean by 'what', LOL? Do I think anyone who supports the Palestinians' right to have their own state automatically desires to wipe out Israel? NO.

But you really haven't noticed some of the 'people' posting on the I/P forum positively salivating over the idea of Israelis being killed by the millions?

It was a thin veneer of "respectability" by using the words "fanatics" to hide a darker intent that is reflected over and over in her blogs where it is clear that IS her attitude towards all Muslims.

I haven't seen anything you've produced to make me believe she has a has a hateful attitude towards all Muslims. Sorry.

Her blogs are full on crazy! I've read some excerpts, and wow. Talking about how American Muslims should be denied rights, Islam has invaded our government and trying to take over... Really off the chart stuff. I think if she had the power she'd wipe Muslims from the face of the earth.

Her blogs are full on crazy! I've read some excerpts, and wow. Talking about how American Muslims should be denied rights, Islam has invaded our government and trying to take over... Really off the chart stuff. I think if she had the power she'd wipe Muslims from the face of the earth.

I agree with you that saying those things would be crazy and hateful.

I haven't seen anything you've produced to make me believe she has a has a hateful attitude towards all Muslims. Sorry.

Not that it's anyone's business, Rocko - but are you Jewish?

Not that it's anyone's business, Rocko - but are you Jewish?

No.

Sheeeeeeeeeee-IT! That's exactly as batshit crazy as the *expletive deleteds* who keep posting identical vile shit about 'the Zionists' and 'dualies' and such.....

What are extremists that want to extinguish Israel?

Well, I think they're scum .........'What' did you mean by 'what', LOL? Do I think anyone who supports the Palestinians' right to have their own state automatically desires to wipe out Israel? NO.

But you really haven't noticed some of the 'people' posting on the I/P forum positively salivating over the idea of Israelis being killed by the millions?

They are balanced by those who would love to see the Palestinians shot for target practice...lots of hate over there.

She might consider herself pro-Israel in the same fashion the KKK considers themselves pro-American.

That's true, but can be said of alot of groups. The same way the Nazis were pro-Germany, or the Taliban were pro-Afghanistan.

I was just reading this on another thread here "..... to think Israel deliberately starves these little children and deliberately causes them to suffer with malnutrition and be stunted in growth and deliberately tries to target and killl them and their parents in military operations in Gaza!

What Occupation does to the Zionist Occupiers, turning them into animals, they do not look human anymore, is certainly something frightful to behold!"

Doesn't that sound exactly like the kind of hate speech Geller spews?

Sheeeeeeeeeee-IT! That's exactly as batshit crazy as the *expletive deleteds* who keep posting identical vile shit about 'the Zionists' and 'dualies' and such.....

Maybe we could find a George Carlin solution to this problem of batshit crazies and expletive deleteds...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9ZoGihurY]George Carlin - State Prison Farms - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back