Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I wonder who she voted for? I realize this is a rehash of old news but we must be continuely reminded that the democrats cheat.

She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011.

Read more: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November | Fox News

Okay, you can subtract her extra votes from Obama's Ohio total. Obama Wins!!!!!!!!

Guess "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" wan't the best policy for the GOP nominee to support in Ohio.

Just bring it up because the left keeps telling us there there is no voter fraud. I guess when the votes go their way it isn't considered fraud. Democrat=Cheater

Just bring it up because the left keeps telling us there there is no voter fraud. I guess when the votes go their way it isn't considered fraud. Democrat=Cheater

There isn't enough of it to try to disenfranchise millions of voters by making ridiculous requirements of voters.

Roxanne Rubin, Nevada Republican, Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Vote Twice

Daily Kos: Republican precinct chair in Texas has voted twice in same elections in both Texas and Pennsylvania

http://www.politicususa.com/irony-registered-republican-vote-twice-arrested.html

Candidate voted twice in same elections, records show - Houston Chronicle

OMG, look at all the links to articles about Republicans trying to or actually voting multiple times in past elections. These people all changed the outcome of every election ever. We need to have better verification methods before letting people vote. I think everyone should have to submit to having their finger chopped off. When it comes time to vote, if their cut off finger matches, then they will be allowed to vote. All this so we can stop a few lousy Republicans from committing voter fraud.

Last edited:

You're totally right, except for fact that the left never says there is no voter fraud, so you're totally wrong.

The left says that there's so little voter fraud that what little does happen doesn't make a difference. The example in Ohio is a good one. Obama cake walked there, and so far the conservatives have unearthed a paltry number of suspected fraudulent votes.

Instead of trying to find enough fraudulent votes, try attracting votes in Ohio by not calling for whole companies that thousands of people rely on to declare bankruptcy. Mitt's loss was deserved, get over it.

As i recall, this women publicly admitted she voted multiple times!! She knows obozo will get her off the hook like he did with gun criminal david gregory after he broke gun laws on national tv.

Forum List

Back