‘Killing Jews Is Worship’ Ad Campaign Rolled Out On SF Muni Buses

She wants a war with Islam. She wants the whole world to take part in this war. She's called for the willful destruction of the Golden Dome, used images of the twin towers coupled with Koran verses, and called for the world to stop coddling "the evil that is Islam".

Yup - sounds just like the shit spewed about 'Zionists' over on I/P on a daily basis......

She wants a war with Islam. She wants the whole world to take part in this war. She's called for the willful destruction of the Golden Dome, used images of the twin towers coupled with Koran verses, and called for the world to stop coddling "the evil that is Islam".

I think she really is crazy, but it's scary how many people think she is sane - including some of our politicians.

I haven't seen anything you've produced to make me believe she has a has a hateful attitude towards all Muslims. Sorry.

Not that it's anyone's business, Rocko - but are you Jewish?

No.

Make damn sure everyone else knows that, please! I am a life-long, card-carrying Zionist - and I'm asking you to think about this very carefully: Geller is spreading HATE. She is USING Israel and Zionism as an excuse. It is EXACTLY what some of the Jew-hating fanatics are doing, claiming that if Israel had never been created there would be no conflict in the ME.

Yup - sounds just like the shit spewed about 'Zionists' over on I/P on a daily basis......

Do you want me to bring up what MaryLand said? What about ProudVeteran? Or Roudy and Irosie?

Do you want me to bring up what MaryLand said? What about ProudVeteran? Or Roudy and Irosie?

What's your problem, BIK? Are you imagining that I pretend only one group spews hate speech?

Should I bring up the death threats to me and others? Or how about your own cute self posting that "Jews were born to lie" and worse?

This isn't the place for your ranting. I don't need to show what others have posted. It's already been seen and I'm not here for a ploy, unlike you. You almost sound mentally ill when you whine about Sherri. Leave that to the flame zone if you're trying to call her out.

Thanks for letting me know you read sherri's Jew-hating ravings but didn't bother to comment on 'em.

And for your attempt at board-nannying as well: if my posts don't belong here then do what you're supposed to about it, instead of trying to order me around like a prissy little ratfink-teacher's-pet-butter-wouldn't-melt-in-its-mouth wuss.

I can't see any difference between Pamela Geller and sherrimunnerlyn: THAT was the point, that there are people posting the same kind of batshit crazy hate speech right here.

If you want to complain about Geller, I'm there with you.

But if you refuse to notice that 'the other side' has people who engage in the same 'ploy' - then what does that say about your credibility?

Oh boy, better get that manger scene out of the town square those things are real threats.

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – A controversy has been re-ignited this week as ten new ads go up on San Francisco Muni buses containing quotes used by terrorists.

“Killing Jews is worship that draws us closer to Allah,” reads one of the ads, which has people debating the line between free speech and hate speech.

?Killing Jews Is Worship? Ad Campaign Rolled Out On SF Muni Buses « CBS San Francisco

With all due respect, municipal buses are public, and that kind of speech just makes everything worse than it already is. It's inappropriate and does absolutely nothing to mend broken fences or bring a sense of reconciliation that this country has always tried to stand for, at least, in my lifetime. Fanning the flames of anger is easy. Reconciliation is hard. And furthermore, it's a lot harder when people publish stupid things.

Forum List

Back